[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

20 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

W Two Worlds Text Preview Ep 9

Ep 9
The real murderer whom Kang Chul can accept is that person only.

Yeon Joo who is called inside the webtoon again, is sad when she is face to face with Kang Chul and he cannot recognise her.

In order to create the happy ending in context, Sun Moo set a person whom Kang Chul can accept as the real murderer, and Yeon Joo meets Kang Chul whom she misses…

amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/149116920033/w-two-worlds-text-preview-ep-9

Thanks @Rania Zeid for ep 9 preview with English translation.. so it's confirm that YJ is the one in W world instead of KC in her world.. But i wonder how does she enter the webtoon this time around since KC is supposed to forgot/had no memories of her? We've been told before that the reason YJ was pulled into W is because KC kept thinking about her.. Otherwise can she just write/draw a scene to introduce her character into the webtoon once again after being write-off as a dream per KC's request?

Other than that, regarding the faceless ghost.. Can't YJ draw a scene to make his character diminished from existence? Does the ghost has a strong will just like KC and might refuse to accept a story/path that was written for him?..

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, violet88 said:

Other than that, regarding the faceless ghost.. Can't YJ draw a scene to make his character diminished from existence? Does the ghost has a strong will just like KC and might refuse to accept a story/path that was written for him?..

Very good questions...i asked my self too...the killer seemed so mad reading about KC ...He hated that end ...wanted to be the one that kills him...great story very well written!So she will work on that hospital it seems...

• Like 8

I have a pressing question. So the ring on Kang Chul's finger disappears. Does that mean their Book with all the bookmarks disappear from KC's bedroom too... No.... I needed them to do most if not all that has been bookmarked.

And if through his freewill he falls for YJ again.. will that ring come back? sigh.. 5 mor hrs to go

CqHjiI-VYAUa0Q2.jpg

36 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I'm done with episode 8 with subs...and crying again....gaah I will enter the class sobbing like this I think kekekekekek.

The episode yes very sad... as sad as KC dream.... 

But then after seeing the preview and remember all the still and bts that not aired yet I begin to think which KC who's having ice cream date with YJ, which KC who's having lunch date with YJ....

Will she meet with manhwa KC again... I hope so...I feel so sad about manhwa KC....Mad Clown song from dots ost really fit for this drama :

Will I see you again?
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again
Was it a dream that we couldn’t wake from?
You’re getting farther away and I couldn’t tell you
Not even once

@Yippeuni  We have the same line of thought. I actually posted a youtube link of that song along with the lyrics, i dont rem which page. that song keeps playing in my head and i thk its very fitting for W

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Very good questions...i asked my self too...the killer seemed so mad reading about KC ...He hated that end ...wanted to be the one that kills him...great story very well written!So she will work on that hospital it seems...

Haha @andy78 I'm afraid if really that is the case then W will most likely change it's genre to horror.. :):) lol, I'm kidding.. :) 

Yes, I agree that this is a great drama and totally worth all the hype.. All turn of events were totally unexpected, such as the shot (i.e. KC to YJ and KC to OSM), the marriage, KC's jump from hotel rooftop, SH and ahjussi's almost vanishing, etc...

• Like 7

I love the way KC dealt with YSH cos he already knew  what happen but this is bit confusing why would they disappear like they never existed AWW MY HEADimage.gifimage.gifw08-01212.jpgw08-01266.jpg I wish some people in my life would disappear like that if they are not important starting with my ex:DLOL

• Like 16

this writer wanted to hurt me image.gifgo head hurt me all you wantimage.gif w08-01439.jpgw08-01569.jpg

noooo!!!!!!!  I want to hold you one more time, but I can’t do that either, because I’ll be reluctant to let goimage.gifw08-01583.jpg

w08-01579.jpg

"Forget Me Now"image.gifsomeone picks up pieces  of my broken heart on the floor

• Like 18

CqIU0l-UMAAltXT.jpgCqIU1POVUAEMZw1.jpg

“W,” “Uncontrollably Fond,” And “Wanted” To Resume Normal Broadcast Schedule

“W,” “Uncontrollably Fond,” And “Wanted” To Resume Normal Broadcast Schedule

On August 18, MBC released a statement, saying, “The latest episode of ‘W’ will not be postponed, and will resume its regular broadcast time.”

KBS also revealed, “Unlike the previous postponements, ‘Uncontrollably Fond’ and ‘Wanted’ will resume their normal schedules.” KBS also revealed that “Wanted” would end this week with its final episode.

However, variety programs were not so lucky in resuming their schedules. KBS’s “Happy Together” and MBC’s “Capable People” (tentative title) as well as many other variety shows were all postponed in favor of broadcasting the Rio Olympic matches for taekwondo, golf, and badminton.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

W Two Worlds Text Preview Ep 9

Ep 9
The real murderer whom Kang Chul can accept is that person only.

Yeon Joo who is called inside the webtoon again, is sad when she is face to face with Kang Chul and he cannot recognise her.

In order to create the happy ending in context, Sun Moo set a person whom Kang Chul can accept as the real murderer, and Yeon Joo meets Kang Chul whom she misses…

amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/149116920033/w-two-worlds-text-preview-ep-9

Oh my that's sad....

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, redlion said:

Why shes wearing her hospital uniform in kc world????

I think it's not manhwa world...it's her world...

But...

aaaaaarrrrgggghhh I don't know....I'm not even dare to guess again because the writer keep twisting my mind into pieces which I never can answer or ask why....It's only.."crap.." "darn"..."Oh my..." ..."daebak" that came out from my mouth...

• Like 8