[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@sakura2016 well the fans are doing their best i only hope that it'll be the biggest hit of the year .. i also liked what mbc did on the side but still not enough  (pardon i'm too greedy hehehhh) :P

@uknowahah i actually thought the same thing while hhj is wearing a casual outfit ljs is classy in a suit .. maybe they wanted to portray their class's difference since he's a chaebol and she's only a thoracic surgeon/fangirl  that makes sense i think 

@moomooz how i wish they do that it'll be fantastic .. here i'mm waiting for the press conf and all my hopes are tangled with it since there's gonna be a lot of media around and they'll show the long preview which i hope will meet my expectations

• Like 4

Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo in "W", pictures gift set

2016/07/14 

photo746145.jpg

10 pictures of Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo were released.

The following pictures are of the couple behind the scenes of the new MBC drama "W".

Han Hyo-joo is a fan of the web-toon character Kang Cheol whom she meets in the fantasy world.

"W" production says, "They are working real hard in this hot weather and they encourage the others to work hard as well. The first episode is coming up on July 20th".

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-in-w-pictures-gift-set-96671.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lee Jong Suk Enchants With Winks And Air Kisses In Behind-The-Scenes Clip For “W”

Lee Jong Suk Enchants With Winks And Air Kisses In Behind-The-Scenes Clip For “W”

While Lee Jong Suk may be playing the dashing and charismatic chaebol Kang Chul in MBC’s upcoming drama “W,” he’s nothing but adorable behind the scenes.

In a clip shared by MBC on July 14, the actor appears to be practicing a victory pose for when his character wins an Olympic gold medal for pistol shooting.

He shyly continues to practice his winks and air kisses, trying to find the perfect angle for his gestures. The video also shows a glimpse of his eye-catching shooting in action, a contrast to his other actions.

Prepare your heart before watching the video here!

“W” will premiere on July 20, at 10 p.m. KST, following the end of “Lucky Romance.”

Soompi
  • Like 7

HI everyone ^^ my first post here,, finally next week will first week of W, looking forward for it .. ^^

the concept really interesting, so i believe they will give us interesting story too,,

anyway i love the last poster from W,, looks so good with pink and blue side to side while both of our leads sit on chair.  anyone have the original pic?

• Like 11

Anyeong chingu ya....This is my first post in this thread. Actually, I wanna watch this drama because of HYJ but after watching the trailer its make me more interesting about the story. Commonly, I dont care about the ratings, but for "W" I have feeling this drama will got the best rating among Wed-Thu drama. Figthing for all, cant wait for July 20.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, delfin said:

HI everyone ^^ my first post here,, finally next week will first week of W, looking forward for it .. ^^

the concept really interesting, so i believe they will give us interesting story too,,

anyway i love the last poster from W,, looks so good with pink and blue side to side while both of our leads sit on chair.  anyone have the original pic?

HI & Welcome ^_^  we have (HD) BTS video & Caps of the poster photoshoot not original photos 

1 hour ago, minhye1822 said:

Anyeong chingu ya....This is my first post in this thread. Actually, I wanna watch this drama because of HYJ but after watching the trailer its make me more interesting about the story. Commonly, I dont care about the ratings, but for "W" I have feeling this drama will got the best rating among Wed-Thu drama. Figthing for all, cant wait for July 20.

heloo & welcome here .. hope ur feeling comes true ..let's enjoy this drama together chingus ^_^ 

• Like 6

oh how i love new posters *-* i loved the first ones plus cartoon ones too!! My hopes are really high for editing/effects team for this drama :D cant wait for it! *going to watch some more dramas while waiting*

• Like 2

4 hours ago, delfin said:

Chingu!

I´m sooooo happy that you join us here too!!!!! - sorry I had to say that. :wub:

• Like 5

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk lock lips in second main trailer for 'W'

By alim17

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo_1468514802_af_o

MBC's upcoming drama 'W' has dropped the second main trailer, starring Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk!

SEE ALSO: Drama 'W' share more hot pictures of Lee Jong Suk on set

The trailer has... dum dum DUM... a kiss scene between the two, as well, giving a hint at the romance to come.  The drama centers on Lee Jong Suk's character Kang Cheol, who can go through different dimensions, and Han Hyo Joo's character, Oh Yeon Joo.  It also shows Kim Wee Sung's webtoon artist Oh Sang Moo and his apprentice Lee Si Un's Soo Bong.  

The protagonist of their web toon is none other than Kang Cheol, who can be seen bloodied up.  A big fan, Oh Yeon Joo of the real world happens to enter the web toon, 'W', and meet with the protagonist for a romantic-suspense melodrama.  

It airs July 20!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk-lock-lips-in-second-main-trailer-for-w

• Like 6

Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Seok are Gamely Confused in New Stills and Preview for W: Two Worlds

By ockoala | Koala's Playground

ol112.jpg

Crossed paths or fated destiny is the name of the romantic entanglement in W: Two Worlds. But I have a feeling there is a whole lot more at stake in this drama than whether the OTP will end up together, and that’s always the recipe for a great romance grounded story because it’s the other pressing stuff that give the love gravitas. It’s not just falling in love, it’s doing so with much more at stake.

In this case, Han Hyo Joo‘s doctor from the real world falls for Lee Jong Seok‘s specimen of perfection manhwa drawn male lead from the fictional world, but in cases like this reel and real are mixing and one wonders who is the fictional and who the three-dimensional character. Tons of new stills have hit the media this week along with a third drama trailer that places the two leads in situations beyond their comprehension, but one thing is certain, both are so very very pretty in their confusion.

ol9.jpg

ol3.jpg

ol6.jpg

ol4.jpg

ol2.jpg

ol1.jpg

ol.jpg

ol11.jpg

ol8.jpg

• Like 9

7 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@sakura2016 well the fans are doing their best i only hope that it'll be the biggest hit of the year .. i also liked what mbc did on the side but still not enough  (pardon i'm too greedy hehehhh) :P

@uknowahah i actually thought the same thing while hhj is wearing a casual outfit ljs is classy in a suit .. maybe they wanted to portray their class's difference since he's a chaebol and she's only a thoracic surgeon/fangirl  that makes sense i think 

@moomooz how i wish they do that it'll be fantastic .. here i'mm waiting for the press conf and all my hopes are tangled with it since there's gonna be a lot of media around and they'll show the long preview which i hope will meet my expectations

it's our right to be greedy :D

it make sense though I loved her outfit and didn't think much about it!! :D

let's hope everything will be great as we wihed for and more and I really hope the drama gets alot of attention and love as great as it diserve!! :w00t:

7 hours ago, parmma said:

Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo in "W", pictures gift set

2016/07/14 

10 pictures of Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo were released.

The following pictures are of the couple behind the scenes of the new MBC drama "W".

Han Hyo-joo is a fan of the web-toon character Kang Cheol whom she meets in the fantasy world.

"W" production says, "They are working real hard in this hot weather and they encourage the others to work hard as well. The first episode is coming up on July 20th".

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-han-hyo-joo-in-w-pictures-gift-set-96671.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

While Lee Jong Suk may be playing the dashing and charismatic chaebol Kang Chul in MBC’s upcoming drama “W,” he’s nothing but adorable behind the scenes.

In a clip shared by MBC on July 14, the actor appears to be practicing a victory pose for when his character wins an Olympic gold medal for pistol shooting.

He shyly continues to practice his winks and air kisses, trying to find the perfect angle for his gestures. The video also shows a glimpse of his eye-catching shooting in action, a contrast to his other actions.

Prepare your heart before watching the video here!

“W” will premiere on July 20, at 10 p.m. KST, following the end of “Lucky Romance.”

Soompi

his smile makes me smile without even realising!! :wub: he's so cute and lovable!! :wub:

6 hours ago, delfin said:

welcome to this thread, let's enjoy the drama all of us here together!! :) 

5 hours ago, minhye1822 said:

welcome to this thread, let's have a great time sharing our love for the drama all of us here!! :) 

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

borrowing your post @Rania Zeid kekeke the last pic question tho' caught my attention... and the answer is YES KC will live up to the last seconds of the episode because it will be a happy ending for my OTP 19iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

I was reading it then my heart almost stoped from reading the last question!! what question is this? don't miss with my heart writer-nim!! Kang Cheol will live and have his happing ending!! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

W- Two Worlds Poster |Leejongsuk & HanHyoJoo

Cr: DC 

thi looks soooo good!! love it!! :wub:

1 minute ago, Rania Zeid said:

LTV -WTwoWorlds Posters | HanHyoJoo & leejongsuk

:wub::wub::wub:

all these goodies makes more impatient waiting for the drama to start!! :w00t:

• Like 6