[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

It might be too early to worry about it… but having watched the same scriptwriter’s work Nine before… 

(Potential spoilers and my speculations after discussion with friends last night)

Spoiler

I wonder if she felt the same like Yeon Joo’s dad when she killed the male lead in Nine. And is she going to do the same here? One of my friend said maybe she’s not going to do the same because this is not tvN and the audience might not be able to accept it?

A friend of mine said it might be similar to Sophie’s World. I have only read the first bit long ago, but it seems Sophie realised she was a character created and then went to the real world later on. 

Really curious how it will go on. And waiting for the moment Kang Chul goes to the “real” world.

From the story, it seems that the writer is condemning people who consider themselves God being able to judge others. I found this quite interesting. 

Who owns the story? Really the writer? Or the reader? (Reader response being the most important than what the writer want to write.) Or the characters? (Will of the character is not unheard of among those who write…)

Really fascinating theme

• Like 8

can't wait for Wednesday to come!!! 

I watched these episodes twice :( I should at least wait for 4 episodes :( 

can they throw more BTS scenes?  

To be honest, I don't think that HHJ looks older than LJS. They looked perfect in the drama ;) 

• Like 10

lol his heartbeat when he hold her arm :D:D:D dawww! Rewatched first two episode this morning and last part of episode 2 (where everything stops and he wonders whats happening) screams TRUMAN SHOW *_*  

• Like 7

Annyeong!

Congratulations for a fantastic first 2 episodes of W! just as i expected. *two thumbs up*

I love how it gave me chills. Everytime Yeonjoo goes back to real world, she leaves traces to Kang Chul. Her dad confessed that the mystery started when Kang Chul decided to live and raised from that bridge. :) That very scene was memorable. A man on revenge. If i am Kang Chul, I can't even imagine how can i go on. It was too much to bear. but one thing is for sure...I definitely hope he can get justice for it. 

I like Yeonjoo. She's funny and smart. I think she's in for the most shocking journey of her life. I'm sure her father has more explanations on this strange happenings. If only i can his her father's mind :)   

I have a lot to say but i  guessed it has been said by many based on the number of comments from different blogs, i know that W is very much appreciated. I'm just glad for W team especially for Lee Jongsuk, Han Hyojoo, the director & the writer. ;)

• Like 9

23.07.2016 Cecikorea IG Update | Leejongsuk

Eng Trans: 
Have you seen the hottest drama W? Hopefully you didn’t miss it. Staying at home in a hot day and watching the hot drama W is the best choice ever. Please believe in his choice. Let’s watch #TVDramaW together. 

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIMWD1tAvFx/

Eng Trans: 茶子
Proofreader: Joanna5959 

• Like 16

BY TESSIEROO  K-DRAMA, VIDEO PREVIEWJULY 22, 2016

W – TWO WORLDS EPISODE 3 PREVIEW WITH ENGLISH SUBS

2WorldsEp3Prevheader

read here: http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/07/22/w-two-worlds-episode-3-preview-with-english-subs/

2WorldsEp3Prev-1.jpg

2WorldsEp3Prev-3.jpg

2WorldsEp3Prev-2.jpg

cr to uploader

I'm so happy that Couch Kimchi (TESSIEROO AND CLOCKWATCHER) will be recaping the drama!! :w00t:

I'm back to backtracking the pages I missed!! :D 

• Like 12

Hi everyone :grin:, I've been a silent lurker to this thread but now just decided to drop a simple hello and gives some thoughts about W.

These two episodes of W had winning my heart over all of current korean drama airs right now that I've been watching, including doctors and uncontrollably found. W had an unique plot and will makes your brain keep working, wondering how will they develop the story, who is the killer, why was Oh yeon Joo's dad behaving like that, etc

This thread is running so fast at the speed of lightning, I had so many pages to backread :D

Hope the rating gonna go up up and up from this time onwards. I believe they will, they (the cast,  the writer,  the director ) deserves it :)

• Like 12

OMG OMG OMG can someone bring me back to life @sakura2016  yeah i am out of breath literally this drama is freaking crazily addictive and i am loving it.... why it is so short .. it's really really hard to wait for next epi... thats why i mpostly watch shows when they get completed as its hard to wait...

Everything was on point even it  was more than what i have expected... OMG i need a guy like Kang Cheol in my life he is perfect just too perfect... and HHJ (Yeon joo) what can i say whenever she came to screen i just utter she is freaking pretty .. their chemistry so good that i can;t help not to ship them don't blame me blame their awesome chemistry though i am trying hard not to ship them in real :P

Ps  mystery is so mindbloggling who is person who is writing ? is some character from webtoon get some mystic power and controlling all this ? Who is the man in hood? how only yeon joo can go in to webtoon? no one else

YJ father is so mysterious seems like he know who is doing all this...

Thanks Worldies for all updates and post...fighting!!!

• Like 8

@mujay Did you call my name? I'm back... at last after finishing the 1st 2 eps. Woah! :o our thread skyrocketed by 45 pgs since "W" premiere! Didn't want to come back empty-handed so here's some gifs made by fans for a good laugh :lol:

68d4f61fgw1f63yga6pagg20p009vkjm.gif

68d4f61fgw1f63ye4p5wbg20go09e4qq.gif

Cr: didida + sandy

• Like 13