[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

41 minutes ago, docshealme3526 said:

Just read through almost all patients posts. I'm so happy everyone likes Raeshin alot ! And the rings, even the sponsor gifted them ! Maybe, the sponsor felts they are matching too:wub:

I have this HUGE doubt! I hope someone who is a fan of other dramas or knows about it can clear it.

Does things like gifting happens in a drama? Can the leads get to own the ring ?? That to it is a engagement ring hahah, why will the sponsor gift them ?? Or maybe sponsor must like raeshin or they must be dating that's why sponsor gifted them.. Ah why didn't KRW talk about it in the interview haha

• Like 10

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

@dee89 I honestly have no idea. I just read it here and also in the RaeShin Shippers FB page. One fan commented that there was a video or something on youtube about it. But I don't think that's true. It doesn't match the kind of personality that their fans say KRW and PSH have. They're said to be extremely private people when it comes to their personal lives so I can't imagine them kissing in a place where they can get caught if ever they're really dating. If ever they do become a couple in real life, I can imagine KRW would be very protective of PSH. :)

I 100% agree with you dear.. They both very private people. They will not doing any PDA for public. 

Well just in my imagination IF the PDA happen JACKPOT for shippers. I repeat IF.. In reality we know it will never happen lol... 

Good night dear:)

• Like 12

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, here is the translation for this interview with Yoon Kyun Sang. Sorry about the delay. RL and all.

‘Doctors’ Yoon Kyun Sang “Park Shin Hye, she is pretty, and also Sung Kyung is good…it was energizing”

Spoiler

Actor Yoon Kyun Sang who did both ‘Pinocchio’ and ‘Doctors’ with Park Shin Hye spoke of his affection for her. 

In the drama that finished on the 23rd, SBS Monday Tuesday drama ‘Doctors’ (writer Ha Myung Hee, director Oh Chung Hwan), the role taken on by Yooon Kyun Sang was a Gukil Hospital Neurosurgeon who was also Jung Soo Group first son, Jung Yoon Do. On the 29th in the afternoon in Seoul in Itaewon, he had an interview with Sports Chosun where he talked about the ‘Doctors’ BTS episode and his feelings on his acting.

He made his debut in the 2012 SBS drama ‘Faith,’ then did TVN ‘Gap Dong’ which started his acting career, Yoon Kyun Sang in followed by SBS ‘Pinocchio’, ‘In the Time I Loved You,’ ‘Six Flying Dragons’ learned his craft carefully. In particular, ‘Six Flying Dragons’ where he portrayed the charismatic warrior Moo Hyul, he put aside his mischievousness to become a fighter and felt a sense of purpose.

This Yoon Kyun Sang went from the passionate ‘Six Flying Dragons’ to ‘Doctors’ where he was able to blossom. Having taken on Jung Yoon Do in ‘Doctors’, Yoon Kyun Sang does not have any interest in playing characters who have a lot of power, but characters who have power and wrestle with moral dilemmas is attractive to female viewers. Jung Yoon Do is someone who received a lot of hurt from the divorce of his parents when he was young and the subsequent abandonment by his mother; in order to gain freedom from the fight for control of the enterprise and from his father, he chose to become a doctor. So that he won’t face criticisms that he is living his life wrong, he tries harder than everyone else, and ultimately becomes a doctor who only trusts skill and does not show any openings for perceived weaknesses and emotions, but Yoo Hye Jung bursts into his life causing his heart to waver and feel love once again.

For 3 months, Yoon Kyun Sang lived as Jung Yoon Do. Regarding his good feelings towards Park Shin Hye he says “Everything that you can see about Park Shin Hye is pretty. She disregards her image, she’s relaxed and honest, and she has a lot of aegyo, she is a very cool actress.”

Yoon Kyun Sang said admiringly “She is a friend who gives energy to her counterparts. As a female actress, her schedule must have been difficult, but she never frowned and was always smiling and bright on the set. I think that is something worth learning to do.”

Also, ‘Doctors’ is a drama about a woman who falls to the lowest point of her life and a practical man who loves more with his head than his heart who meet as a student and a teacher then as senior and junior doctors who fall into a once in a lifetime kind of love that changes both of them. Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Young Ae, Jung Hae Gyu, Park Ji Ah, Han Bo Bae, Ji Soo, Moon Ji In, Lee Ho Jae, Yoo Da In, Jun Guk Hwa, Um Hyo Seop, Yoon Hae Young, Jang Hyun Sung, Kim Kang Hyun, Baek Sung Hyun, Jo Hyun Sik, Kim Min Seok co-starred. Writer Ha Myung Hee who wrote the script. PD Oh Choong Hwan directed. (My note: I cut the credits of the writer and PD.) The final episode of the 20 episode drama finished on August 23.

thanks sweetie! It would have been nice if the drama had shown a glimpse of Yoondo's angsty background. I really don't know about this until now considering the drama has already ended huh! If viewers had seen his past, we'll understand and appreciate more how awesome guy Dr. Yoondo is ;) as if not already!

Who's the more adorkable pair??   KRW-PSH

Image result for kim raewon park shinhyeImage result for kim raewon park shinhye

OR            YKS - LSK?? 

Image result for kim raewon park shinhye

Image result for kim raewon park shinhye

credit to owners

Are they these happy because Doctors will be No.1 through out its' run??!! :D:lol:

• Like 20

Guys, just a reminder 

If the number doesn't reach 1000 orders, we will have no BTS or deleted scene or NG

If everyone is wating for someone to buy it and share, no one will buy and and we will get NOTHING

http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=193458&lng=2

So please try your best and order if you could afford it

This is also showing your love and support to KRW, PSH and the whole team

Talking is cheap after all. :P So act on it!

CrCFLvnUAAABVod.jpg

Deadline is Sept 7th

I heard if  they don't reach 1000 order for the Blueray we will not have the DVD version either

Ps: backread a bit I hope people stop spreading baseless rumor. It could ruin their relationship and the chance for them to work tgt again in the future

It happened before (with Yonghwa and they don't even mention each other now) So please behave if you actually care for them!

• Like 15

On 8/15/2016 at 7:46 PM, liz-danielle said:

There isn't a right stance or a wrong in the conversation between HJ and JH at the end, but that both of them are understandable, HJ from the beginning knew she can't sue MH, so she opted for a sincere apology instead, with him showing he really regrets failing her grandma's surgery, but now that she failed, she is back to feeling like that powerless teenager she was 13 years ago, who even if she keeps yelling and screaming about how unfairly her grandma's death was, nobody would listen, because she's still weak, which is why she's so fueled by anger right now that she won't listen, even to JH. 

I decided to watch this drama this past Sunday, and I love all the characters.  I read some complaints that JH was too old for HJ; however, their chemistry is off the charts.  HJ has had so many heartaches, hardships and sorrow in her young life, that she needs a mature and stable love in her life. It is just like Marriage Contract, the same complaints about the age difference.  The level of maturity matters more than age. JH understands her and allows her to express herself.  HJ knows that he will not leave her as her father did.

What I like the most about this drama is that the characters talk to each other.  HJ can actually tell JH how she feels and knows although JH does not agree with her, he will stand with her.   They can show anger and still have a loving relationship.  Wow what a concept; people actually behaving  as they would in real life.   In so many K-dramas this dynamic is not represented.  One of the partners (usually the woman) gets angry, leaves and the other never knows what hit them.  

JH and HJ are colleagues, friends and lovers.  Great drama.  I am now watching episode 20.  So far, I like the way the drama is wrapping up.

Kudos to all the actors, "Doctors" had good story and great cast.  Congratulations to the writer, directors and production staff, I enjoyed this drama.

• Like 23

I wish, I could buy the DVD :sweatingbullets: 

I'm still a student, plus i don't even have a credit card!!! My parents credit card? No need to mention it, not all parents will give everything to their kids. 

I support all doctors cast but sadly I'm not rich enough to buy the dvd :sweatingbullets:

Big hug xoxo :bawling::heart:

• Like 9

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, he doesn't actually mention Park Shin Hye specifically in this clip. He actually talks about liking to work with actors in their 20s because they bring a bright energy to their acting, and so it makes him put more effort and preparation as well. He also mentions that the director had told him after a meeting (think it may have been the first script reading) that while he, Rae Won, was pretty quiet in the meeting, the director thought that Ji Hong would become one of Rae Won's masterpieces.

Man with few word .... PSH cuaaaa..... me toooooo.... haha

• Like 5