[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@thao_2512and @mujay

Think both of you have totally mistaken my point.  I have no intention to promote any dramas here, only here as a viewer to share my views that I find it strange that the drama world is so competitive to make the writers and actors work so hard by driving similar theme shows at the same time and sometimes confuse the audience, especially senior folks audience like my mum.  This is not the first time already...this pattern has been observed over a long period of time for me to think that they deliberately do it to drive people to work super hard.   Now your response has also confirmed for me that it drives die-hard fans to promote the dramas and work you very hard until you cannot appreciate others' views kindly and quick to pounce.   Welcome to the highly competitive world even in entertainment.. :rolleyes:

I want to make my point clear...I am only here to be entertained by the dramas,   I bear no interest in which drama having what rating, those are absolutely irrelevant to me.  It is good if they have high rating and if they do not, it does not mean I do not like the drama.  So whether high or low rating, I will love the drama if it has reached out to me.  So please do not place your competitive standards on me....I am here to enjoy and be entertained.   Thank you.

I am bent on watching both dramas at this point....to be entertained...no rating can stop me and no one can stop me.   Thank you again.

Also, at the end of the day, whatever competition people want to drive, I believe both dramas will earn their viewership naturally in their own rights as mentioned earlier.  Even slotted at the same time, I will still watch both regardless...so maybe you can consider me a die-hard fan for both dramas minus the competitive thoughts....is that not allowed?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

They look sooo lovely. My neurons are actively firing. Ship- not- to- ship.? :wub:please guys just for fun. Come up with a name.:P:D

Can I board your ship?? Pretty please?

Um.. um.. how do you usully come up with a name? All I can think of right now is Raisin as in Rae-Shin. But that's their real name, supposedly their character name, right?

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Um.. um.. how do you usully come up with a name? All I can think of right now is Raisin as in Rae-Shin. But that's their real name, supposedly their character name, right?

Take me to this ship too. 

Raisin Couple is quite cool. RaeShin ship...

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@thao_2512and @mujay

Think both of you have totally mistaken my point.  I have no intention to promote any dramas here, only here as a viewer to share my views that I find it strange that the drama world is so competitive to make the writers and actors work so hard by driving similar theme shows at the same time and sometimes confuse the audience, especially senior folks audience like my mum.  This is not the first time already...this pattern has been observed over a long period of time for me to think that they deliberately do it to drive people to work super hard.   Now your response has also confirmed for me that it drives die-hard fans to promote the dramas and work you very hard until you cannot appreciate others' views kindly and quick to pounce.   Welcome to the highly competitive world even in entertainment.. :rolleyes:

I want to make my point clear...I am only here to be entertained by the dramas,   I bear no interest in which drama having what rating, those are absolutely irrelevant to me.  It is good if they have high rating and if they do not, it does not mean I do not like the drama.  So whether high or low rating, I will love the drama if it has reached out to me.  So please do not place your competitive standards on me....I am here to enjoy and be entertained.   Thank you.

I am bent on watching both dramas at this point....to be entertained...no rating can stop me and no one can stop me.   Thank you again.

Also, at the end of the day, whatever competition people want to drive, I believe both dramas will earn their viewership naturally in their own rights as mentioned earlier.  Even slotted at the same time, I will still watch both regardless...so maybe you can consider me a die-hard fan for both dramas minus the competitive thoughts....is that not allowed?:sweatingbullets:

First of all Doctors and BM does not share the same themes. They may involve the same field of work( medical) but Doctors and Beautiful Mind  belong in different genres. You can like both shows but don't try to put Doctors down in its own thread and then proceed to say you are liking BM better. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Lol We will get our back wet togheter. Maybe we should watch a few more episodes and come up with a name by vote. :D:thumbsup:

• Like 6

Hello all! Just wanted to share my first impressions of Doctors. First, the student/teacher romance almost turned me off this show. But PSH's and KRW's acting skills are so far so good! I am hooked after ep 2. And I agree with all that their chemistry is off the charts good. Looking forward to ep 3! 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

First of all Doctors and BM does not share the same themes. They may involve the same field of work( medical) but Doctors and Beautiful Mind  belong in different genres. You can like both shows but don't try to put Doctors down in its own thread and then proceed to say you are liking BM better. 

Do you think to a senior folk there is such a strong differentiation?  Viewers are of all ages. Viewers and fans are not exactly homogeneous or clones.  Keep an open mind.

Liking to watch both dramas and liking one progress over another by a bit is putting another drama down?  So if you have 2 siblings and you prefer one slightly over another means you are putting the other sibling down?   I am afraid I cannot agree with that yardstick.  People can have preferences and besides, this view is a time-based preference based on 2 episodes, meaning as of now and I specified that....there is always a possibility of changes. There is no disrespect to either dramas as I like watching both and like both cast though not equally because my fingers are not equal too and I cannot hide this fact.   What I do recognise now is "territorial".  Diversity of views is non existent here.  And the good news is I will say nothing about other dramas here from now if you deem that lack of diversity of views as "respect".  :blink:

• Like 7

21 hours ago, thea2410 said:

finally finish my Fanmade video for Doctors OST Part 1 .. hope it turn out okay.. hehehe..  

Let me re-post your video...I really love this OST (No Way) added with the clip of our OTP is Jjang...:blush:

Ji-Hong and Hye Jung is LOVE..:heart:

One of the Most I love is Kim Rae Won Character

Our Mr Sunshine but still Very Manly. His smile can melt a heart..

Cks3hO6VEAEXWMX.jpg

and I LOVE this scene so much...

Ckt4kgTWkAAtmzB.jpg

credit pic to the owner

• Like 22

:love:....again this couple:wub:....Looking for HD pic and hopefully there was clip for this  photoshoot

ClmxS0xVYAABo6t.jpg

Clm5dJPWAAASvJn.jpg

credit pic to the owner

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

Well said. I didn't see any angsty looks of longing or any inappropriate behavior either. If you think about it Seo Woo was the one w/inappropriate thoughts about her teacher. I agree JH should have paid more attention to what other people would think. It's a shame people are so ready to condemn with out checking the facts and always think the worst..  

I agree, with @Nymeria289 post too I didnt see any inappropriate behaviour from HJ and HJH in both eps. It purely a teacher and student one and SW just overreacted. *sigh* this is the very reason why many males leave the teaching profession because these incidents do occur  and looking at the preview I think HJH will just do that and leave the school. Then I read @lclarakl post about the possibility that maybe both are subconsciously falling for each other. I think that's possible too..love takes time to develop right? Look at HJ in the preview asking herself, "why she is more worried about him"

Spoiler

a2b57d3d08dcad9ec12bfa7881cd4430.png

As for HJH, his friend (Dr Kim) said that he was the type whom feels responsible for his patients so I do feel that he feels the same with his students. Its just purely a sense of responsibility that he has in leading his students to a successful path yet his still remains professional eg bails the school bullies out of trouble and warns them not to get caught instead of not fighting again (HA!),  he doesnt give HJ extra study tips, jokingly brushes SW off after she confessed her feelings. That's why in eps 1 and 2, I still see that he remained professional with HJ and nothing more. I think he admires HJ determination to succeed in her studies and when she did it was like a teacher feeling proud of the student. Let's see what our next eps will give us. But Im confident that both HJ and HJH wont cross that line.

@Izzatul Tmsky rest assured that the second lead girls - SW or SH will not die from that fire. Look at the preview, SH and SH made it out and so did SW. And your cliche story (*giggle*) girl replacing the other girl hahaha! no, no I dont think that will happen.  crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419

Im worried about this scene though.. We see HJH waiting in the hospital ER and this must be the scene where she cries .. who is hurt? Grandma?? Noooo please. 

d65d4ecb053ba3d4ffadbbef72c51958.png

BTW I see some familiar names here.. 2 eps into Doctors and it's good to see you here.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-076.gif?1292792399@maplekist (where's you professional opinion on this drama? CPR on a patient whom just spewed..umm? really? and where was all the security to handle those thugs? Nevamind that question I'm just proud to see PSH woop some butt and playing a feisty and stronger role) @bebebisous33 (No analysis yet?) @thunderman1 (I remember your bird ava) @UnniSarah and many newbies to the DOCTOR'S thread. WELCOME ALL!!  crazy-monkey-emoticon-076.gif?1292792399

• Like 21

@lovehbjw2013, should we stop talking to long circle now...peace...i wrote my opinion above not to put the fire...just the track told me...same opinion can be respected in aprorite place...i believe who come here is respected person, with their own  sense and mature enough to make decision to choose...i very well aware about it,  and like @dani4lane said, your line  first making the two of drama is like competitor..and another is more better.....i saw the drama you mention it ,but for me to early to put opinion basic in 2 episode...for me the story is number one,then the acting. and  very important is the pace story going trough...so set our maind in peace enjoy the show...wtite the opinion in approrite place...with all respect welcome.to wtite fown your post in DOCTORS tread.oops sorry maybe i little bit croos the line b'cos Shin hye my bias..never feel offense ok...peace...peace...

• Like 10

Guest twingals

Love how actors who worked or are working with her have this positive view of PSH as a person.....that is why I have a soft spot for her in my heart . :blush:Those words from a veteran actress is something else, as I am sure they've encountered all sorts of true character of these actors.

About the show, enjoying the pacing and story telling  so far.....Shin Hye  is proving her admirers right!  Rae Won is very charming and has great rapport with all the younger actors! ...the 2 friends are also holding up their own. 

Haven't watched the other drama.....maybe making comments here on the Doctor thread will make one curious  to watch it? It did to me!! .......maybe later! Regardless, the importance of rating is that it is being watched by the locals..... Computer watchers really have sadly no say in that! Just glad PSH and KRW have great comebacks after a year's hiatus!

1466578183-72-org.gif

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=201613

Sbs Wins the Ratings with Mon-Tues Drama Doctors But Loses with Wed-Thurs Drama Wanted

Posted on June 22, 2016 by ockoala

Spoiler

holdsi.jpg

SBS premiered two new prime time dramas this week to opposite spectrum results, and the one win greatly trumps the one loss if you ask me. Doctors with Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won burst out of the gate to fantastic ratings, garnering 12.9% AGB nationwide on Monday and the second episode rose 1.3% to bring in 14.2% AGB nationwide ratings. That’s an impressive success right off the bat and a big congrats to the two leads who radiate chemistry and wonderfully portray their characters.

My only quibble is that I hate hate the subtle hints that they like each other when he’s still her homeroom teacher and she’s still an underage high school senior. I’ll just pretend that aspect isn’t there and hope the early sequence ends soon so the adult romance that happens will no longer feel icky and wrong. Over on Wed-Thurs, new kidnapping thriller drama Wanted had the opposite fate of Doctors despite sharing the same three syllable one word type title – episode 1 aired to only 5.9% ratings, less than half of what Doctors brought in.

Spoiler

holdsids.jpg

I think Mon-Tues are a lock for Doctors for the remainder of its run, and if it keeps doing well it could pass 20% ratings nationwide and that would be fantastic for Kim Rae Won, still rocking his post Punch comeback, as well as Park Shin Hye being the focal point headlining this drama. Wed-Thurs is pretty dead for ratings on all three dramas, with Lucky Romance not even breaking 10% still, so I think Uncontrollably Fond premiering the first week of July has a chance to make a ripple in the placid time slot.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/22/sbs-wins-the-ratings-with-mon-tues-drama-doctors-but-loses-with-wed-thurs-drama-wanted/#more-75506

• Like 16

@Kasmic That ice-cream scene was in no way appropriate inside school grounds especially because it did look inappropriate to outsiders. Like I said, we see them interacting day to day so for us, its like they are just being themselves, nothing romantic there. But imagine you are one of Hye-Jung's classmate and you saw this without any knowledge about their personal interactions. That's what I felt. 

• Like 13

51 minutes ago, Agie said:

Hehehe.....Raisin Couple sound funny...please don't get me wrong...because Raisin remind me of dried grape..hehehe:D:P

I prefer using their name in the drama rather their name in real life ....Hong Ji Hong and Yoon Hye Jung ......but I guess if we combine their name together...sound weird to me...hehehe....Sorry still can not help you to find cute and nice name for this couple.

Actually, that's why I suggested the name, because is a pun of the dried grape. It's sweet and healthy, like our ship. Hahaha, I'm talking gibberish.

But yeah, I also prefer their character name instead of real name. Keunyang Couple? 

Don't mind me if I'm being and excited freak, this is the first I'm in a shipper wagon. But must keep it on the character ship, not the actor behind it.

• Like 13