[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Oh Sung Moo - there is something what makes me really suspicious about that Man. I don´t like him - thats for sure - calling himself a God and have the right to kill his created Monster - something like this.

But why did he never looked like he was worried about Yeon Joo. All what I could see in his Eyes where anger and Frustration. And later - when he lost the control - Fear.

But he never looked like he cares what happen to his Daughter. She was surprised and in Shock too - but Sung Moo seems not really interested...

I need the subs very soon....

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Oh Sung Moo - there is something what makes me really suspicious about that Man. I don´t like him - thats for sure - calling himself a God and have the right to kill his created Monster - something like this.

But why did he never looked like he was worried about Yeon Joo. All what I could see in his Eyes where anger and Frustration. And later - when he lost the control - Fear.

But he never looked like he cares what happen to his Daughter. She was surprised and in Shock too - but Sung Moo seems not really interested...

I need the subs very soon....

But one thing from Dad is that he told her not be involved in it cuz he said it was dangerous? So that means he knew about this all along!!

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

you know what I have this crazy idea... what if both worlds.... OYJ world and KC World are not real...I mean what if their story was inside's another someone's story....and they all just a characters there... like what you said a game...'cause to be honest...I didn't get why daddy Oh can't control his own creation and why yeon joo see letters like that... and why does the story moves on it's own... questions after question makes me dizzyy....hahahaha

Somehow, this is a really great idea. Both world are not real. 

I've noticed a few 1N2D fans in this thread. Did i miss the HJ episode? Or I just dont know her before?  I've downloaded most of the 1N2D episodes from episode 27 or 28, the 1st LSG appearance, season 2 and now season 3 with DongGu (Yoon si yoon). Apologize for posting unrelated to this drama.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

@evergreen i knew it,i recognized you hehe i was once active in 1N2D when Hyo Joo was their guest:D

Oh wow, you must have a great memory! :D Thanks for remembering me hehe. The episodes where Hyo Joo guested 1n2d were very fun! Joon Young's singing the 1st OST of this drama isn't he? I wonder if 1n2d is the reason why. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

But one thing from Dad is that he told her not be involved in it cuz he said it was dangerous? So that means he knew about this all along!!

I was kinda sure - but he still believes he had the control. Not anymore - haaaa!

• Like 1

So here is my thought on why does YJ say I love you to KC. I think it's because she wants to go back to real world so she might have some thought that if she says or does something that will cause a cliffhanger (like how many dramas LOVE to end its episode or how manhwa or manga ends its chapter) then she will be able to end that chapter and back to real world.

And for the last scene, it looks like KC senses the thing from real world too? I mean he kinda looks like he knows that there was someone who tried to kill him and it's not someone in his world so he asks YJ's dad who are you. So, maybe, we could see KC teleport (LOL did I use right word) to the the real world in the future episode as well.

By the way, nice to meet you all here:)

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

you know what I have this crazy idea... what if both worlds.... OYJ world and KC World are not real...I mean what if their story was inside's another someone's story....and they all just a characters there... like what you said a game...'cause to be honest...I didn't get why daddy Oh can't control his own creation and why yeon joo see letters like that... and why does the story moves on it's own... questions after question makes me dizzyy....hahahaha

Yes that can be a possibility but chances r minimum coy writers have said one world is real one world is coic , so at least one world should be real. But then who knows ,they start saying so but things take turn as story moves

Wait just one idea struck me

see after today episode one thing is clear

SH wants to kill KC for some XZY reason

Dr. Oh  wants to save KC coz she is his fan

but their is one extra Mr. X  along with Dr. Oh who does not want KC dead. This Mr. X may be a w comic fan ,or some person with supernatural power

Suppose this Mr. X is a fan like  Dr. Oh and does not want KC dead . He knows SM is trying to kill KC and Dr. Oh  does not . So this Mr. X who somehow gains access to SM comic account .uses Dr. Oh to simulate as comic character to save KC and it is he sitting at some far away hidden place , writes the W comic with KC saved and publishes it online, say he leaks it all in name of SM . people think its SM writing  but we know he is not but it is Mr. X .

Since Mr. X could not get Dr. Oh to simulate the character  the third time when SH tries to kill KC ,so he just makes truck disapper ,all to surprise of SM .( look this can be easily done if two r working on same document in shared cloud environment (sorry i just being a bit technical here )) and sends the message on SM screen saying Who r u.

Now a days we keep lot of our documents in online store  to access and share  them easily . But hackers can access these too (not all). What if SM writes his comic at some online store point and some crazy fan hackes it and writes story on his behalf and publishes it the way he wants .

But wait this does not explain realistic simulation of Dr. Oh . Who comes out  wearing costly clothes from comic envirnment . Could kiss and slap the hero all in flesh and blood !! Yes I have heard of those Virtual reality gadgets where things seem all so real . But i never saw Dr. Oh using any of such simulating gadgets !!

So changes in Web comic could be explained with hacking theory but not those realistic simulations. No. Until in end we come to know that Dr. Oh is schizophrenic !! Or that their is some supernatuaral power involved

• Like 5

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

she kiss him...hahahah..oh yeon joo....love this girl...

WHAT????? is she that disperate to have a claffhanger or did she do it because she wanted to kiss him which i something every girl would LOVE to do? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this girl!!! she'll drive our Kang Cheol crazy with her crazy actions!! :lol:

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

OTP AT SHOPPING....OMG SHE SLAPPED HIM ...TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IF IS A DREAM OR NO...OMG NEXT SHE DO IS TO KISS HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY ...EVERYBODY SHOCKED...SHE IS RUNING...SH TRYING TO TALK WITH HER BOSS...SHE IS AT BUS STATION ...KANG CHUL FOUND HER BADGE ...SMILLES...SHE IS BACK TO HER WORLD ...AT HER HOSPITAL ...A NURSE TALK ABOUT THEIR KISS ...THINKS IS ROMANTIC...DR OH FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE

no!!! from the 5 minutes I managed to watch of the episode Yeon Joo was trying to go back to her world by creating a cliffhanger to end the chapter of the manhwa like it happened to her after saving him the last episode, she has to create an interesting ending for the chapeter for the word "to be continued" to be written again so she would go back to her world!! and she's going with every possible cliffhanger from dramas like slaping him and then kissing him!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this girl is losing her mind and will do the same to poor Kang Cheol!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I saw the slap but missed the kiss (and the entire episode)!! Waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :tears:

thank you all for all the live recap, screen caps and videos this is what is saving me from getting dipressed for missing the episode livestream!!! 

• Like 3

Wow the difference in the shows' ratings... Though I know not to take the real-time ratings seriously (learned my lesson yesterday lmao). But still, there's a very strong difference in those numbers!

Hoping for the best when ratings are released!! 

I finished watching the episode earlier but need subs to really get this episode (I'm also super sleepy still lol) but I've been following it on Naver and it seems like people are really loving it so far ^_^ 

• Like 6

take it wz a container of salt as i said on twitter

usually real time ratings r somehow close 2 actual ratings but in W's case as proved lastnight lot of people were schoked here & in dramaDC  :D 

so keep ur expectations low and pray hhhhh

Cn5nYDSUkAAstsw.jpg

Cn5nYfPUEAElPoV.jpg

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm loving the drama so far! :)

Hi chingu!! glad to see you joining us here!! :D

there i soooooooo many pages to backtrack but for now I'm off to watch the episode raw!! :w00t:

• Like 4

It's pretty funny though, a slap is not enough as a cliffhanger but a kiss between those two sure does the job :w00t::wub:.. and to think of all the ways she'll try just to create cliffhangers cuz she doesn't want to get stuck... i mean the other kiss in the next episode, YJ taking off her bathrobe, all the best for trying, right?

I do understand why dad wants to kill off Kang Chul, he's feeling pretty scared and i'm thinking KC already tried to pull him into the manga as he did with his daughter. Dad just doesn't want to believe that the hero that made his career is in fact real in another world and for some reason he's slowly losing control of what will happen in the manga.

I think both worlds will collide at some point, right now is only Yeon Joo traveling but soon Kang Chul will be able to do so too....

• Like 10

All right! Hands down! This drama on its premiere week exceeds far beyond my expectations. Lee Jong Suk really knows how to pick his projects and this praise goes to Han Hyo Joo as well. :wub:

It is interesting to see a father as an antagonist so far, hell-bent to kill his own creation that is the popular webtoon "W". I think I can understand somewhat his motives: spending so much time on his work that presumably destroyed his marriage with YJ's mother, he's been drinking and, after 10 years of success, he's just weary and wants to catch up with reality.

Both leads are potentially facing several antagonists: YJ's father, the mysterious killer, the prosecutor and the difference between two worlds.

It is so exciting how KC picks up something is wrong with his existence. With the car incident, he senses there is someone playing with him and how YJ's father reacted against his webtoon rewriting its own story - I was amazed! :lol:

• Like 12