[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

OTP AT SHOPPING....OMG SHE SLAPPED HIM ...TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IF IS A DREAM OR NO...OMG NEXT SHE DO IS TO KISS HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY ...EVERYBODY SHOCKED...SHE IS RUNING...SH TRYING TO TALK WITH HER BOSS...SHE IS AT BUS STATION ...KANG CHUL FOUND HER BADGE ...SMILLES...SHE IS BACK TO HER WORLD ...AT HER HOSPITAL ...A NURSE TALK ABOUT THEIR KISS ...THINKS IS ROMANTIC...DR OH FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE

• Like 5

19 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

annyeong and welcome to our WORLD! welcome.gif 

hmmm were you happen to be active from 1N2D thread?.....looking at your profile pic i assume you're an active member from MCW's thread?(HyoJoo's close friend:))

Thank you for the welcome @Rania Zeid, @chyantrils25 and @sakura2016.

@chyantrils25, Yes I love 1N2D and I dropped in on the thread from time to time. I'm definitely most active on MCW-related threads here on soompi. Here to support Hyo Joo now - CW's bff. :)

Anyway my two cents on the drama now. I think this is the first episode of a drama in ages that has captivated me and I wanted to watch the 2nd episode straightaway. The story's really interesting. Visually it looks great especially the bridge scene (it really looked like a webtoon with heightened reality) and the backgroud music from Signal music director works well. Can't wait to see what's in store for us next!

And oh wow this thread moves fast. Jumped 9 pages from the last time I visited. 

• Like 6

STUDENTS GOT A PHONE MAYBE HIS EDITOR ...SB WENT TO HIS OFFICE ...DAD WAS WATCHING THE KISS ...HEARTBROKEN...EDITOR LIKED IT...DAD SAID WON'T BE PUBLISHED ,UPSET TOLD HIS STUDENTS TO LEAVE ...DR OH WATCHING THE PHOTOS ...IS SO SHOCKED ...SHE IS CALLING HER DAD ...DID YOU SAW...TRYING TO FIND SOME ANSWERS FROM HER DAD ...HER DAD JUST SCREAM ...HE DOES NOT THINK IS A MURDERER...IS LEAVING ...NOW WE SEE HIM TRYING TO KILL OUR HERO AGAIN...IN HIS CAR KANG CHUL WATCHES DR OH BADGE...KANG CHUL TALKS WITH SH ...ACCIDENT SCENE ...DAD DRAWING ...EVERYTHING FREEZE ...KANG CHUL REALIZED IT...DR OH DAD IS NOT ABLE TO DRAW ANYMORE IT SEEMS HE LOST HIS CONTROL OVER HIS CHARACTER FATE...KANG CHUL VOICE:WHO ARE YOU...END OF EP

• Like 9

OMO OMO , what is this . I am just dead . Its Wow Wow.

I mean in end HJ father fel down his chair as accident he tried to cause magically did not happen. Si he not the ultimate.

wait wait even HJ was not their to save KC. It all just happened. That means somebody else is involved in this W game as well ,not just HJ and her father. That third party is using HJ to save KC and if it cant bring HJ on time it interferes itself by magic !!!

Omo Omo , this is great . i am just loving it .

Now that KC is suspecious too . Seems like next it will be KC coming to HJ world somehow

• Like 8

I  have smooth streaming at the first half of the episode but the link has died 15 mins. before...W ends....aigooo...anyway we have a kiss today so it's alright...I wonder how many kiss we will have in this drama...and I haven't see the pointing gun kiss yet...  

• Like 7

wow! another solid episode! I am loving this drama more and more! and I am so happy that they did not delay the OTP moments... I was thinking before that it will take some time for them to meet but I was so glad to be wrong because this kind of chemistry should not be put to waste! love seeing them together on screen! and the story keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for next week! The long wait will surely be an agony!

• Like 10

Omg omg . She slapped & kissed him.. Pain & gain. 

After she came back to the real world, my broadband data reached the limit. Tonite i have to watch the HD live streaming and it consumed a lotttttt of data. Oh poor me! My mobile data for phone was having network problem since evening. Regardless, i've succeeded watching for 50minutes.. Yeay! Awesome. 

Time fly by really quick while YJ sitting at the bus stop. She ditched her doctor coat into the wastebin.lol.. Miracolously, the person who was stabbed before came and take her away.. Okay, it's manhwa hero, Kang Chul. Til the next episode. 

• Like 4