[Drama 2017] My Sassy Girl 엽기적인 그녀

mysignisflower

Guest AlexMao

@lavender2love Today (Monday 170612) is episodes 09 + 10 and tomorrow (Tuesday 170613) they will air episodes 11 + 12. Alternatively if you have access to the non-split episodes it's episodes 05 + 06 this week. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for subs.....!!

Toilet break now... !

Was it fun all by myself ?

Hmmmnnnn ..... alone-ness is a numbling experience. Today's episode has an interesting suspense. Who is the stranger? GW looks so handsome  in his seriousness. What will he discover ? What will his plans involved with the new direction. Rival girl is making her move too.

200.gif#2-grid1

@lavender2love Here to join you! Just realised an hour before the korean broadcast that my family subscribed to a package where I can watch it live (with subs too)! Woohoo! Today's episode is amazing! So many modern references brought into the Joseon setting, hilariously and smartly done. Ultimately the story is a rom com, which I think they are going in a good direction. I'm not expecting heavy politics from this but just enough to push the OTP forward. I think today's episode did exactly just that! I enjoyed it a lot. The story behind the jade ring revealed. Not going to spoil too much (also because I have no idea how to put a spoiler tab). Looking forward to hear other's opinion on this episode!  

5 minutes ago, misappear said:

@lavender2love Here to join you! Just realised an hour before the korean broadcast that my family subscribed to a package where I can watch it live (with subs too)! Woohoo! Today's episode is amazing! So many modern references brought into the Joseon setting, hilariously and smartly done. Ultimately the story is a rom com, which I think they are going in a good direction. I'm not expecting heavy politics from this but just enough to push the OTP forward. I think today's episode did exactly just that! I enjoyed it a lot. The story behind the jade ring revealed. Not going to spoil too much (also because I have no idea how to put a spoiler tab). Looking forward to hear other's opinion on this episode!  

Thank you dear....... so cheery your  " appearance " :wub:

looking forward to more contributions from you. Just found these pictures. but in reality the scenes in high HD are beautiful

DCH-0RVXoAEUiq0.jpg

Spoiler

DCH-1Y0WAAAGjm4.jpg

Sea. atc @sea_atc 1h1 hour ago

18 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Thank you dear....... so cheery your  " appearance " :wub:

looking forward to more contributions from you. Just found these pictures. but in reality the scenes in high HD are beautiful

Reveal hidden contents

Sea. atc @sea_atc 1h1 hour ago

I love that scene where he brought the fish! Hahaha. Totally didn't see that coming! Someone's smitten~ and maybe a little jealous too:wub:

1 hour ago, misappear said:

hello, welcome! Glad you are here. :) 

Haven't seen the new episode. It's not available yet in the sites where I watch dramas. I'm curious, what did you find out about the jade ring? Is it a memento from her lover? Does she have a lover? 

2 hours ago, AlexMao said:

@lavender2love Today (Monday 170612) is episodes 09 + 10 and tomorrow (Tuesday 170613) they will air episodes 11 + 12. Alternatively if you have access to the non-split episodes it's episodes 05 + 06 this week. 

I see, so 6 more episodes left? Am I right? Not sure with this series' number of episodes but I think most Kdramas have 16 episodes. I can't believe how fast time flies.  

27 minutes ago, ate said:

hello, welcome! Glad you are here. :) 

Haven't seen the new episode. It's not available yet in the sites where I watch dramas. I'm curious, what did you find out about the jade ring? Is it a memento from her lover? Does she have a lover? 

Hello! Glad I'm here too xD I'm sure this ep will be up in another hour or at least the raw would be up soon. And regarding the ring

No the ring has nothing to do with a lover but it does belong to someone she loves. GW should be her one and only lover:wub:

20 minutes ago, ate said:

I see, so 6 more episodes left? Am I right? Not sure with this series' number of episodes but I think most Kdramas have 16 episodes. I can't believe how fast time flies.  

Oh nonono, we have 10 more episodes to go (by episode I mean 1 hour kinda episodes). I suppose putting them into weeks would be less confusing? We are only into the 3rd week of the airing of this drama. 5 more to go! 

Shoutout to @0ly40 for the OST part 2 , Thank you .... Haven't decided whether I like it . I love the first one.

Also for being so quick with the preview........ oooohhhhh love the gentleman GW looking after princess by her bedside. He caresses her face so tenderly. Our boy's in love.

I wish I could stream tomorrow but I have dance/exercise class....... it's a shame to see this thread blank , empty and cheerless on episode viewing day....no show of support. Where are JW's and OYS's fans?

THE LOOK OF LOVE .... FIRST AWAKENING ...

DCIV8pDV0AIeJrs.jpg

DCIV-MEUIAEYp27.jpg

DCIV_iNUwAELjQ1.jpg

Spoiler

DCIWAgHUIAEtPz5.jpg

21 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Shoutout to @0ly40 for the OST part 2 , Thank you .... Haven't decided whether I like it . I love the first one.

Also for being so quick with the preview........ oooohhhhh love the gentleman GW looking after princess by her bedside. He caresses her face so tenderly. Our boy's in love.

I wish I could stream tomorrow but I have dance/exercise class....... it's a shame to see this thread blank , empty and cheerless on episode viewing day....no show of support. Where are JW's and OYS's fans?

THE LOOK OF LOVE .... FIRST AWAKENING ...

Reveal hidden contents

DCIWAgHUIAEtPz5.jpg

I think the look on both Princess and GY in the umbrella scene is so on point. True that it's like the "First Awakening" for the princess that GW is always around to save her. Well technically Officer Kang was the one that got to our princess first but I really don't think he will be too much of a love rival for GW (I like the actor but there is like 0% chance for him?? So far I only sensed loyalty and nothing more). As for GW, that look on his face is like a combination of Anger, Concern and I-told-you-so face. Though I think he is pretty dang sure he likes her now. Since GW already consciously or subconsciously (the fish delivery lol) made his move, I'm anticipating the princess's reaction. Probably not in the most romantic way but definitely comedic.

3 hours ago, misappear said:

I think the look on both Princess and GY in the umbrella scene is so on point. True that it's like the "First Awakening" for the princess that GW is always around to save her. Well technically Officer Kang was the one that got to our princess first but I really don't think he will be too much of a love rival for GW (I like the actor but there is like 0% chance for him?? So far I only sensed loyalty and nothing more). As for GW, that look on his face is like a combination of Anger, Concern and I-told-you-so face. Though I think he is pretty dang sure he likes her now. Since GW already consciously or subconsciously (the fish delivery lol) made his move, I'm anticipating the princess's reaction. Probably not in the most romantic way but definitely comedic.

@misappear....... Wow ...... Officer Kang is loyal, brave and smart . That flying scene over the water and the sword play with the baddie is impressive . And that knife that went through the baddie's wrist is satisfying.

Oooooohhhhh ...... I like him.

OFFICER KANG ........ You are honourable. I wish you could be rewarded with the princess who is your crush. but nobody but GW is imperfectly perfect for the sassy girl

DCIUNCUV0AINDDK.jpg

DCIUKsuVoAEFbK-.jpg

Spoiler

DCIULwQV0AAYAlN.jpg

Spoiler

DCIUODHVYAA72Xj.jpg

Archived