[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Congratulations Doctors team! 20,8%. You did great job. This is a good news for a boring day wihout Doctors . I hope the rating still maintain 20% even KBS will air the new drama at the same time. 3 eps left with many things need to be solved. PD-nim and writer please dont forget about romantic scenes between JH and HJ. We have to wait one week and hope you dont make us disappointed. Lets make us have the best memories in  the last eps. I dont want to say goodbye Doctors with the feeling of regret. 

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

I disagree, communication is the utmost important factor in a long-standing relationship. Passion won't always be in a relationship but communication, love and understanding will be. That's why couples split up easily once passion fades. I believe the writer is actually telling us not to be so stubborn in relationship. 

TOTALLY AGREE!! I LOVED THE EPISODE!! HOPEFULLY WRITERNIM UNDERSTANDS US AND GIVES MORE ROMANCE..

• Like 5

Ratings 160815: Doctors : 20.8%

Spoiler

@kdrama_news 

HeINQZH.gif

RNGvNDJ.gif

https://www.facebook.com/SBSCatch/videos/1705885789673730/

Moon Ji-in feels sorry to let go of 'Doctors'

2016/08/15

photo756165.jpg

Moon Ji-in has shared her feelings as the ending of SBS' "Doctors" is approaching.

Moon Ji-in wrote on her personal Instagram recently, "It will be ending soon, "Doctors", I'd have to say bye to Soon-hee but I've gained so much. Now let's keep believing and work harder. And fighting until the end!" along with a photo of herself.

Moon Ji-in looks adorable in a blue blouse and a matching hair band. Her flawless skin and lovely eyes, nose and mouth have caught our attention.

"Doctors" starring Moon Ji-in, Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, and Yoon Gyoon-sang will end with the 20th episode on August 23rd.

http://www.hancinema.net/moon-ji-in-feels-sorry-to-let-go-of-doctors--97722.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 19

5 hours ago, Niki Azia said:

Scarlet Heart drama already confirmed date airing not in Korea only but in a few country: 29.8.2016. 

i think next week, monday or tuesday will airing back to back episode. either monday episode 18 & 19, tuesday episode. or monday episode 18. tuesday episode 19 & 20.

no idea!!!!

Well, we see what they will do. I hope to watch two episodes on Monday... :mellow: If not... I'll :bawling: hehe 

• Like 5

There isn't a right stance or a wrong in the conversation between HJ and JH at the end, but that both of them are understandable, HJ from the beginning knew she can't sue MH, so she opted for a sincere apology instead, with him showing he really regrets failing her grandma's surgery, but now that she failed, she is back to feeling like that powerless teenager she was 13 years ago, who even if she keeps yelling and screaming about how unfairly her grandma's death was, nobody would listen, because she's still weak, which is why she's so fueled by anger right now that she won't listen, even to JH. 

JH on the other hand, is also understandable, remember in ep 6? He told her to let go, but the problem then, he didn't even want her to try, but then he went back on his word and decided to help her , he told her that if she'll be happy once all of this is over then he'll help her get her hapiness, and after all of these episodes, he's telling her again to let go, but this time it's because they've done what they can, they've tried, if she should ever feel guilty toward her grandma, the she shouldn't cause she's already done everything possible, she shouldn't make it her reason to live, he's feeling the same way as her, he wants to know what Grandpa Jin did to his father, yet he chose to let go, he's lost enough, and he doesn't want to lose anymore.

I don't know how the writer will figure out this problem of different opinions. But  I'm looking forward to it, because the thing I love the most about the relationship between JH and HJ is the maturity of it, yes the cheesy lines are there, but when it comes to real talk, they both give their strong opinions and listen to the other's even if they don't agree. 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, andy78 said:

THANKS FOR TRANSLATIONS  @liz-danielle @snowglobe147 and  @stroppyse ...I HOPE JH WILL FIND THE WAY TO PROVE SW FAMILLY CORRUPTION!BOTH FATHER AND SON DESERVE TO GO TO PRISON!

Prison!? Wealth people like her father and grandpa won't end up in prison but for sure they'll kick out by management and out of medical field 

• Like 5

Sorry, is it just me, but was anyone else disappointed in the fishing trip?  Yes, I know it's my own fault and, Yes, I let my imagination run wild, but I was hoping for a fishing trip with an overnight stay at the camping ground.  I kinda wish I had written this scene; my imagination can go there.........:wub:.....:w00t:.....:lol:.....then reality.....:blink:

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

There isn't a right stance or a wrong in the conversation between HJ and JH at the end, but that both of them are understandable, HJ from the beginning knew she can't sue MH, so she opted for a sincere apology instead, with him showing he really regrets failing her grandma's surgery, but now that she failed, she is back to feeling like that powerless teenager she was 13 years ago, who even if she keeps yelling and screaming about how unfairly her grandma's death was, nobody would listen, because she's still weak, which is why she's so fueled by anger right now that she won't listen, even to JH. 

JH on the other hand, is also understandable, remember in ep 6? He told her to let go, but the problem then, he didn't even want her to try, but then he went back on his word and decided to help her , he told her that if she'll be happy once all of this is over then he'll help her get her hapiness, and after all of these episodes, he's telling her again to let go, but this time it's because they've done what they can, they've tried, if she should ever feel guilty toward her grandma, the she shouldn't cause she's already done everything possible, she shouldn't make it her reason to live, he's feeling the same way as her, he wants to know what Grandpa Jin did to his father, yet he chose to let go, he's lost enough, and he doesn't want to lose anymore.

I don't know how the writer will figure out this problem of different opinions. But  I'm looking forward to it, because the thing I love the most about the relationship between JH and HJ is the maturity of it, yes the cheesy lines are there, but when it comes to real talk, they both give their strong opinions and listen to the other's even if they don't agree. 

Because the writer was a marriage adviser so she must have come across with similar cases and she understood the importance of communication. 

Like Thao said 5 mins fall in love and divorce, when there is a conflict between the couple they can still be together and its matter how we deal with the conflicts together.  

Hj should be glad to have JH because he don't afraid to speak out. I don't think the relationship work out if he is Yd. so for sure JH is HJ life time partner. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, dramkorea24 said:

Why they never hold hands as a couple? between fingers and there is always one meter distance between them.

there is a table  between them... :C

so far ..I am impatient, I need to see more love.. please sbs!!

Actually every couple has their own thing.. So, there are couple who feel ackward or even shy to show their "closeness" in public..me and hubby for instance.. But, for drama needed, i agree with you, they should give more lovely and sweet scenes for the couple.. 

For, camera with a wide range.. they actualy need them to stand atleast 1 metre to fill the picture.. And move closer for close up camera.. But, again.. for the perfect result, they should work and edit it for more hours.. In drama that almost impossible.. So, so far so good and understandable for me..

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Rin90 said:

With the factors of long holidays and final round olympics broadcasting in other channels 

Doctors' rating is really amazing:

Ratings 15 Aug 2016 

- Doctors : 20.8%
- LetsFightGhost : 3% 

- KBS : Olympics 8.6% 

- MBC : Olympics 7.7% 

• Like 12

I think HJ will learn from the cameo... Who can he blame for the whole incident? What's important to him now? If he know that will happen he will say I love you instead of waiting for the special moment. 

JH is a realistic person and he learn fast. Like JH said at end of ep14 -- some time our wound will be healing by others may not necessarily from your lovers. I feel that JH already let go of revenge, what he did right now is really for the hospital no longer personal reasons. 

Now it's time for HJ to learn. 

Sorry guys -- can't type while on bus -- just make me feel sick 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Sorry, is it just me, but was anyone else disappointed in the fishing trip?  Yes, I know it's my own fault and, Yes, I let my imagination run wild, but I was hoping for a fishing trip with an overnight stay at the camping ground.  I kinda wish I had written this scene; my imagination ca go there.........:wub:.....:w00t:.....:lol:.....then reality.....:blink:

Lol! Korean dramas don't have that type of relationships, they don't show that type of intimacy and it might be because they are censored and fined if they cross the line, or because culturally they are not that close with each other, they have always a wall around them, husbands call their wives my son's mom instead of her name and before marriage they call them by a title or their last name, how close can you get to someone if you call him Mr. Smith or boss or CEO Smith, or manager.  If you give people you meet a title and not a name I don't know if they can become closer to you, friends call each other friend or hyun or donsaeng based on their age and they have to keep a line of respect, brothers call sisters noonas and sisters call brothers oppas and even grandmas call their grandchildren by a title never by their names, so I don't think they are close maybe they love each other, but that closeness no... at least not in dramas, I don't know about real life, I hope it is different.  True cable dramas are a bit racy, but I have never watched a Korean drama out of the hundreds I have watched where I go, wow that relationship is super satisfying and extremely romantic and intimate, except for Secret Garden maybe, not that much still censors and cultural barriers... Why are we expecting more out of this drama when PSH is their sweetheart and she is in the hearts of a lot of people, she is not an actress to them, but a symbol, I would like to see the movie or drama where she is going to do a racy scene or a more age appropriate acting scene, not this one I think something along the way, she is not a child she is 26.  So doctors is well paced, the back hugs and small gestures show that they have a good relationship as good as it is going to get, the camping trip was a way to get "closer" and I bet people who watched it over there are so satisfied with it and raving about it, for us we watch our hard core scenes from other TV shows and we get used to our chaste dramas I don't think they will change any time soon, they are entertaining and a little frustrating at times, but we all know what to expect out of 20 episodes...

edited and fixed it, I am sorry if you got offended, but it is fixed...

• Like 15

8 hours ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

are you mind reader? ahhahaha is like you can read my mind hahahaha i agree with you.. the fact that the revenge happened in the end..really disappointing..

8 hours ago, maria1983 said:

seams so ... yes , they draged all this to long . and they tease us always the same , always ...

i don't even want kisses anymore , or bed scenes ...but those endless days withh them apart ...omg , c'mon !!!! anyway ... hahaha

9 hours ago, maria1983 said:

actually what JH ask is normal ... because she will not gonna have a "normal '' life till she will get that revenge out from her mind . but we can understand even her , because she will not gonna have rest till she will have the feeling that her grandma was revenged ... don't know ... i'm  tired of all this . 

but seams that we will gonna have this problem till the end ... and i really hate that they will solve all in the last moments . i really tought that all this will be different  ...like you will gonna have a weeding 4-5 episode before the drama ends , like will be different , don't know ...

Yes..im agree with you. Im getting tired that they dragged it for too long and always be typical to resolve everything at the end of the episode. i really hope they can make a different. We nearly to the end though...i hope they dont give us only 5 minutes of jihye romance moment. :D:D:D 

• Like 8

"Doctors" breaks through 20% for third time in a row

2016/08/15

photo756314.jpg

"Doctors" was the only one on schedule as its competing dramas were postponed due to the Rio Olympics.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Doctors" rated 20.8%. This is 0.2% more than the previous episode and a third record breaking number.

Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) underwent surgery on Kang-soo (Kang Min-seok).

Choi Kang-soo had suddenly lost consciousness and it turned out he was suffering from meningioma.

Choi Kang-soo chose Hong Ji-hong to perform surgery on him. He advised him if he were to lose his eyesight, to just kill him.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie.../Hancinema

--------------------------------------

'Battling in bromance ... Kim, Min - Seok, Yoon Kyun-sang piggyback smile

2016-08-16 06:28:25

20160816_1471279337_86498000_1.jpg

Source:http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=919925

----------------------------------------

• Like 21

Ah, sorry haven't caught up to the latest page as well as the current episode but I can already tell based on the clips that this will be a very sad episode from the get go. 

Anyways, just popping by to congratulate all doctors team and patients! Despite all our worries, the ratings did awesomely well! Yayy! 

Last sprint to the finale! 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, lupita311 said:

Lol! Korean dramas don't have that type of relationships, they don't show that type of intimacy and it might be because they are censored and fined if they cross the line, or because culturally they are not that close with each other, they have always a wall around them, husbands call their wives my son's mom instead of her name and before marriage they call them by a title or their last name, how close can you get to someone if you call him Mr. Smith or boss or CEO Smith, or manager.  If you give people you meet a title and not a name I don't know if they can become closer to you, friends call each other friend or hyun or donsaeng based on their age and they have to keep a line of respect, brothers call sisters noonas and sisters call brothers oppas and even grandmas call their grandchildren by a title never by their names, so I don't think they are close maybe they love each other, but that closeness no... at least not in dramas, I don't know about real life, I hope it is different.  True cable dramas are a bit racy, but I have never watched a Korean drama out of the hundreds I have watched were I go, wow that relationship is super satisfying and extremely romantic and intimate, except for Secret Garden maybe, not that much still censors and cultural barriers... Why are we expecting more out of this drama when PSH is their sweetheart and in the hearts of a lot of people, she is not an actress, but a symbol, I would like to see when she is going to do a racy scene or a more age appropriate acting scene, she is not a child she is 26.  So doctors is well paced, the back hugs and small gestures show that they have a good relationship as good as it is going to get, the camping trip was a way to get "closer" and I bet people who watch it over there are so satisfied with it, for us we watch our hard core scenes from other TV shows and we get used to our chaste dramas I don't think they will change any time soon, they are entertaining and a little frustrating at times, but we all know what to expect out of 20 episodes...

"she is not an actress"..

I don't agree with this statement. psh is an beloved actress. there are 2 type actress in sk

first like jun ji hyun, she an actress, she not doing bed scene or some racy scene in her history career until now. but she get daesang award for her acting skill n netizen in korea like her acting. this is what i believe sh more to this path.

second like kim tae hee, she an actress that doing bed scene n racy scene but netizen in korea still don't like her acting. but for me, kim tae hee is a great actress too. 

for me, this both type actress still can call a great actress.

• Like 14