[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I hope it's ok to share this pic here..this is from Eiji twitter. He and his wife are Shin Hye's big fan from Japan. They are  so funny...They always try to visit  places and re-enacted  scenes from Shin Hye drama...This is them while try to re-enacted Ji Hong and Hye Jung. at Sooni Hawaii..LOL

Cn6nB-fVIAAokJD.jpg

Cn6nB-cUsAA3SAj.jpgCn6nCBEUsAAQFKB.jpgcredit pics to the owner

4 minutes ago, Agie said:

I hope it's ok to share this pic here..this is from Eiji twitter. He and his wife are Shin Hye's big fan from Japan. They are  so funny...They always try to visit  places and re-enacted  scenes from Shin Hye drama...This is them while try to re-enacted Ji Hong and Hye Jung. at soon Hawaii..LOL

credit pics to the owner

Oh I saw them in  DC and they somehow were able to capture a selfie with the ep 11 script book.... maybe they met the Doctor's crew there. Mian I cant find the pic anymore :blink:

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Oh I saw them in  DC and they somehow were able to capture a selfie with the ep 11 script book.... maybe they met the Doctor's crew there. Mian I cant find the pic anymore :blink:

Sorry i don't know how to insert photo here, LOL >.<
but you can see the image in Eiji Twitter

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

You mean this one?. We have to contact Eiji and asked him to give us episode 11 spoiler heheheh

@Ayame, you could speak japanese...maybe you could ask him...hahahha....joking :P

Cn5ciyrUMAQF6xs.jpg

Spoiler

Cn5ciynVYAENvNX.jpg

Spoiler

Cn5ciylVIAApcBa.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Just now, maria1983 said:

From what i read is a real restaurant . :)

Just now, angelangie said:

Lucky them Free promotion hehehe

So it's a PPL then? I thought Sooni comes from Soon Hee... 

:D

Stupid me.. 

• Like 14

Regarding the Sooni Hawaii, I'm not sure if it's a PPL not seen it on the post credit advertiser. They changed the name of the restaurant from Bonjour Hawaii to Sooni Hawaii,  based on Soon Hee's name as CEO in the drama. The place is really popular now with all the many photos taken there :)

• Like 20

that Japanese fans are so lucky.. but if it was me i'll be totally sad. 

because even if i hold that script i still won't be able to read it :lol:...

why don't they just release the preview.. no matter the return of In Joo annoy me, i'm wanna see her shock expression. just like SW when she saw HJ now, that lady will eat her own word.

• Like 15