[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Bahahaha! Byung byung byung!!! Ohhhh gosh I love it. :heart::sweat_smile: please @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @parisonheaven @rameennoodles youve gotta help us here. Its so funny...what on earth is he byung..ing about hahaha! And his hand squeezing gesture with his sound effects ...omg!!! Either his teasing the reel darling couple or his just just teasing PSH as HJ i dunno but its hilarious.. :naughty: his so cheeky i love it.:love:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

some kind of  sound to make us even more crazy about him .... :wub:

For all you know most of his gestures in this scene are his adlibs...he loves doing one like he admitted in his interview.

• Like 17

Just now, Jalhanda said:

For all you know most of his gestures in this scene are his adlibs...he loves doing one like he admitted in his interview.

please , no , stop , just stop . hahahaha you must be hard working citizens of this planet . 100% productiv .

• Like 12

I think his byung byung refers to ambulance's sirene and for teasing HJ because when he asked what's she doing she said something about emergency unit. But Im also not sure about it.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Ok I'm sold totally sold hahahaha 

Honestly they usually have the girls preparing the food but for Once I'm seeing the guy doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!

this drama totally insane...hyejung open door car for jihong.. jihong make bento for their picnic date..:D i want to see jihong feed by hyejung in this picnic date :heart:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

this drama totally insane...hyejung open door car for jihong.. jihong make bento for their picnic date..:D i want to see jihong feed by hyejung in this picnic date :heart:

They already did this, in the BTS...remember in that episode when JH invited HJ for fishing with his dad...there is a BTS where SH was feeding KRW...awwwwwwww...gave me that giddy feels again. 

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

They already did this, in the BTS...remember in that episode when JH invited HJ for fishing with his dad...there is a BTS where SH was feeding KRW...awwwwwwww...gave me that giddy feels again. 

yeaj, I want that too..how about feed by mouth?

• Like 11

1 minute ago, shinhyefan said:

Audiences have also watched the scenes in our special drama series as Doctors:

HyeJung played drinking game for JiHong

HyeJung is the one who firstly approach to hold JiHong's hand, not just once in football field but twice in front of hospital 

HyeJung did back hug JiHong

HyeJung taught JiHong to pamper her sadness by embracing and hugging

HyeJung sat waiting for JiHong's cooking

HyeJung gently touched JiHong's hair to show expression being ready to be kissed  

HyeJung who asked to be a part of JiHong's life

HyeJung who complained why JiHong did not ask her to date for the 2nd times.

etc.

• Like 23

Guest parisonheaven

Doctors Episode 15 Scene Translation

Hye Jung: I didn't make anything and only brought something, it's watermelon juice.
Ji Hong: I want to eat food you make. Mmm. I'm curious about the taste of food you make.
Hye Jung: Even if you didn't mention it, recently I thought of starting to cook.
Ji Hong: Why?
Hye Jung: Because I want to make something for Teacher to eat.
Ji Hong: Mmm, we really think alike.
Hye Jung: It feels pretty great.
Ji Hong: About what?
Hye Jung: Answering Teacher's second question to me.
Ji Hong: What are you doing today?
Hye Jung: I plan to write my papers during my duty in the emergency room.
Ji Hong: I'll be very mischievous, you won't be able to write much papers today. *byung byung byung byung byung*
Hye Jung: Don't do that, don't. It must be delicious.
Ji Hong: Eat!

At @Kasmic's request :)

40 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Doctors Episode 15 Scene Translation

Hye Jung: I didn't make anything and only brought something, it's watermelon juice.
Ji Hong: I want to eat food you make. Mmm. I'm curious about the taste of food you make.
Hye Jung: Even if you didn't mention it, recently I thought of starting to cook.
Ji Hong: Why?
Hye Jung: Because I want to make something for Teacher to eat.
Ji Hong: Mmm, we really think alike.
Hye Jung: It feels pretty great.
Ji Hong: About what?
Hye Jung: Answering Teacher's second question to me.
Ji Hong: What are you doing today?
Hye Jung: I plan to write my papers during my duty in the emergency room.
Ji Hong: I'll be very mischievous, you won't be able to write much papers today. *byong byong byong byong byong*
Hye Jung: Don't do that, don't. It must be delicious.
Ji Hong: Eat!

At @Kasmic's request :)

So.sweet... thank u.chingu for translating... after work finish will see  long.preview.. :)

• Like 11