[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@SukBin, I like your depiction and comparison. However, I can't really see Hye Jung as bringing misfortune to those around her and I would hate it if she thought that about herself.

Her mother - death had more to do with Hye Jung's father and his infidelity. I think if anything, having Hye Jung in her life gave her moments of peace.

Her grandmother - whether Hye Jung came to live with her or not, she would still have cancer and she probably would have still chosen Seo Woo's father as her doctor and due to his incompetence would have still died.

Her mentor Ji Hong - was the victim of a vicious lie told by Seo Woo out of jealousy. If another girl had come to the school and received similar attention, Seo Woo would have probably done the same thing to her.

Hye Jung jail time - (decided to throw that one in) was also due to lies being told by Seo Woo.

So in a way, Seo Woo and her greedy family who tries to take from others in an effort to bring them down, end up giving them a stepping stone to better themselves.

Must have not come across correctly... but I do not mean to say that Hye Jung caused any of it... thats why in each scenario i mentioned the reason why it happened.... and just as a counter argument to Seo Woo's argument I have said that even if anyone of them encountered misfortune it was Hye Jung who was source of their happiness in those dire circumstances.... did not mean Hye Jung caused the Misfortune...

• Like 13

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie Turns out that the narration at beginning and ending of each episode does not really follow a strict exchanging pattern between HJ and JH.

Ep.1 - HJ / Ep.2 - HJ / Ep.3 - JH / Ep.4 - HJ / Ep.5 - HJ / Ep.6 - JH / Ep.7 - HJ / Ep. 8 - JH

So we won't know who will be narrating the next episode.

next one should be HJ - considered her acceptance to JH would be a big change of her life...

• Like 14

Spoiler

another drama "Mirror of the Witch" has ended last night but very disappointed because they reunion 40 years later and then the end (damn) :rage:... i thought she died already, if not, why they had to wait for 40 years then...:expressionless:

I have faith in Doctors and for sure it won't follow what i called "classic kdrama" pattern so hope SBS wont disappointed us. :glasses:

• Like 17

Another interesting tid bit... I was was watching the wrestling scene... when initially Hye Jung tries to slam him and instead to her surprise Ji Hong holds her in a choke hold.... there is this one moment.... where she stops struggling and wavers between staying in his arms for a moment more or immediately breaking free... then she chooses to do the later and breaks free... however you can see that decision happening in her face... she chooses to go by her decision not to allow anyone to come close to her even though there is that slight bit of hesitation in her because he is that ONE man whom she would have allowed to come close to her... had it not been for In Joo brain washing her and breaking her heart so badly....  not to mention the fear in her heart that he may be harmed in some or the other way if she comes close to him...

• Like 21

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

WAH!!! so many insights to backread.. this thread neva sleeps  because we are all international fans of this drama and our time difference keeps this thread alive. 

Just an update here is the pic that continues with JH and HJ on the rooftop scene. I cant see HJ but  JH def was there

Cr DC gallery

You are absolutely right, and if there's someone out there who has so much free time in his/her hand, they could actually predict where each of us live based on the time of us being active in the thread. Hahahaha...

8 hours ago, evie7 said:

Thank you for sharing this and your experience with uscrazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif

This so true because in the end it is Hye Jung who is going to be hurt if she doesn't let go. I don't care about her father's feelings at all but like you said She needs to be free from the anger so she can open up her self to all the wonders that life has to offer. To know what it feels to be loved and to be able to love and trust. Those people who call themselves parents took away her childhood, she just can't let them take away her chance at being happy. If your a sucker for marriage, so am I. I want Hye Jung to be able to experience Ji Hong's love w/o any reservations. 

@UnniSarah I don't know how Hye Jung could be around that woman either. She shows no remorse. Just ignorance. I couldn't believe that she actually went there talking about how she could share about the terrible things Hye Jung did to her co worker's. There was not even a speck of gratitude that because of her she got VIP treatment w/one of the best doctors. SMH

You're very welcome. I was glad to find that article at the time and could finally resolve the problem and move on. I'm a happier person now that I learn what forgiveness is. It's not something embarrassing to forgive someone, it's actually something commendable.

And for Hye Jung stepmother, I don't think Hye Jung cared at all. Because she doesn't hurt her anymore. Yes the mother hurt her physically but being hurt mentally by her father is worst than the abuse she received from her stepmother. And because she's so awful, she's not worth more than a paragraph from me. kekeke...

8 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@SukBin, I like your depiction and comparison. However, I can't really see Hye Jung as bringing misfortune to those around her and I would hate it if she thought that about herself.

But she did feel that way. During high school she always think that her future was beyond saving and that she was a bad luck. She said it to Soon Hee when she went to jail in Hye Jung's place. We know that's not true, but the people around her thinks that and even though she's a tough cookie, when she heard that over and over, it's hard not to take it to heart and believe it.

That's why she was so hysterical when Soo Chul had the accident, she thought the curse had broken but now another loved ones of her had another misfortune. Good thing she was around and now can actively help to avoid the misfortune. Again another mirror with mother incidents where she couldn't do anything when she was dying. 

4 hours ago, liz-danielle said:
Spoiler

another drama "Mirror of the Witch" has ended last night but very disappointed because they reunion 40 years later and then the end (damn) :rage:... i thought she died already but why they had to wait for 40 years then...:expressionless:

I have faith in Doctors and for sure it won't follow what i called "classic kdrama" pattern so hope SBS wont disappointed us. :glasses:

One of the thing I'm scared the most is bad ending... let's cross our fingers that it won't happen in Doctors. Better yet, let's not have an ending at all. Hahahaha...

• Like 22

13 hours ago, Agie said:

Ok I'm still bored even after watching preview for episode 9....and I found this pic below. To show how bored I am...LOL.... I started to zoom in those pic. It was HJ and SH house and I put 2 red arrow for you to notice those tiny person...one is man with suit one is woman with dress.

Base on the ending of episode 8, the man suit look similar with Ji Hong, but the woman dress is different from what HJ wore at the end of episode 8.

Hmmmmm....will it become JH routine to bring HJ home. Because we know how JH love his everyday routine life style....:P ...and may I dream that JH spend the night at HJ house....LOL..the impact of my boredom...

credit pic to the owner

You are such stalker:Plol

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

You are such stalker:Plol

Aren't we all here @alcides14:w00t: . The effect of Doctors...I only stop while I was sleeping...LOL

mikmijc.jpg

credit pic to owner

Spoiler

CnfRbwOVMAAZ4I8.jpg

Because of this ,  a unqualified media company come up with an article that is not true, that is spreading on the media. I am sure many people in this thread have read or heard about it. 

Do not allow anything to spoil this great drama Doctors and our  stars Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye, not even as a joke.

This is how malicious rumors start. Lets be considered with our OTP , and have fun in a responsible and health way. They are doing an awesome job and we want to see them work togheter again. Peace and Love:wub:

• Like 21

41 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

#KimRaeWon and #YoonKyunSang filming #Doctors cr: DC via 笨小宁_ShinHye weibo

Judging from Ji Hong's outfit, this scene happened after his date with Hye Jung after the party, right? So Yoon Do saw them walking out of Sooni Hawaii together and right away confront it with Ji Hong. Hm... Ji Hong is right, he is such a cute dork. Hahaha... I love how blunt he is without manipulative manoeuvre which of course makes him a non-threatening second lead but still someone we root for. 

Happy Sunday, patients! One more day to Doctor's broadcasting day. Ah ep 9-10; how time flies and we already halfway there. sad but happy...

• Like 19