[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

4 hours ago, dhia205 said:

yeahhh fool me.. it's like heaven and hell level 7 LOL..

ahhh all that still...he is staring at HJ, HJ is the one in front of him, talking to him, watching him smiling.

but why i'm the one who grinning and blushing like an idiot, i swear my ear are red. the power of HJH gaze.

gosh i'm not yet officially KRW fans, and he already make me like this. crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif?1292792411

me too crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif?1292792411  i was "aaaahhhh" and i told my husband to go away!! :expressionless: Don't block my screen! 

• Like 17

I watching the first preview for ep 5, the one when Hye Jung sees a strange man in the building, I think I heard Seo Woo's grandfather saying they need to send "Doo Sik away" (Ji Hong's father).  I wonder if they are going to try and frame him for a crime he didn't commit or if they will hire someone to try and kill him.  Can't wait for Monday.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, sarskinz said:

HI Guys! I've been hearing about the drama since the casting was confirmed and since then I decided I really wanted to check it out! But now I've re-watched the first four episode more then 5 times. I'M ADDICTED:(

Well what can we say... but its an epidemic welcome to the club :blush:

Normally i dont like slomo scenes as i think its too cheesy n all, but boy (shld i say oh rae won) i totally ate my words after putting that reunion scene on repeat for several days now :sweatingbullets:

Ps.  i cannot catch up on this thread pace :sweatingbullets::blush:

• Like 18

5 hours ago, starb82 said:

Just realized that I'm quoting both of your message. Aaah, now I'm being reminded of the day I watch city hall. That's exactly what happened to me. I rewatch it numerous times until I knew exactly all the lines was. Am so happy that I finally encounter another drama that could make me feel that way.

Kim Rae Won... *sigh. I'm not single but definitely joining you with the squee. I even tried to make my husband who loved sporting a hairless cut to grow his hair and cut it like Ji Hong. Hahaaha... well! An Ahjumma has the right to fulfill her dream, right?! Sadly he flat out rejected my proposal.

Anyway, he's not the most handsome actor in the industry, but there is a special charm that makes him rootable. A down-to-earth and intelligent aura that made him look approachable. But now I'm wondering if it's Hong Ji Hong that I'm in love with.

My tent? Just right in front if his kitchen window, I can see him flipping his pan for Hye Jung right now. Where's yours? *ssassaeng mode ON. I'm guessing there's a lot of perverted ahjumma in this thread already. Tehehehe

Happy Doctors D-1 everybody!!!

I must say you picked one very nice spot! how did you know he's a good cook? My top 3 scenes in Ep4 are the helicopter scene, the kickboxing scene and the scene JH cooks for his father (ok, actually the whole ep is top but if someone would ask me to choose anyway, I pick these three)

Well I haven't put up my tent yet, so wanted to ask for a good place, but I expected it to be full with perverted ahjumma already. I hope there's still place in the backyard?

• Like 14

Guest Agie

This fan art give different feeling from the famous boxing scene...I just LOL, seeing how pervert Ji Hong expression...anyway kudos to the maker...hahaha

CmadTUhUIAAFGQd.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Okay...so I was still wasn't convince with Episode 4 still...The only reason I watch was because of KRW (knew him in Punch...awesome awesome Kdrama) and I was kinda curious how the USED-TO-BE teacher-student relationship will play out.

I have to be honest PSH wasn't my favourite actress. I didn't like her in The Heirs (sorry for fans out there) and when this drama first came up, I was like Urgh. ..until I went...wait..is that KRW?! And saw how PSH kick richard simmons (I think this is probably her best role ever...that and perhaps the fact that after DOTS, I am a sucker for strong female leads that don't go weepy all the time) that I was ok to watch it. 

But today...today.. I decided I am sold.... (the internal me is screaming NOOOO...because then I would be suffering and waiting and screaming for next episodes all the way like I did with DOTS) 

Why am I sold? The latest release stills of KRW talking/gazing at PSH. That man can really act. There is just smtg in his looks that really makes u go....Awww...and melts ur heart.... 

@inshara2000 New face here I guess. I think I saw u in DOTS thread. Lol. Right? 

• Like 19

Guest Agie

Who still can not get enough with boxing scene...rise your hand...hehehe...Lets wait for HD pic....awww ...just put your head on my shoulder Hye Jung-ah....:love:

1467522134530.jpg

source : xsportnews

OMG...are we posting the same pics at the same time patients hehehe...aaahhh who cares...as long as we don't quote the pics :P

CmasYdNVYAAVpbQ.jpgCmasYdaUcAAYYQh.jpg

source : newsen.com

6 hours ago, starb82 said:

My tent? Just right in front if his kitchen window, I can see him flipping his pan for Hye Jung right now. Where's yours? *ssassaeng mode ON. I'm guessing there's a lot of perverted ahjumma in this thread already. Tehehehe

Happy Doctors D-1 everybody!!!

Ladies make way make way…. i'm pitchin' my orange tent right slap bang in the middle of the two of u he3

Monday 10pm KST = 9pm MST, still some ways to go so lets binge on repeats :w00t::crazy::w00t:

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, Agie said:

Who still can not get enough with boxing scene...rise your hand...hehehe...Lets wait for HD pic....awww ...just put your head on my shoulder Hye Jung-ah....:love:

source : xsportnews

OMG...are we posting the same pics at the same time patients hehehe...aaahhh who cares...as long as we don't quote the pics :P

201607031359039910_5.jpg201607031359039910_6.jpg

source : newsen.com

me me me..... me 2, me 3, m 4.... not only hand, i rise my legs too. ep4 4 full of scene that i can't let go. sometime i just replay some favorite scene not the whole ep.

the way PSH put her head in his shoulder is just soadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624(how can i describe it, any idea for the right word?).... can we see HJ did such a thing to JH?? 

• Like 16

Guest Agie
5 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

me me me..... me 2, me 3, m 4.... not only hand, i rise my legs too. ep4 4 full of scene that i can't let go. sometime i just replay some favorite scene not the whole ep.

the way PSH put her head in his shoulder is just soadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624(how can i describe it, any idea for the right word?).... can we see HJ did such a thing to JH?? 

Only just 4 episodes their comfortable level already like this....aaarrrrgghh and we still have like 16 episodes??? What kind of BTS pics we will see in the future...be still my heart...my mantra nowadays is...I AM NOT A SHIPPER...I AM NOT A SHIPPER...LOL...I keep repeating it...

BTW @dhia205 ..what do you mean HJ did such a thing to JH?? What "a thing"? Please enlighten me?:)

I told myself soooooooo many times that I will not ship PSH and KRW because I have my heart broken soooo many times BUT after Ep 4, I am mesmerized by their Chemistry. The smile and the look he gives HJ is like  admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 They are sooo comfortable with each other.  My poooor brain is getting weaker each week.  I need the DOCTORS soon!!!:blush::heart::heart:

• Like 22