[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

iti believe we will get to see both kisses in the first week meaning in the two episodes.. one kiss per episode hahahaha that would fire up the media and would increase the spazzing about the drama to the fullest :P

After lucky romance ended it feels more real like that's it and right next it's W finally :D 

Come on MBC give us the posters already and an ost announcement or something .. pallliiiiiiii   

• Like 2

At this rate this thread can get to 200 by the time the drama starts.

23 hours ago, shana0127 said:

@mview  i love your comments and interpretations, u r quit logical..........

..but i want things to be more real then father daughter drawing and writing KC destiny.By this KC is more like puppet in hands of father and his daughter !!..Destiny of humans is written by God or say some higher powers and not by normal humans like us !!!! I want KC to be human like us  , how it turns is in writer-nim  hand...let him use his fantacy.

One thing to ponder: OYJ's father draws manhwa, not anime. Thus, the pages only show breakdown of KC's actions. Thus, it's not 100% control, because things can happen between pictures.

23 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

from what I read Han Hyo Joo does have the drowin talent unlike Lee Jong Seok!! :lol:

I'm with you!! 

Yes, HHJ's drawing is much better than LJS.

21 hours ago, MarieJose said:

I suddenly have a question...  Since YJ was reading all what her father has written and has been following the webtoon W since the beginning then she must know about his family's murder case and probably who's behind it right more then KC does right ? 

That's the key for the series: When did OYJ's father start to draw KC. It seems right after the divorce, his comic books became hot stuff and he became rich. The comic books only depict the adventure of KC, how he always overcomes his opponents and obstacles. The murder case is a dark phase in KC's life. I don't think it is shown in comic books.

11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

7/ I believe so too!! but now that the father has disapeared for some reason that controle over his world will stop (THANKFULY) and we'll see what the other ennemie in the manhwa will do as well since they won't stop only because the father disapeared!! 

9/ I believe what you sad is true, it's a no question that Yeon Joo's father will do everything to stop Kang Cheol from reaching him being the creator of his shatered life, he better run for his life!! but that's not all of it, there is a secret that only him and Kang Cheol know of and Kang Cheol being able to transport through the 2 dimensions and his daughter getting involved into his life makes that secret in danger of being exposed is a no no to him!! plus we still have to know why did he disapeare? I think there is someone behind him/after him that wants Kang Cheol dead as well!!

10/ right, it depends on how much was revealed about that murder case, but I think that it was revealed that the congress man is into it which is the start of the raod that they'll need to walk to reach their answers!! but again her words can't be useful in the justice court but only for Kang Cheol who'll work on it if he didn't already knew of it from his own searching for his parents murderer!!

less than a week for the 1st episode!!! yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D 

If the father can disappear and let KC freely pursue his destiny, that means he is not the ultimate author. He may be just used by KC's real enemy to control KC's life through comic books drawing. Now that KC knows the secret and fights back, OYJ's father is rebuked by his master, may be in the other world! This will justify that OYJ's father is not 100% bad, so KC doesn't have to kill him. It's not going to end well if he kill his future wife's father, who is adored by his daughter.

9 hours ago, uknowahah said:

In one perspective YJ's dad can be seen as a puppeteer orchestrating all the events, whether good or bad, that happened in KC's world. But in another sense isn't YJ's dad somewhat of a God figure to KC? If it wasn't for him KC wouldn't have existed. Would you hate God if you realized that he exist and wrote the script to your life? Omg this just went too deep for me to comprehend.

@adeleyam hehehe, anyway is their so call HD really true 1080p? But even with subscription we still need to wait 8hrs :( 

OYJ's father wishes he is a God figure to KC, but the interference from his daughter shows that there is a limit to his power to control KC. On the other hand, KC seems to have the ability to think freely, independent of OYJ's father. Thus, his life is merely shown in comic books, but not 100% controlled.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

iti believe we will get to see both kisses in the first week meaning in the two episodes.. one kiss per episode hahahaha that would fire up the media and would increase the spazzing about the drama to the fullest :P

After lucky romance ended it feels more real like that's it and right next it's W finally :D 

Come on MBC give us the posters already and an ost announcement or something .. pallliiiiiiii   

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a kiss per episode? that would be crazy!! :lol: I think there is too much that has to happen between the 1t and 2nd kiss so at leat we need an episode gap between the two kisses!! ;)

I'm waiting for any updates!! :D

12 minutes ago, mview said:

At this rate this thread can get to 200 by the time the drama starts.

One thing to ponder: OYJ's father draws manhwa, not anime. Thus, the pages only show breakdown of KC's actions. Thus, it's not 100% control, because things can happen between pictures.

Yes, HHJ's drawing is much better than LJS.

That's the key for the series: When did OYJ's father start to draw KC. It seems right after the divorce, his comic books became hot stuff and he became rich. The comic books only depict the adventure of KC, how he always overcomes his opponents and obstacles. The murder case is a dark phase in KC's life. I don't think it is shown in comic books.

If the father can disappear and let KC freely pursue his destiny, that means he is not the ultimate author. He may be just used by KC's real enemy to control KC's life through comic books drawing. Now that KC knows the secret and fights back, OYJ's father is rebuked by his master, may be in the other world! This will justify that OYJ's father is not 100% bad, so KC doesn't have to kill him. It's not going to end well if he kill his future wife's father, who is adored by his daughter.

OYJ's father wishes he is a God figure to KC, but the interference from his daughter shows that there is a limit to his power to control KC. On the other hand, KC seems to have the ability to think freely, independent of OYJ's father. Thus, his life is merely shown in comic books, but not 100% controlled.

I loved your theorie!! 

about the webtoon, it's discriped as a thriller horror genre plus Kang Cheol's main life force is to find those who killed his parents and he has the W broadcast which is uncovering and investigating similar cases like his parent's murder case and he's still after the truth behind what ruined his life and took his family away from him which means the webtoon is giving hints about the murder case!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a kiss per episode? that would be crazy!! :lol: I think there is too much that has to happen between the 1t and 2nd kiss so at leat we need an episode gap between the two kisses!! ;)

I'm waiting for any updates!! :D

We are in for abundant treats. KC and OYJ are in dream worlds, and comic book stories. They can have many kisses, one at the end of each book! :wub:

10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I loved your theorie!! 

about the webtoon, it's discriped as a thriller horror genre plus Kang Cheol's main life force is to find those who killed his parents and he has the W broadcast which is uncovering and investigating similar cases like his parent's murder case and he's still after the truth behind what ruined his life and took his family away from him which means the webtoon is giving hints about the murder case!!

This is the part that needs to wait for the drama to tell us. We learn from the synopsis about KC's early life, but the webtoon seems only exploiting his adventures. Some background stories may be hinted, but not fully explored in pictures. OYJ may regard those as a normal plot for any action heroes (tragic childhood, looking for lost ones etc), until she met the real KC.

The synopsis also indicates that OYJ's father is not the main villain, but some one or group of people are behind the creation of the webtoon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mview said:

We are in for abundant treats. KC and OYJ are in dream worlds, and comic book stories. They can have many kisses, one at the end of each book! :wub:

This is the part that needs to wait for the drama to tell us. We learn from the synopsis about KC's early life, but the webtoon seems only exploiting his adventures. Some background stories may be hinted, but not fully explored in pictures. OYJ may regard those as a normal plot for any action heroes (tragic childhood, looking for lost ones etc), until she met the real KC.

The synopsis also indicates that OYJ's father is not the main villain, but some one or group of people are behind the creation of the webtoon.

who would say no for such a pleasant/lovely/cute/breath taking treat :wub: but as you said the end of each book not chapter and each episode is closer to a chapter than a book!! ;)

you're right, but there is the congress man who is known to be a rival to Kang Cheol and those who keeps attacking Kang Cheol so we/Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo are aware that there is someone behind all this that must be found out and stoped/get punished!!

yes, I don't think he's the main villain either, from what we saw/heard of him he wants to kill Kang Cheol to keep a secret about strange things that only him and Kang Cheol knows of and that he'd rather prey than be preyed on which indicates there is something/someone he's afraid of and I think that there is someone behind him for all these murder attempt against Kang Cheol and his disapearance and sure thing we have a villain or group of villains in the webtoon world as well who are after Kang Cheol's life too!! I feel like this is the 1st time a main lead have such amount of ennemies!! :crazy: all these are speculations by my side and sure thing we need the drama to show us what's really going on!! :D 

• Like 2

cr: mbcdrama_w

how fun is it that we won't only have a GREAT drama that we would watch and rewatch over an over again (hopefully) but we will have a webtoon with Lee Jong Seok being the main lead!! this is a 1st of its own!!! :wub: :w00t: this is what we called 2 in one!! :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

who would say no for such a pleasant/lovely/cute/breath taking treat :wub: but as you said the end of each book not chapter and each episode is closer to a chapter than a book!! ;)

you're right, but there is the congress man who is known to be a rival to Kang Cheol and those who keeps attacking Kang Cheol so we/Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo are aware that there is someone behind all this that must be found out and stoped/get punished!!

yes, I don't think he's the main villain either, from what we saw/heard of him he wants to kill Kang Cheol to keep a secret about strange things that only him and Kang Cheol knows of and that he'd rather prey than be preyed on which indicates there is something/someone he's afraid of and I think that there is someone behind him for all these murder attempt against Kang Cheol and his disapearance and sure thing we have a villain or group of villains in the webtoon world as well who are after Kang Cheol's life too!! I feel like this is the 1st time a main lead have such amount of ennemies!! :crazy: all these are speculations by my side and sure thing we need the drama to show us what's really going on!! :D 

No objection for one kiss per episode :crazy: What I meant is the manhwa books, so per adventure. It seems that the secretary is not a lover, so OYJ can fangirling a single KC.

So the question is whether OYJ's father decides to kill KC character to free him from being a comic book character? He could have sent a message to KC, but without revealing himself. Why would an author fail to get his character killed? ("Face Reader" for LJS). There should be enough excitement for the drama. Hope that the writer will provide satisfactory answers.

• Like 2

OOOOHH !!! :wub:

I really love the official drama posters! Esp the one where they are shown sitting in different worlds!

i was expecting a lovey dovey poster like UCF, but i actually think this one goes well with their suspenseful, romantic genre!  Yay!!!!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Yay~ official posters! 

Cr to mbc

give me a minute to take my breath!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE OFFICIAL POSTERS ARE OUT!!! 

so they were shooting for the drama's official posters back then with these outfits and I was wondering why we didn't have any pics or news with them in those outfets!! 

I LOVED THEM!!! I don't konw which one to love the most!! maybe the 1st one but the 2nd is too good too!! well we have them both so I'll love them both!! :D 

27 minutes ago, mview said:

No objection for one kiss per episode :crazy: What I meant is the manhwa books, so per adventure. It seems that the secretary is not a lover, so OYJ can fangirling a single KC.

So the question is whether OYJ's father decides to kill KC character to free him from being a comic book character? He could have sent a message to KC, but without revealing himself. Why would an author fail to get his character killed? ("Face Reader" for LJS). There should be enough excitement for the drama. Hope that the writer will provide satisfactory answers.

actually the secretary is supposed to be the main female lead on the webtoon but that' before Yeon Joo getting into Kang Cheol's life so she'll go down to be the 2nd female lead :D no one can beat a fangirl like Yeon Joo ;) 

I think he's trying to kill Kang Cheol to protect himself/secret!! and I would LOVE to know how Kang Cheol escaped all the murder attempts, mostly the car accident!! I hope the same and I think I can trust the writer to give us a great story hopfully even better than her previous dramas!! :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

this is not a pre-produced drama ? right ? 

No it's not ans they're currently filming ep 8/9/10 i think ;)  @Rania Zeid can confirm .

and i love the posters too so much .. so classy !! But mbs is getting on my nerve !! I want articles.. speculations.. media talking about it .. news about it .. they just released it like it's nothing .. like stills or something .. but even the stills must be talked about (am i complaning too much ?? ) 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, parmma said:

WTwoWorlds main posters revealed : LeeJongSuk HanHyoJoo

@kdrama_news  

thank you unnie for the bigger pics!!! which one did you love the most? I love both of them!! :wub: :w00t:

29 minutes ago, simpleee said:

OOOOHH !!! :wub:

I really love the official drama posters! Esp the one where they are shown sitting in different worlds!

i was expecting a lovey dovey poster like UCF, but i actually think this one goes well with their suspenseful, romantic genre!  Yay!!!!

I was expecting the same thing but this is way better, both of them are visually stunning and showcases the concept of the drama very wel!! :wub:

16 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

this is not a pre-produced drama ? right ? 

no this is a half pre-produced drama!! :) I would die of impatience if it was a fully pre-prduced drama!! :crazy:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

No it's not ans they're currently filming ep 8/9/10 i think ;)  @Rania Zeid can confirm .

and i love the posters too so much .. so classy !! But mbs is getting on my nerve !! I want articles.. speculations.. media talking about it .. news about it .. they just released it like it's nothing .. like stills or something .. but even the stills must be talked about (am i complaning too much ?? ) 

not really, I think the best thig mbc did/doing in promoting W drama was/is puting a pics of the drama on a side of the screen while other dramas are airing for the other drama's viewers know about it!! but I'm gratful that the fans are spreading the news about the drama even more/faster than MBC itself, goodthing that Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo have there faithful fanbase!! let's hope for the best for our drama!! :D 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Thanks for the official posters! I knew their concept would be along this line. HHJ kinda dressed like she's going for golf though... :sweatingbullets: LJS is looking classy and love his surrealistic backdrop. 

it goes well with the surealistic Lee Jong Seok :wub:

• Like 4

This thread is moving so fast :) 

20! 20! 20! Looking forward to our first episode~!!!

Since they have filmed this drama earlier than normal kdrama, can they arrange some interviews to promote the show ? :( I missed them so much since the last section tv.. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, moomooz said:

This thread is moving so fast :)

20! 20! 20! Looking forward to our first episode~!!!

Since they have filmed this drama earlier than normal kdrama, can they arrange some interviews to promote the show ? :( I missed them so much since the last section tv.. 

I hope so too!!

• Like 3