[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

4 hours ago, sandjh said:

Hi I'm a fan of Sukkie. This drama looks interesting :D Glad to see him back

Hi!! welcome to W thread, lets have great fun all of us here!! :)

4 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

When they will released official posters? I hope they have big posters.

I don't know really, maybe on monday on the press conference or before it!!

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

Cr: As tagged

"W-Two Worlds" Script

am I reading episode 11?!! 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Cr: W两个世界贴吧官博

... and this was how Kang Chul was slapped while fooling around. He should have done it properly! :sweatingbullets:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

I just realised something which can be totally wrong since we didn't see much of Kang Cheol but from the stills I saw of him he wa sthe happiest before his parent's murder case and never saw that wide smile in any other stills since then (other than Seakie's BTS stills) even in the stills where he's a nice Cheabol to his workers (?) around him, even when he smiled at Yeon Joo's love confession ( :lol: ) there was something in his eyes, I don't know maybe I'm reading too much into it but I felt something distancing him from getting immotionly involved in any matter, like his reaction to Yeon Joo's slapp and her holding a gun to him, there is something in his reaction that made me feel as if he those things doesn't concerne him that much, as if he's living for one thing, finding the murderer of his parents!! I can be totally wrong but that's how I felt from all I saw of him in teasers and stills!!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Hi!! welcome to W thread, lets have great fun all of us here!! :)

I don't know really, maybe on monday on the press conference or before it!!

am I reading episode 11?!! 

Is it the script for episode 11? 

12 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

I just realised something which can be totally wrong since we didn't see much of Kang Cheol but from the stills I saw of him he wa sthe happiest before his parent's murder case and never saw that wide smile in any other stills since then (other than Seakie's BTS stills) even in the stills where he's a nice Cheabol to his workers (?) around him, even when he smiled at Yeon Joo's love confession ( :lol: ) there was something in his eyes, I don't know maybe I'm reading too much into it but I felt something distancing him from getting immotionly involved in any matter, like his reaction to Yeon Joo's slapp and her holding a gun to him, there is something in his reaction that made me feel as if he those things doesn't concerne him that much, as if he's living for one thing, finding the murderer of his parents!! I can be totally wrong but that's how I felt from all I saw of him in teasers and stills!!

For me, it's just Kang Chul's character (cold but manly :wub:). Well... Let's see how the story goes... I hope the writer doesn't drag Kang Chul's hate for Yeon-Joo's father too far to the extent that he starts hating Yeon-Joo too. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hmm i forgot hahahahaha his other bodyguard? 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he doesn't look suitable for that role!! :lol: can you imagine him standing beside Kang Cheo's other bodyguard? or by Kang Cheol himself? :lol: I can see Kang Cheol fighting fearlessly while he's hiding!!! :lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hmm i forgot hahahahaha his other bodyguard? 

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he doesn't look suitable for that role!! :lol: can you imagine him standing beside Kang Cheo's other bodyguard? or by Kang Cheol himself? :lol: I can see Kang Cheol fighting fearlessly while he's hiding!!! :lol:

No, he's from Yeon-Joo's part of the world. But I can't remember his role in the drama... :grimace: I think he's Yeon-Joo's colleague?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@Rania Zeid the teaser yesterday was on no. 7 spot too in naver...and when W airs I bet it will be no. 1... Another bodyguard for uri billionaire Kang Cheollie

hopppeeeeeee soooo i just wish all the good stuff happen to W, LJS &HHJ 

10 minutes ago, irenetan said:

No, he's from Yeon-Joo's part of the world. But I can't remember his role in the drama... :grimace: I think he's Yeon-Joo's colleague?

hahahahahahahahahaha seems no one remembers but i think u r right her colleague 

14 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hahahahahahahahahahaah

@ohnoitscindy

oh really?? hmmm so maybe he has smthin to do wz her father thoughts abt KC , i mean that KC wants to kill him 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Is it the script for episode 11? 

For me, it's just Kang Chul's character (cold but manly :wub:). Well... Let's see how the story goes... I hope the writer doesn't drag Kang Chul's hate for Yeon-Joo's father too far to the extent that he starts hating Yeon-Joo too. 

I'm not sure but I read 11 on the script!!

but he was so sweet and turning this cold has reasons and shows through the person' behavior!! I want to him smiling widly like before!! and no I don't thing the writer will go that road specially that it's obvious how different Yeon Joo is from her father!! don't worry!! :) 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

We're a hot thread...thank's to you guys...so many goodies for today...and W presscon is getting near... Lucky Rimance just ended a while ago...so now I can already feel W fever....yeeeeyy...

oh can't waitttt for the presscon ^_^ hope they ll give us more goodies till then like the original poster for ex?? :huh:

5 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Awww.... Jong Suk ah! So manly! :wub:

Cr: As tagged

yes he is :wub:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I think the guy's playing Oh Yeon Joo's father's student, Park Soo Bong. 

This thread is going so fast! Need to catch up! lol

well fasten your seatbelt dear 'cause when W airs this thread will run like a rocketship....hahahaha

@sakura2016 i believe that when his family was killed it leaves a great impact on him... To the point that he will seek justice for the,

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

well fasten your seatbelt dear 'cause when W airs this thread will run like a rocketship....hahahaha

@sakura2016 i believe that when his family was killed it leaves a great impact on him... To the point that he will seek justice for the,

yeh but he ll try to suicide first it seems then when he fails maybe he ll decide to seek for justice instead 

• Like 4