[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

27 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Noeul Jeon Woo Sung to sing OST part 6. Song to be released today 24 August 2016.

노을 전우성 - "내 맘" <"My Heart"> 

source: http://m.news1.kr/articles/?2755358

thank you so much for the update!! :wub: I was just looking if there is any news about th 6th OST and you posted here the news!! thank you again and can't wait to hear the new OST!! :w00t: 

Lee Jong Suk/KangChul - W Two Worlds (fanedit) - credit logo
-Admin D

14045687_1157952557576026_2570241115401664536_n.jpg?oh=9d22ca0065bbbb9ec493d3c1e9489b9a&oe=5844246D&__gda__=1481745490_53fb03edd6ed2f6d409726ece62974dd

Lee Jong Suk - (fanedit) for VIP movie
credit: logo
-Admin D

14039956_1157984924239456_3971645233836632643_n.jpg?oh=6098a4e11c8e905d8f67ca23a0841762&oe=58496688

cr: Lee Jong Suk Forever

• Like 11

Thanks @sakura2016 im much better. Thankfully the headache cam on a tuesday not on wednesday. That would have rain on my parade.

Bitten by the W bug is hard. Cant conc on anythg else.

aviary-image-1472000219762.jpeg

Havent been this is love with a female lead in ages.

aviary-image-1472005273716.jpeg

Is this the special day we can get kiss #5. Previously we have an avg of 1kiss evy 2episodes. Wonder if we can get lucky in ep 10. 

That would totally patch the hole in my heart.

10h30mins to go peeps..

• Like 16

Annyeong guys..today is W day!! Yeahh..

i hope it's not too late for me to share my OTP's FMV for this drama..i made a simple video using my fav song by my fav treasure FTISLAND...hope yoy guys gonna like it..

Kang Chul x Yeon Joo - Hey Girl (Ep1-8):

• Like 11

1 hour ago, redlion said:

@sakura2016 @maryofbethany hhhhhh unnie, you can pair Soo bong with his new boss "i want big eyes" :P

@redlion @sakura2016 hahaha. thou art hilarious, redlion. yet i dun want to hand 'hot-fan-So_hee' to Crazy dog leh.... he keep kicking my Yeonjoo, and bang her head, and the most unpardonable sin of matchmaking a 'loser-lame' guy with her...
i edited your suggestion: i dunno how, but i want Crazydog to end up with "big-eyes' comic writer, he is very funny when we see him on screen fanboying. and he provided tons of funny meme... i believed there are some out there rooting for him that crazy dog.. but in real life, if any surgeon end up doing what he did in my country, just one complain, he 'die' immediately! the way he bully YJ not just verbally, but also physically, in real life is NOT FUNNY AT ALL.
Soo-bong goes with Real life, hot-fan S.H.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Thanks @sakura2016 im much better. Thankfully the headache cam on a tuesday not on wednesday. That would have rain on my parade.

Bitten by the W bug is hard. Cant conc on anythg else.

Havent been this is love with a female lead in ages.

Is this the special day we can get kiss #5. Previously we have an avg of 1kiss evy 2episodes. Wonder if we can get lucky in ep 10. 

That would totally patch the hole in my heart.

10h30mins to go peeps..

glad to hear you're feeling better and thank you for the memes!! I lovd them!! :wub: everything in this drama is special: the male lead, the female lead and even the villan(s)!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I doubt that!! from the look of it things are gtting too tns and complicated unless Yeon Joo planed to to relive the history of her made up cliffangers :lol: or use it to bring Kang Cheol's memory back!! :love: 

14064226_1158297957541486_5902106617641315953_n.jpg?oh=d4f454d708577dd994413774c6993a2d&oe=58421A6B&__gda__=1481096672_75ed9216e7a21fdd43996dd0d454787e

14079981_1158297984208150_4068569871164303121_n.jpg?oh=eb8dbf87ebf004806620efaa6a27e74b&oe=584B4990
14045704_1158298044208144_8863674369851072637_n.jpg?oh=2db642e72464af729b26b92714e56171&oe=584766C1

Spoiler

14067468_1158298067541475_4709340661102603680_n.jpg?oh=fdde7dc868f8072422e97ae1b529442f&oe=585B3C54&__gda__=1481507535_390300ec234d78caa82a18f55e94e1b9

14046158_1158298194208129_7332117360484670082_n.jpg?oh=907560c6939b330e8d1b8131a9a0fbba&oe=58506BCA&__gda__=1481342963_98581ca4049cced3158d98caec5bb213

14045761_1158298224208126_6016222361580542869_n.jpg?oh=c8ab91d35ca8ae8c81f1a5287afa28f3&oe=585C52F9&__gda__=1482450013_d165a24ccd45fc544c2c386627732fe1

cr: Lee Jong Suk Forever

• Like 8

(something that bug me regarding Happy ending and reactions of W-comic-fans, this will be long, pardon me, W-comic is another drama that churn out long thoughts in me, i don't spill something here, i dont think i can work today.....)

Crazy dog ranted: “the recent storyline was absolutely rubbish, it was third-rate childish romance.  It didn’t make any sense…. Chul will catch the killer, and get married to So Hee. Kang Chul likes Yoon So-hee and hates Oh Yeon-joo!”.”
Really?
what, just ‘getting married’, is that what Crazy dog and W-comic fans wanted only? Not having the same head over heel-degree of courtship, and to have Chul gazing deeply besotted at ‘So Hee’ (God-forbid), No? Just kicked-asses and
swaggered and kissed the saved the damsel, getting married is the ultimately thing? No process of self-discovery and weakness-overcoming as result of falling in love? Why no fans ever demand the same degree of ‘love’ be given So Hee before ep 34 happened and YJ come into his life, just because it is a thriller and thriller need no romance? Since Romance is sideline in Thriller all along in the past, why the fuss about someone replace SH and since she was never mean to be introduced as a ‘future girl friend” since dad’s Casts Introduction just wrote her as “Chul’s good friend and personal assistant”.

Question: Is it the type of swoon-worthy romance added in that is been ‘wrong’, or Just the Girl added-in been ‘wrong’? If swoonworthy romance is unnecessarily here, means all crazy-dog-type fans wanted is just to have a wedding before credit-scenes? Means what crazy dog kind-fans like to see, is the ‘never-err-never-hurt James Bond style’ Hero, fight death defying stunts, and throw in a hot Bond-girl as Smart scientist or pretty CIA agent, saved the girl, kissed her & sail away into the sunset, end credits! Is that all that the W-Comics want, since swoon-worthy romance ruin thriller? James Bond Chul married his Miss Moneypenny, zero courting ‘Everyday sweet romance’ like tying hair or shoe-laces, but just Chul kissed Sohee and finished with “the End” at bottom right corner? (oh, then I rather go back to my Marvel Comics, yawnnnn….)

I guess, after all, their problems actually lies with Yeonjoo. then if replace Yeonjoo and Sohee solve all problems, why no one ever in time past whine about having no kissing scene between Chul and Sohee? means as long as it is Sohee, having or not having romantic scene doesn’t matter? As long as “Must marry So hee only”? By why the comic fans’ hates against ‘comic-YeonJoo’, what wrong did she make? Crazy dog mentioned must return to the “the right way”, the way is only “right” if Chul returns to SoHee ? But Chul was never with So Hee as a real Couple, at least not ever in the mind of Dad-Oh, all along Dad-oh pictured Chul o what he wish himself to be… his failure in marriage does not make him wanted a perfect romance or marriage for Chul even! Instead he took to drinking, under the influences of alcohol he never even think about linking love to happiness in sense of having someone to love Chul since he Dad himself lacking love, instead write Chul as Perfect Comicbook Unbeatable Hero.. So there is completely no hint of romance between Chul and So Hee, while So Hee did witnessed him flirting and doing his Playboy stuff courting pretty things. That’s why DY said YJ must be some sad ‘girlfriend dumped by him in the past”.

Which means Chul was never a serious boyfriend of any sort to any ‘ex-girlfriends’, to the extends that DY is not surprised that he never remember some of his past fling. So as for SoHee, we all know when he sacked her, he already stated very clearly, “we should be just good friend only”.  Sometimes I loved watching those Good friend turn lover plot, but not this case, when he has totally no interest in her in the first place, in the past and even now. While the fans outside W world, and within W-world see beauty and sexiness in her hot bod & pretty face, its more of a physical attraction to Barbie-Secretary who happened to be very apt in assisting him as the female counterpart of DY… but not all secretaries are meant to marry their young hot bosses!  Yes, to Chul, she should be just a Female equivalent of D.Y. as if Chul has 2 DoYoon besides him, one DY at his right as the brain (thinks for him), the other DY at his left as the muscle (fighting along him). Remember So-hee in that imaginary (not yet materialized) ‘happy ending’ scenes, written in her farewell letter to Chul, signing off as “your longtime friend”. See, they were never an item, and Dad-oh and SB has to squeeze out something out to please the delulu fans like crazy dogs, so give them a ‘smile crazy, pat heads, poke your side, then smile again” happy ending, even at the final scene, its still not Dad’s plan to return the comic back to the rom-com genre that Yeon-joo created as a teen-girl in the beginning?
PLEAZZZZE, WRITERNIM, don’t you dare to pacify us by giving us this kind of crap ‘happy ending’ between Chul and Joo! I want Option Four and nothing less than that, can give a gratifying ends!

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Annyeong guys..today is W day!! Yeahh..

i hope it's not too late for me to share my OTP's FMV for this drama..i made a simple video using my fav song by my fav treasure FTISLAND...hope yoy guys gonna like it..

Kang Chul x Yeon Joo - Hey Girl (Ep1-8):

hi chingu!! it was you who made this MV?!! I saw it couple days ago and shared it here!! I really loved it!! :wub: thank you for the MV and hope you'll make more in the future!! :D 

16 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

(something that bug me regarding Happy ending and reactions of W-comic-fans, this will be long, pardon me, W-comic is another drama that churn out long thoughts in me, i don't spill something here, i dont think i can work today.....

sorry to cut your post!! :)

I believe that having a solo female character in the webtoon turned Soo Hee automaticly into the female main lead!! she was with him since childhood, was one of the reaaaaaaally few people who believed his innocnc from th start and stood by his side to achiev his goal to avenge his family, so for them she deserves his love and to b his life's partner unlike Yeon Joo who showd up from no where (litteraly), acted like a crazy woman around him, and then sh's announcd to b his secret wife!! for fans who shiped a character for 7 years to see it cast away with no good explination must be frustrating and they will target their frustration toward Yeon Joo dispite the fact that she was the one who saved his life!! but they didn't have the time to process how they reached that point unlik us who we know who Yeon Joo is and how luch Kang Cheol meant/means for her but they will see her lik us with time witnsing lik us and Kang Chol how important Kang Cheol is for her!!

now th lack of any romantic hints between Kang Chol and Soo Hee is Seong Moo's 1000000000th dumb mistake in developping characters' relationships in his webtoon!! he only concentrated on the thriller aspect without giving much thought over the romantic aspect but fans still can be satisfied with the slitest change in Kang Cheol's behaviour as a sign of the change of his feelings toward Soo Hee and so they'll be satisfied by that "dumb"eending ince they alongside everyone around Kang Chol and Soo Hee believed on their own that Kang Cheol will end up with Soo Hee as long as she's by his side and Yeeon Joo crushed that believe by taking Soo Hee role that she earned for 15 years (W world wise)/7 years (real world wise) within less than 2 months she spent with Kang Cheol while theey still couldn't know who is she and what ishe after!! she's suspecious to them (unlike for us) 

I think that the happy ending made by Seong Moo (that I'm glad it didn't take place for real or I would have ot my mind) is a criticise from writer-nim to that kind of lame "happy endings" and I'm sure we won't haabe such an ending for our OTP!! they are full or chemistery and adorablnes and cutness that can't be wasted or even puted into such a lame ending!! so don't worry!! :love:

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

OST part 5: 전우성 (Jeon Woo Sung) - "내 맘" (My Heart) 

thank you so much for sharing the new OST MV chingu!! :wub: I LOVE IT!!! and Noeal voice was great for it!! :heart: 

40 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

[Fanart] Leejongsuk & HanHyojoo in W-TwoWorlds

By: bw194

OMO!! that was an AWSOME fanart!! :love: 

off to sleep now!! see you soon hopefully!! Good night/morning/eveening eveeryone!! :wub: 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Never saw this before... and finally it's W-day! 10 hours to go :heart:

Another BTS pictures from http://m.star.naver.com/leejongsuk/news/end?id=8126445&langCode=ko but I can't upload since I'm on my phone! Maybe the others can give a hand for this? :)

103001773_%25BB%25E7%25C1%25F825.jpg

Pic doesn't seem like BTS... :grin:

I would like your post a million times if I could. Thank you for providing the pain killers at such a critical time. I've been dying for the past 5 days... :heart:

• Like 18

On 8/22/2016 at 6:30 PM, gumelrae said:

This forum is the first thing that I check when I wake up in the morning and before I go to sleep at night!

Me too. :D

We are so lucky to have some many Worldiz making FMVs

@thea2410, @AvadaKedavra Creations, @charlieblue17 Thank you I just opened pg 587 and got to enjoy themcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

On 8/22/2016 at 6:24 PM, sakura2016 said:

and what's with Hyu Seok?!!please tell me he's not really suspecting my Kang Cheol!! why would he suspct him? he did nothing  wrong nor supecious!! please...he was one a the fewwwwwww people who trusted Kang Cheol from the start!! don't break Kang Cheol by taking that from him!!

That just sounds so off that I wonder if hoodie killer daddy can now control the web tune? He just wants Kang Cheol to suffer.:confounded:

On 8/22/2016 at 10:52 PM, maryofbethany said:

the nice thing about this forum is, the Worldiz (or Worldies) here at Soompi are pretty polite people, we all have differences and arguments, there are characters we likes or dislikes, but we are always very careful as not to insult each others' favourites characters, but we always back off when ideas clashes, to agree to disagree. Soompi is a nice realm to swoon in.

Well said Chingu:wub: This is why I love Soompi

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, waiting_for_ep10 said:

Pic doesn't seem like BTS... :grin:

I would like your post a million times if I could. Thank you for providing the pain killers at such a critical time. I've been dying for the past 5 days... :heart:

yes some of them are new 

• Like 7