[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@maryofbethany @sakura2016

You guys couldnt have said it better. Our heroine really exhibits supreme selflessness. In fact for me, shes my fav character. I ofcourse value Kang chul but YeonJoo have a special spot. And together they are invaluable, it does takes two to tango.:love:

Shes not disillussion and knows hes a manhwa character. But from the start she kept interacting with him as a person and with time she only ended up more invested in him. To date, theres still many people commenting that YeonJoo character is reactive which i disagree. This is the girl who went faced with choices always choose to save Kang Chul, whether instinctive or deliberate. She chose to protect him, something as simple but meaningful like throwing away the phone even while the police were hot on her heels. And trying her hardest to save Kang Chul knowing hes all alone in the river. I coudlnt help it. Made a collage of sorts for yeonjoo.

Love you Yeon Joo. Love your :heart: for Kang Chul 

camerancollage2016_08_09_094910.jpg

Ps @sakura2016 ive been singing praises about W to the husband but its falling on death ears. :sweatingbullets: He will smile at me indulgingly then off to play warcraft.

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

I just realized it after you posted this clip, but did YJ just ask to be kissed by KC? Hahahaha. Is that right?! How did I miss this?! I know she meant for him to let her go home, but me thinks she subconsciously was being pervy and wanting another kiss:wub:. Lol. (No wonder he made sure she didn't have a hubby or a boyfriend. He was determined to get more action another time! Naughty. Too bad the next time he kissed her, he felt it was his last.)

Thanks everyone for pics, gifs, mvs, wallpapers, etc. Love the flow of the forum. Almost Tuesday for me. One more sleep after and it will be W-day!!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no!! she didn't ask to be kissed!! she only told him that she kissed him in order for her to disapear since hee kept asking her to answer one of his questions and she told him that for him to let her go but Kang Cheol being the genious that he is made sure to have "a sience experiment" to see if her theory is right or not! :lol:

ahh..if that's thee pervey you so yes she was asking for it subconciously!! :P 

I was crying the entire scene watching him broken and empty of any reason to push him to keep on living but that moment made me cry even more knowing that he's giving her his goodbye kiss!! that was too painful for me!! :heartbreak:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@maryofbethany @sakura2016

You guys couldnt have said it better. Our heroine really exhibits supreme selflessness. In fact for me, shes my fav character. I ofcourse value Kang chul but YeonJoo have a special spot. And together they are invaluable, it does takes two to tango.:love:

Shes not disillussion and knows hes a manhwa character. But from the start she kept interacting with him as a person and with time she only ended up more invested in him. To date, theres still many people commenting that YeonJoo character is reactive which i disagree. This is the girl who went faced with choices always choose to save Kang Chul, whether instinctive or deliberate. She chose to protect him, something as simple but meaningful like throwing away the phone even while the police were hot on her heels. And trying her hardest to save Kang Chul knowing hes all alone in the river. I coudlnt help it. Made a collage of sorts for yeonjoo.

Love you Yeon Joo. Love your :heart: for Kang Chul 

Ps @sakura2016 ive been singing praises about W to the husband but its falling on death ears. :sweatingbullets: He will smile at me indulgingly then off to play warcraft.

I agree with you, Yeon Joo is the most selfless character I met to date!! there is many seelfleess characters but they all sacrificed and protected real people while Yeon Joo chose to protect and save a manhwa character which is a crazy thing to do in the eyes of those around her but not to her!! she believed that as long as Kang Cheol is breathing and living like them then he is real and diserves to be treated like other real people and to be saved and protected and loved because he's worth of it!! and that's what moved Kang Cheeo the most, he started falling for her and seeing her sincerety and concerne over his safety and happiness but realising that when he himself doen't believe in his worthiness Yeon Joo was the person who believed in it making her protectivness and concerne and love for him the more precious to him!! 

that's bad!! :( but you have us here to share your thoughts and love for the drama with!! :D 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

In the preview he says something along the lines of "Who are you to keep making decisions about my life as you wish?" I really wanted her to say "your creator".:lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

being the woman who's in love with him is waaaaaaaaaaay better!! it gives him strength, hope and believe in himself and his worthiness!! her being his creator and in controle of his life will break him even more!!

• Like 9

In some ways, I do feel bad for So Hee cause's she programmed to love Kang Chul. She's programmed to end up with him. And I think in some ways, Kang Chul knows that he was "supposed" to end up with her. But then you add in his self-awareness of what's going on and free will, he can't help but fall in love with his creator. His real creator. The original one.

• Like 8

So Let's take a look at the indecisive ST***D "MBC"... the recipe of how ruining a dramaaa   

Latest news on W Two Worlds airing schedule

According to the latest news, the decision of whether W will be aired on 10 and 11 August will be decided on 10 and 11 morning, depending on the results of the athletes in the previous competitions the day before.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016080909103146692&type=1&outlink=1

Cr:  amyhsk

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Let's take a look at the indecisive ST***D "MBC"... the recipe of how ruining a dramaaa   

According to the latest news, the decision of whether W will be aired on 10 and 11 August will be decided on 10 and 11 morning, depending on the results of the athletes in the previous competitions the day before.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016080909103146692&type=1&outlink=1

SERIOUSLY?!!! *eyerolling* *shakinghead*

off to sleep!! let's keep thinking positivly and hope for the best!! W fighting!! :D 

• Like 7

"W" in the lead for 3 weeks

photo754778.jpg

MBC drama "W" is on a roll as it's been in first place of overall drama rankings for 3 weeks in a row.

Good Dare Cooperation announced that "W" recorded 25,751 points and has been in the lead for 3 weeks. SBS drama "Doctors" came in second and MBC "Infinite Challenge" came in third. "W" has a share of 18.1% in drama.

Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) from the fantasy world came into the reality world and shot Oh Seong-moo (Kim Ee-seong) before he jumped into the Han River. Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) struggled to save him, and in the most recent episode, Oh Yeon-joo was imprisoned in the fantasy world prison while Kang Cheol survived.

The results of Good Data Cooperation was measured from the 1st to 7th of August based on the views of netizens via news, blogs, community SNS and videos.

http://www.hancinema.net/w-in-the-lead-for-3-weeks-97525.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

So Let's take a look at the indecisive ST***D "MBC"... the recipe of how ruining a dramaaa   

I swear, if they cancel these two episodes after the harrying week that they have put us through, I'll fly to Korea and kick some serious MBC butt. :angry:

They better air the episodes! 

How can they be so indecisive!!! Are they like, PMS-ing or something!! :angry:

• Like 11

LOL @Ahpheng's latest comic strip. Crazy Dog's life as YJ's tormentor peaked and went straight to hell at the moment he told her he's a big fan of W, it's like YJ made it her life mission to ruin his fandom or something :w00t: 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

HOW CAN MBC PLAY US LIKE THAT?!!!! :angry:

It jz ruined our expectations for this drama! Can they jz confirm it now... Air or not air?! Jz say it! Don't play us!!! :angry:

• Like 11