[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Uri Ji Hong is one Jealousy king.... in episode 5 when his friend flirts with Hye Jung he gets annoyed... you can see at that moment his face becomes way too serious... then he quickly hides it when Hye Jung turns to him and says that his chingu is crazy guy and hides his irritation in a smile.... later when he and his friend are walking alone he asks his friend if he is still dating his last girlfriend... just to make sure that he is not single and hitting on Hye Jung.... though his friend cleverly replies that he is confused which one was she among his numerous conquests...

• Like 24

I couldn't find a rule prohibiting it, but to be cautious I'll put it below a spoiler. I couldn't resist making a ringtone to change my morning alarm to HJH/KRW saying good morning. Please feel free to download it.

Please feel free to let me know if it doesn't work or if it needs to be converted, or if it breaks rules. I'll remove it immediately.

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, SukBin said:

Uri Ji Hong is one Jealousy king.... in episode 5 when his friend flirts with Hye Jung he gets annoyed... you can see at that moment his face becomes way too serious... then he quickly hides it when Hye Jung turns to him and says that his chingu is crazy guy and hides his irritation in a smile.... later when he and his friend are walking alone he asks his friend if he is still dating his last girlfriend... just to make sure that he is not single and hitting on Hye Jung.... though his friend cleverly replies that he is confused which one was she among his numerous conquests...

i thought it was a causal talk... didn't even think of that... 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Why HJ is not on her white doctor coat?

Maybe she just got back from the branch hospital where the anesthetic record of her grandma's surgery was kept? I remember someone mentioned that their talk in this scene was around grandma's result.

• Like 20

Annyeong morning... @Kelly-chi will def used it as my ringtone tnx for ur effort..;)

Good to backread so many smart views on this drama from HJ misfortunes, forgiveness, JH jelousy, YD admission etc u guys rock n cant do anything but to like ur post.. :wub:

Yahoo less than a day for our nxt doctors appointment (never thought that i'll be this excited to see a dr) :D:wub:

• Like 18

While waiting for monday i tried to influence my cousin to watch doctors but she isn't interested because the leading male aka uri Jihong/KRW not handsome, I'm speechless :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Maybe for some people they watch koreandrama just because they like the artist no matter how his/her acting and the storyline..but for me, how handsome/beautiful the artist and i was his/her fans if they can't act it well and i'm not enjoy the storyline i will stop right away..for me the most important thing is the artist can play his role well, chemistry between the lead artist, the story not boring and can make me curious about the next episode (man from another star, yongpal, cheese in the trap but get annoyed in the end :sweatingbullets:, another mis oh, signal, doctors)

i know everyone has their own taste, i'll respect :)and for all patients in this thread, thank you guys..your comment, gif, pics, etc can make me smile everytime i open this thread..i hope we will survive until the end..happy ending for uri jihye couple please..!!!:wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 18

About HJ's father, i have asked my husband and from his point of view, he will never forgive the parent who abused their children. Even they regretted, he will not forgive them. He will not hate them but definitely don't feel the necessity to be together again. They have their own life and she has her own life. 

• Like 23