[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Manager asked her how did she end there ...one of the men recognized kang chul...calls his name...dr Oh is shocked ...finally realized is her dad character ...he is beeing taken ...he is watching her intense look ...she is shocked...finally is back to her world ...still in shock...asking Park Soo-Bong  what happened ...she thinks was a dream team happy the character is alive ...wow there are new photos...she realized she is in its...saving Kang chul...was not her dad but her who saved him...is even more shocked

• Like 5

I give up. My handphone is way better for watching live but it consumed a lottt of data. Using laptop with broadband is much more slow respond. So, i'll watch it in my own pace..huh ! Thank u for all recappers. :wub:

• Like 1

her voice talking about who Kang chul is :the rich man,the champion,about what happened with his familly...his murder trial,he was found not guilty ...free but alone ...crying in his empty house ...EVEN IF HE WON THE TRIAL PEOPLE WERE STILL THINKING WAS A KILLER ...Talking behind his back ...Kang chul wanting to jump from the bridge ...seems he is trying to killhimself

• Like 6

he changed his mind and decided to live and fight !Talking about Kang chul on news Yoon So-Hee  came to hospital...he wanted to know about woman who saved him...they could not find her....there is nothing about her ...Kang chul still wants to find her YOON SH is not happy

• Like 6

he only knows her name Oh Yeon-Joo ...wondering where is she  ..in her world she is reading ...ls shocked ...talking with her professor ,her dad fan...she calls Soo-Bong  told him was there ,that was not her dad ...she was the one  who saved him ...was her visit card ...really happened ...she still reads that book ,Kang chul on hospital bed ...reading his thoughts ...end of ep

• Like 7