[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I think that hospital is not solely belong to SW family instead they are partners with JH dad...And it seems that JH Dad wield huge influence in that hospital...With JH return, it will only make their plan for the hospital be more difficult and to claim the ownership as family hospital getting tougher especially when the chairman's son return with fame as talented neurosurgon...SW is indeed a doctor but still compare with JH she still has long way to go.

I think they will create a conflict within the hospital...but I'm eager to watch HJ more into surgery and her growing relationship with JH and maybe YD.

• Like 17

I'm so in love with this song and its positivity, I had to translate it and share ... the lyrics are simple and superb, and it's a Hye Jung-centric song, I believe. Although it could also apply to Ji Hong, Seo Woo and generally people with pain in their past (like, more or less pain, everyone, isn't it?). According to the lyricist(group)/album info, the song's essence is pretty awesome - I've inserted in the vid the summary of it. (I think some of you have asked for the translation too, but I couldn't tag your names.)

Here Patients, enjoy!

CR: RIAK and creators/owners of album/song.

@Kasmic hey sista, you're right, I have tons of pages still to backtrack, which I will in time. I'm trying more to catch up than to backtrack hehe, which in itself is also a Herculean task LOL. Yes, I totally agree, don't stop and don't slow down, Patients. It's all gooooood! LOVE all your input! The more pages this thread will have will just show one thing - that Patients are crazily in love:wub: with this drama and this cast+crew, which just mean they are awesome, right? Esp KRW and PSH who are helming this drama:heart: not forgetting writer-nim Ha and PD-nim Oh... THEY ARE ALL JJANG! :heart:

Btw, from your update, YGS is wow! a head taller than PSH. It made me check their heights. He is 187cm vs her 168cm, almost 20 cm taller, 19cm to be exact. PSH is already taller than average for an Asian gal. KRW is not too shaby either, at 183cm. And LSK is surprising too, very tall for an Asian gal, at 176cm. What a tall main cast we have, LOL!

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Mian I cannot find you as I really cant figure out the multi- quote function and when I tried it some how it doesnt work as when I move onto the next page I loose whatever I posted and believe me I tear my hair out with the WTF! moment of SOOMPI.. YAH! fix it pls. (Ahem @CamelKnight is this where you come in hahaha! Mian opps wrong thread must go to help page righto :P)

So that's why I get invited to threads? To fix things asap? You don't love me anymore! :( 

By the way, I have no problem at all multi quoting from several pages (first two are from page 202, last is from page 203). What are YOU doing wrong? :P 

On a more serious note: as you can see it works fine for me. Could you try Chrome as your browser? It's what I use and it works like a charm :)

53 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

SW IS SO INSECURE(LIKE GRANDPA LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER, I HATE HER CHARACTER EVEN HER FACE :)  ITHINK THIS IS PSH BEST PERFORMANCE IN DRAMA . WATCHING EPISODE 4 NOW AND IM LOVING JH STYLE OF PURSUING A GIRL . AND THE BFF IS CUTE FOR THE REDHAIR STAFF :) ITS IS POSSIBLE THAT HJ AND SH IS LIVING IN 1 ROOF. 

Don't shout please. I've got a headache already ;) 

10 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

^omg JH sporting a new hair?

Are JH and HJ on a date? :wub:

Quoted to show @Kasmic that multi-quoting works just fine, but to reply to your question: ofcourse! I've not seen a single drama where the main character(s) don't sport a new hair do after a while. It's mostly right after the turning point in the series, immediately after they find out they've been doing wrong and need to ammend to get back with their partner :) 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Ayame said:

@alexandria2207 I think someone replied to you already, but you can find the translation for 'No Way' here: https://popgasa.com/2016/06/21/park-yong-in-kwon-soon-il-urban-zakapa-no-way-doctors-ost/

For the other OST song 'Sunflower', I haven't seen any translation yet, so I decided to translate it myself from the Japanese translation here. (Since Japanese is the only language I can translate from lol.) Hopefully the translation is not too off, if anyone can translate directly from the Korean lyrics, go ahead. ^^

Younha - Sunflower (Doctors OST) [English Translation]

Don’t stand aimlessly in yesterday’s pain
Don’t say you’re lonely and suffer
Will I meet you on the road I dreamed of?
The anxious me turns back

Oh ah, if I search for that road,
Will I able to laugh?
I have a lot of greed, even for the painful days

There are also days different than yesterday
Don’t think that you’re alone
The painful memories that have passed by
They no longer matter
One day, if my tears stop
I’ll be able to talk of that painful time, right?
Tell me thank you and to try my best
Tell me that it will be okay

Lalala Lalala
I will value myself more
Lalala Lalala
I love myself

What is it that I truly wish for?
The anxious me turns back
Oh ah, if I search for that road,
Will I able to laugh?
I have a lot of greed, even for the painful days

There are also days different than yesterday
Don’t think that you’re alone
The painful memories that have passed by
They no longer matter
One day, if my tears stop
I’ll be able to talk of that painful time, right?
Tell me thank you and to try my best
Tell me that it will be okay

I won’t cry again
It’s not too late
One day, I’ll start over again
I’m thankful for my day
I wish others could be thankful to me
Tell me to not worry about my future

Lalala Lalala
I will value myself more
Lalala Lalala
I love myself

@jadecloud i'm right there with you 100%. thanks for the vid :) 

@Ayame thank you for the translation!

if i open Hye Jung's heart right now, will i find these words written inside? I guess right. Tough on the outside but hurting as much as yesterday on the inside. 

Looking forward to the time when HJ could talk to JH about grandma and their school days. That day would mean íHJ's tears had stopped :)

I guess that day...might be sooner because I have  confidence in JH. He's a man on a mission. Right off at the helipad :P  Hye Jung won't be alone with SH anymore :)

Younha's voice. the lyrics. the melody. simply love :) 

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@CamelKnight my  OUR dearest techi support how can we all not love you. We need ya it's fun having you around with or without the technical probs. I am using Chrome. I just tried it again WOW no stuff ups Ok, Ok I give it to you but seriously as much as I love soompi I still think at times it's so menopausal hahaha! :vicx: Opps did I go too far with the jokes :P

Hahaha no worries, I can take a lot more than what you're currently throwing at me ;) I'm a big boy lol :D 

I'm really happy to be here, honestly! I love Soompi, I love the community, I love being able to help out, I love K-Drama and K-Pop and I love watching Doctors with you guys. Hell, I even love you :D

And yeah, I'll admit, Soompi does have her moodswings. Even @soomp wont deny that ;) But we're still beating our bugs and kicking the developers rear end to make everything a lot better. And let's be honest, this forum just rocks. Even if it was all plain text :D 

• Like 15

52 minutes ago, joann0011 said:

JH seems to be wearing a dating dress in the BTS picture.  Omg, are you really gonna get our first kiss in the next episode ? ;) 

the thread is so activeee even during the midnight! 

Too soon for a date, maybe friendly stroll in the park. Hye Jung seems to have closed her heart again. She no longer is a trouble maker but she has channeled all that into her profession so it will take a bit of effort from Ji Hong's part to help her let him in again. I'm sure he is still in there, she just has completely blocked it. I blame In-Joo for this, her little condescending speech is the reason for this.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

@jadecloud i'm right there with you 100%. thanks for the vid :) 

@Ayame thank you for the translation!

if i open Hye Jung's heart right now, will i find these words written inside? I guess right. Tough on the outside but hurting as much as yesterday on the inside. 

Looking forward to the time when HJ could talk to JH about grandma and their school days. That day would mean íHJ's tears had stopped :)

I guess that day...might be sooner because I have  confidence in JH. He's a man on a mission. Right off at the helipad :P  Hye Jung won't be alone with SH anymore :)

Younha's voice. the lyrics. the melody. simply love :) 

@rori0711 Well-said chingu. My heart aches a lot for Hye Jung of the past. But frankly, Hye Jung now, 13 years later, is still hurting very badly, and hence building invisible walls around and in her. Hye Jung is one huge skeptic in love and life. Only one man can break down her walls and make her happy, and smile again. We all know that is Ji Hong. I agree it won't be too long before he does, seeing how direct and swift he can be. Love this trait in Ji Hong, and of course, not forgetting that KRW, I mean, HJH is so hawt, so gorgeous and ohhhhh-so-manly. :wub: The anticipation and wild imagination are really killing us all, aren't they? This JiHye OTP is tooooo awesome! :heart: I guess every week from Tuesday(post-drama) to the following Monday(before-drama), we all truly are PATIENTS, as 'CRAZY/michin salam' as the wait is long... LOL:lol:

Btw, thanks for bringing my attention to @Ayame's translation from the Japanese language. Thanks chingu. You've effectively captured the essence of this OST that I/we all love so much:wub: I know it's just as tough to translate from the Japanese language. Keep it up my dear. *BIG thumbs up*

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

@rori0711 Well-said chingu. My heart aches a lot for Hye Jung of the past. But frankly, Hye Jung now, 13 years later, is still hurting very badly, and hence building invisible walls around and in her. Hye Jung is one huge skeptic in love and life. Only one man can break down her walls and make her happy, and smile again. We all know that is Ji Hong. I agree it won't be too long before he does, seeing how direct and swift he can be. Love this trait in Ji Hong, and of course, not forgetting that KRW, I mean, HJH is so hawt, so gorgeous and ohhhhh-so-manly. :wub: The anticipation and wild imagination are really killing us all, aren't they? This JiHye OTP is tooooo awesome! :heart: I guess every week from Tuesday(post-drama) to the following Monday(before-drama), we all truly are PATIENTS, as 'CRAZY/michin salam' as the wait is long... LOL:lol:

Btw, thanks for bringing my attention to @Ayame's translation from the Japanese language. Thanks chingu. You've effectively captured the essence of this OST that I/we all love so much:wub: I know it's just as tough to translate from the Japanese language. Keep it up my dear. *BIG thumbs up*

I finally get the name of the drama, we all are patients right now in need of doctors to air again. I am praying to Dramagods sincerely now for more skinship and cheesy lines, I am truly in need of a doctor.

Please join my prayer circle, I want a swift, hot kiss.

6202949_scream-queens-recap-chainsaw_t39

cr. to owner

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

I finally get the name of the drama, we all are patients right now in need of doctors to air again. I am praying to Dramagods sincerely now for more skinship and cheesy lines, I am truly in need of a doctor.

Please join my prayer circle, I want a swift, hot kiss.

cr. to owner

LOL, I am hoping Hye-Jung initiates the kiss. I don't know why but I think if JH initiates it he might get punched by HJ but if she gives the okay then it's a different matter. :phew:

On a total different subject, did anyone hear this drama was originally going to be produced by KBS? 

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

On a total different subject, did anyone hear this drama was originally going to be produced by KBS? 

Really? Well tbh I wanted it to air on KBS. PSH, KRW, YKS are always on SBS. So it would've been a nice change. Also KBS is literally on a different level when it comes to promote their shows. But SBS have done a pretty good job till now. 

Also this show is actually kinda KBS-ish kinda stuff. I wonder why they dropped it.

• Like 15