[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Okay. So I'm theorizing again. This is a huge speculation about the body they found in the river, so if you don't like spoilers or speculations, please don't read. 

Spoiler

OK, so what happens to YJ when she goes from the Real World to the Webtoon World? And vice versa?

She ends up in the same spot where she entered the WT/exited the WT; i.e. Her Dad's office to Rooftop; the Dressing Room of the store to the Bakery/Coffee Shop. From the Bus stop back to the Dressing Room, etc.

But where did KC leave the Real World last?

He was in the Han River, but his Body got moved to the morgue. So when he comes from WT back to RL again, will he end up in the morgue? "Surprise!!!" That will shock the people about to cremate him. So perhaps after all, it is KC's body with his wedding ring, but YJ can't tell cuz in her timeline, her going back and getting married, hasn't happened yet.

What do you think? :) I love this drama!!!!! 

• Like 9

Next week's episodes of MBC's 'W' drama possibly canceled

By elliefilet 

lee-jong-suk,han-hyo-joo

Next week's episodes of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama 'W' might be canceled due to the '2016 Rio Olympics'.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk shows off his playful, boyish side in 'W' behind cuts

On August 6, 'W' producers announced episode 7 and 8, which were originally scheduled to air on the 10th and 11th, may be canceled or air at 10PM KST as usual depending on how long the Olympics run. Following the announcement, a ton of viewers posted their complaints on the official 'W' message boards, expressing their concerns.

Are you sad to hear you might have to wait another week to find out what happens on 'W'?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/next-weeks-episodes-of-mbcs-w-drama-possibly-canceled

• Like 14

tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo1_250.gif tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo2_250.gif

tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo3_250.gif tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo4_250.gif

tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo5_250.gif tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo7_250.gif tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo8_250.gif 

You’re just a character! You understand?! A fantasy that I created! You’re telling me that you’d shoot me with that? Go ahead and shoot, if you’re going to. Do you think you can pull the trigger? No. You can never shoot. Because you’re a character who cannot murder from the get-go. Because I’ve predetermined you to be a righteous guy. A guy that lives conscientiously and according to the law. You even have to carry out revenge in accordance with the proper law. That is how you have become a hero and people like you. You are a guy who cannot shoot a completely unarmed, powerless old man just because you are angry. That is your predetermined configuration.

cr: feii1effect

I think this is the 1st time I felt desperate and sad for a character not to be able to shoot!! the 1st time beeing a good person rises the question of being in self-control or being controled and powerless!! it's crazy how I wanted him to shoot so he'll prove that he is himself and show Seong Moo that he is the master of his actions but at the same time not to shoot so he won't become a murderer!! but that dumb man couldn't just keep his mouth shut that I wanted to kill him myself!! :angry: and I can't believe he had some brain to use and realise that Kang Cheol didn't really intend to kill him and that he's not the monster he was terrified of, who would have thought that missing the target while being a gold medal sharpshooter can be an evidance to prove his non murdering nature?!! I loved that!! 

one thing left to say, Lee Jong Seok was mindblowing!!! :heart: 

• Like 15

43 minutes ago, Shine2111 said:

thank you for sharing it!! I loved it!! :wub: 

I loved how Yeon Joo that dispite that she knows that everything that happened was wrong and that it has to stop still Kang Cheol is the only one paying for all of it: while her father is fine and going in vication, she and Bong Soo are living as nothing hapened and people will forget about the manhwa with time, Kang Cheol is the only one punishing himself drowining in the cold water for 2 months believing that he's a murderer!! and she needs to save him!! that made me cry!! :tears: 

1 hour ago, twoworldslover said:

Does this mean EP 8 and 9 will be back to back if they are postponing 8? Or would we get 3 episodes in a week? (I'm just wishing)

At least they are showing 1 episode next week. I couldn't wait another week!

is it confirmed?!! 

1 hour ago, Jafstar said:

Okay. So I'm theorizing again. This is a huge speculation about the body they found in the river, so if you don't like spoilers or speculations, please don't read. 

Hide contents

OK, so what happens to YJ when she goes from the Real World to the Webtoon World? And vice versa?

She ends up in the same spot where she entered the WT/exited the WT; i.e. Her Dad's office to Rooftop; the Dressing Room of the store to the Bakery/Coffee Shop. From the Bus stop back to the Dressing Room, etc.

But where did KC leave the Real World last?

He was in the Han River, but his Body got moved to the morgue. So when he comes from WT back to RL again, will he end up in the morgue? "Surprise!!!" That will shock the people about to cremate him. So perhaps after all, it is KC's body with his wedding ring, but YJ can't tell cuz in her timeline, her going back and getting married, hasn't happened yet.

What do you think? :) I love this drama!!!!! 

1st thing, if that turned out right I'll throw myself from a bridge too!! :blink:

2nd, I don't think it would be that way, Kang Cheol transported to his world and got saved so there is no dead body for him to be found!! and if he jumps again (seriously I'll kill myself if he jumps again) after getting married and they found his body in the real world it will be after Yeon Joo getting back to her world again and not in the time they found the dead body she recognised as not him!! that's how I see it!! :)

2 hours ago, irenetan said:

Hide contents

Cr: Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub

thank you so much for sharing them!! :wub: 

3 hours ago, Jane Lee said:

My thought: the killer was created to go after KC and his family. Now that YJ has become KC's " wife", she becomes the target. OSM was wrong, the monster he created was not KC, but the killer. He would never anticipated that his plot would backfire and become a threat to his own family once KC becomes his "son-I n-law". Then, OSM would probably be the one to be able to put an end to this killer since he was the creator, couId he?

I think so too!! it's as if he's disigned to not allow him to have a happy life and Yeon Joo is both his happiness and savior and he needs to end her!! ahhhhhhhhhh I don't know how they'll stop him? can Seong Moo even stop him? because it look like he's out of control!!! :crazy:

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, charlieblue17 said:

treating W2W withdrawal symptoms with lots of ice-cream and a new vid:

PS: I'm accumulating quite a long list of MV's I've made on this...  color me extra inspired :P

The full list of my fanmvs is here if anyone is interested. Comments welcome.

thank you much for the mv!! :D I loved it!! :wub: 

50 minutes ago, LanA said:

Hello, can u tell me from which site those dialogues are subbed? They're better than the ones I watched from Dramacool. Thank you

it's from Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub :) 

ps: please can you delate the pics from your post? it's against soompi rules and the thread can be warned or temporarly closed and we don't want that right?!! :) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

I was wondering about that myself!! but maybe it's the tranlation?!!

That makes 3 of us ! The Oh!K translation was "several times" but it should be "met before" !
Perhaps someone who knows Korean can clarify.

• Like 7

Sorry for cutting your post @sakura2016:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

1st thing, if that turned out right I'll throw myself from a bridge too!! :blink:

2nd, I don't think it would be that way, Kang Cheol transported to his world and got saved so there is no dead body for him to be found!! and if he jumps again (seriously I'll kill myself if he jumps again) after getting married and they found his body in the real world it will be after Yeon Joo getting back to her world again and not in the time they found the dead body she recognised as not him!! that's how I see it!! :)

Spoiler

I'm not saying that he'll be a dead body if he returns to the Real World, I was just saying that he could end up being at the morgue when he "teleports" (can we say that's what happens?) from the Webtoon. I'm just theorizing from what we learned with how YJ has traveled back and forth. She's transported at least 4 travels, with this last one we'll learn exactly when and where she leaves the RW in episode 7. I'm kinda sketchy as to what will happen if he does end up there. At the very least, perhaps it will be (a humorous situation for us and) shocking for the people at the morgue, or maybe no one will see him "arrive" and leave.

*edited part: OR will KC end up at the Han River Bridge about to jump? Maybe that body in the morgue isn't his...? Or he's still in the River? It is just weird that the writer specifically pointed out, 'he's wearing a ring, so it's not him'. I can't figure out why the writer wrote that scene. It's possibly to motivate YJ to continue the Webtoon, or to throw us viewers off track.

All I can say, is that from the point that KC left the Real World and went back to his Webtoon world, if we go back with the ideas of how YJ has traveled, he'll end up in the morgue, IF he returns to YJ's world after she disappears from their kitchen in episode 7's preview. Maybe when she's being attacked by the Black Hoodie Man, he'll save the day! Like I said, I'm just speculating. :crazy: I could be totally off. Lol

Edited by Jafstar
Trying to complete thoughts
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, mrslee said:

Didn't manage to read all the posts but I've been lurking heresince episode 5 live recap. Haha

anyway, SB mentioned that he discovered something long time ago about W, is it about YJ is the real creator of KC? (Sorry if this has been asked before. :) )

we're not sure yet but it could be!! all we know is that it helped them to find a way to save Kang Cheol and bring Yeon Joo back to the manhwa!! ah...the happiest moment in the episode!! :D 

5 hours ago, sebnem said:

after a day i think the olympic week thing is okay :3 i will not watch ep7 in wed but thursday then and will act as everything is okay :D lol i know i will memorize each second of ep 7 if they wont release next ones becuase of olympic too haha hope it has many otp moments<33 5 & 6 was slow and filler built the story but i miss seeing them together<3

plus even if they dont release any next next week its okay because cast can relax and take care of themselves better this way right? i mean by each episode their faces look slimmer already >.<

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you sure chingu? we're not ok with 2 episodes, can you really be ok with one?!! :P 

great thing you can look to the full half of the cup!! but I think they'll have less pressure to end the rest of episodes since they'll have more time to have them ready to be broadcasted but don't think they'll have much rest!! :( 

5 hours ago, pluie89 said:

Wow the rating drop of bad guy, I have no idea that cancelation show would give such huge impact in rating.  If other TV not cancel their drama why MBC not do the same? 

I really don't know how broadcasts think but rating wise I think it depends on the show itself or/and the dramas airing in the same timeslot!! if a drama get conceled when other dramas airs more interesting and captivating episodes it can risk losing viewers to the other dramas favore!! and I don't see W having that kind of a risk!! but I want my 2 episodes per week for sure!! 

6 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

cr. as tagged

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was awesome!! I loved them all!! :lol:

specially this one: 

tumblr_obgjqkzmkn1u7ppjwo1_1280.jpg

cr: as tagged

I really wanted to do this to Seog Moo!! :lol:

6 hours ago, mrslee said:

Oh common MBC. They can google the result of the Olympics (lol). So please give us episode 7 and 8 next week for our peace of mind.

anyway, while watching eps 1-3, i cameup the idea that it's a webtoon inside a webtoon. Lol but that is a cliche in my homecountry, not sure if our writernim will have that idea too.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they can do that!! I really don't care about Olympics, unless we have Kang Cheol/Lee Jong Seok in it :P, so please give us the episodes!!

no I don't think they'll go that road!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and now I'm not even sure we will have new episodes this week or not!! :bawling: 

• Like 10