[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

8 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

on page 174 you  can find written translation for the long trailer :) 

Thanks a lot! i really appreciate it! Might be joining tonight for the live stream if my net will cooperate! ;) hehe! see you later guys! 

• Like 5

I watched the first episode and the drama is so good!!! Can't wait for tonight's episode!!! I hope the ratings increase because the drama looks like it deserves amazing ratings!

I feel like there'll be a lot to talk about, so I made an account here on Soompi, hehe. :D

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, mujay said:

:glasses:...Should i asked kang cul to drawn your boss to another world...?@ dhia205, just make sure he near the pc...i will call KC to do so....lol..be patien girl, ;) wait you tonight at 10..:wub:

afraid-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066please do so, he always be in front of his PC .. kang cul-aaaa take him away and never let him back again :bawling:.... hope i can back home on time :bawling:

• Like 4

Wow. Just wow. This drama is so fantastic! It got me on the edge of my seat. I feel like I was watching a movie. Our two leads are both amazing on their work. It's just the first episode but it got me so curious of what will happen next. This drama deserves a 2-digit ratings. Hope it will climb tonight :) 

• Like 4

Annyeong W chingu deul

Wow!!! I just finished Ep1 with subs and my goodness! I love it....this drama going to be my fave. This is the 2nd time I watch Han Hyo Joo's drama since Spring Waltz and Shining Inheritance. I have forgotten how lovely she is. She's really a visual match with Lee Jong Suk :wub:.

Looking forward to Episode 2 today!!!!

• Like 9

I watched drama for the plot and the first episode didn't disappoint! It was so intense. According to the preview, there will be many things going on in next ep. Can't wait!

i'm usually the type to wait till a drama is over before I watch it but I couldn't resist xD

I'm so curious to know why YJ's father is so determined to kill KC

• Like 6

Hello guys!

i wasn't able to join you in last night's premiere and until tonight but i will definitely catch up next week.

i haven't watched episode 1 yet and i am downloading it and hopefully i can join you live next week.

thank you guys for all the updates esp @Rania Zeid

i knew my friends are up to date on this so i will give my thoughts and contributions when i am done watching and maybe i can do the rollcall here too. :)

nice meeting everyone!

• Like 10

I´m in Trouble - I knew it will be like that - but I´m really in Trouble.

When 24h waiting for just the second Episode feels like sooooo terrible long - what can I do after todays Episode. And what when the Story reach it climax and leaves us with a breathtaking cliffhanger. I better try to prepare me for hard Weeks.

I don´t feel like I watched a Drama - it has more Movie Character for me - but for some odd reason ( :) ) it ends so soon. I love the Pace. From the Start this is exactly what I hoped for - and I trust that it will not let me down later. Its started really strong - but I feel like there will come more things for us. Guess here we have a Drama with a lot to discuss. Ah how wonderful...

I´m still hanging on my theorie - working on it. Now I have to leave for Dinner - but I will come back soon.

• Like 8