[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I watched the kissing scene again (and again !! ) and still get the same chills :wub: Goshhh..someone get me admitted to the hospital and get me a neuro surgeon :crazy: doctor need to fix my brain :crazy:

This is only my 3rd Kdrama and I watched DOTS not too long ago and loved it so much ! But the kiss scene there didnt give me the same sexy, sizzling, hot feels that I get in Doctors ! I mean, dont get me wrong..I loveeee DOTS and the kissing scene there as well but this one just gives you a different vibe and the chills :wub: I shud def watch more Kdrama then ! Or is it KRW thats giving me this vibe ???! I need helpppp :crazy::crazy:

• Like 21

This episode is much better than the last one.

Simple? Because there's a kissing scene. 

Yeah I felt that they're being apart that lunges their feelings for each other forward rather quickly after they have an alone time.

I did like the story about the patient and the (obsessed not-husband) and hoping a resolution on that storyline too.

As for the "bribery" story I think it will be pulled up in the right time.

Another less than a week waiting for the next episode.

• Like 15

ahhhh to wake up and see that SBS has gifted us with the BTS video for the kiss scene is such a blessing ahaha 

makes me wonder why they're so quick on showing us the BTS ;; ARE THERE BETTER BTS VIDEOS that's about to come???? lol

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Strangely. 2nd day
What happened to the SBS server?

Links to other channels operate.

Maybe it's just me. 
How are you with links to SBS? OK?

it also happened to me yesterday... I thought my connection is bad, because my other streaming site also quite lagy....

• Like 4

11 hours ago, evkid said:

Just my two cents, in regards to the ratings - I was feeling way too giddy over last night's amazing episode to really feel down about it. And that was hiw good ep 12 was. Making your day no matter what may be thrown at you today. 

At this point, I'm just really thankful that they're even on air now giving us great things to love every week for 2 days. I can't say the same for anyone's behalf but for the first time, doctors actually made me delurk and comment on a forum. Never in my years of watching kdrama have I ever feel the need to start typing stuff on any social media platform. 

So despite the ratings, which I thought was still stellar on tmns, let's just continue to appreciate and be thankful that we still have a great story to enjoy for the remaining 4 weeks! I really do love KRW and PSH, great portrayal last night! 

P/s that was one HOT kissing scene. I hope no one's at the ER! Hehehehe and thank you all recappers! You're my lifesaver! 

time to catch the eng sub!!!

Wow @evkid! I'm in the same boat! All my time of watching kdramas, this is also my first time of actually follow and comment in a forum!!

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, m0us3y said:

Wow @evkid! I'm in the same boat! All my time of watching kdramas, this is also my first time of actually follow and comment in a forum!!

Chingu -- really didn't matter about the rating... because the summer holiday starts and the rating is slightly lower... and SBS (most korea TV companies) focus in overseas markets so our support  (international viewers) is indeed important to them as well.. 

If you really want to help with the rating, please register http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS and watch online - that would help the ratings...

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I LOVE THIS WEEK EPISODES VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

WE ARE ALL WITH U ON THIS MY FRIEND ;)

@angelangie the 2 look potrayal of KRW on JH meet up w HJ really proved how good an actor he is. Very versatile he can readily shift from comedy, cheesy, drama just easily - of course im not mentioning how good he is on kissing coz its a no brainer :wub::phew:

• Like 15

Thank you all for the many wonderful posts and I am glad we are able to share the excitement and support each other. I feel the rating drop has something to do with the previous episode because it was sort of dark. HJ just threw away a great guy, JH, who was trying his best to help her on her grandma's case. JH actually worked hard to get the file HJ wanted. Then JH's ahbojee died and the bad guys were getting an upper hand. Episode 11 was basically very depressing and I feel that impacted the unexpectedly sweet episode 12. After all the excitement on Tuesday, I think Doctors will have a rating above 20% next week.

In my weak mind I was actually impressed by "plain" scenes of this drama series. I felt JH and Ahbojee were both so lucky: JH had a loving father who supported him throughout his struggles. JH had such a hard time dealing with some setbacks in medicine that he actually became a secondary school teacher. Ahbojee was lucky to have a son who genuine loves him. As the bad guys commented that JH is not Ahbojee's real son, they don't know anything. No one could have a son as loyal as JH. Ahbojee's only complaint was that he didn't marry yet. About 4 episodes ago I was going to write about how pitiful the character SW is but then SW got worse and I was angry. Episode 12 brought some hope that better days might be ahead for SW and that an actress shouldn't be given a role in a drama that has no upside. Long ago, in high school, I felt SW was actually a very sweet girl who happened to be in love with her teacher. She was made to carry his heavy stuff and she did the chores willingly. SW was even willing to give the math preparation material to HJ to help her advance. But I think SW was fine as long as she is on top, once HJ threatened her with unexpected brilliance, she had a rough 13 years. Instead of seeing how well situated she is and that she is plenty beautiful (the professor friend loves her), she made herself pitiful by comparing herself to HJ. HJ never intended to hurt SW, it just happened things fell the way they did. HJ had a much harder life. I do root for SW to recover, I don't want to see a completely pitiful character for the rest of the series.

• Like 20

33 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh i thought she was getting some guidance from Dr. Jung you know :D

dr jung doesnt hve so many dating experience... except the one he gt dumped... ^_^^_^^_^ but hoping next time he will teach another daebak technique to uri hyejung. Dr jung aa... tell hyejung tht she needs to go to jihong songsaeng house like , ehem.. every night? Yes. Just to play the toy machine. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

feat-10.jpg

• Like 11