[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

12998736_1072831966088086_6918886806575912998467_1072831956088087_74980258150210

CRTO

10 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

tell me abt it :( and i do think they should start promoting the drama as early as they can especially that it ll compete wz a preproduced drama where everything is  revealed & even a teaser 

They really should.. There's been so much hue and cry about dramas like Hwarang and DOTS and Uncontrollably Fond.. But W is still quiet.. I really hope there will be more once he goes back to Korea. With hardly three months remaining they need to do an incredible job promoting it :(

• Like 6

4 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

CRTO

They really should.. There's been so much hue and cry about dramas like Hwarang and DOTS and Uncontrollably Fond.. But W is still quiet.. I really hope there will be more once he goes back to Korea. With hardly three months remaining they need to do an incredible job promoting it :(

yeh they should.. they have all the factors for great promotions ... strong plot and strong popular actors they should take adv of that 

• Like 6

Hey guys! I am new in this page. I recently found this drama in the news. I'm always a huge fan of HHJ since Brilliant Legacy. I'm waiting her small screen comeback for ages. I also like LJS, he is the best actor in around his age. I'm so excited for W.

Do you guys have any news about who will be second leads? And LJS isn't in Korea now? As a big fan of both of leads, I am so worried for W since it hasn't even started yet and it also has to compete with pre-produced Uncontrollably Fond.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Lydia Reid said:

Hey guys! I am new in this page. I recently found this drama in the news. I'm always a huge fan of HHJ since Brilliant Legacy. I'm waiting her small screen comeback for ages. I also like LJS, he is the best actor in around his age. I'm so excited for W.

Do you guys have any news about who will be second leads? And LJS isn't in Korea now? As a big fan of both of leads, I am so worried for W since it hasn't even started yet and it also has to compete with pre-produced Uncontrollably Fond.

hi and welcome here :)

we still know nothing abt 2nd leads or other cast , all what we got r some unofficial info abt the plot ns char. description.

jong suk is in china for more than 2 months now he s filming a cdrama there and should comeback to korea by April 24th , cz they ll start filming W in May

i m not worried of competition acting nd plot wise , cz i have full trust of W's leads acting skills nd their eye for scripts especially suki cz i know him better he has a very good eye for scripts. nd not to mention the writer's pretty good resume 

i m bit worried abt drama promotions nd the media  play out here like u said till now we have nothing while the other started promoting months ago .

anyways hopefully we ll hear smthing by end of April , untill then we can only wait nd support W hhh ;) 

• Like 8

HPmGAWn.jpg

According to this post I read in Weibo, "W" is recruiting lighting director for the period 1 May to early October and the closing date for recruitment is on May 3, 2016. Source of photo from DC: http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=mbcw&no=238&page=1

So I assume they'll be filming "W" during this period?? And just as what Han Hyo Joo said in her recent interview, they'll start filming for "W" early May. But 1 May - 3 May??? I didn't expect it to be sooooo soooooon!!! I can't contain my excitement... :w00t: Should we start counting down to the filming date??? :w00t:

Edit: Sorry... duplicate post with Rania. @Rania Zeid How long do they usually take to produce a 16eps drama?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, irenetan said:

According to this post I read in Weibo, "W" is recruiting lighting director for the period 1 May to early October and the closing date for recruitment is on May 3, 2016. Source of photo from DC: http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=mbcw&no=238&page=1

So I assume they'll be filming "W" during this period?? And just as what Han Hyo Joo said in her recent interview, they'll start filming for "W" early May. But 1 May - 3 May??? I didn't expect it to be sooooo soooooon!!! I can't contain my excitement... :w00t: Should we start counting down to the filming date??? :w00t:

Edit: Sorry... duplicate post with Rania. @Rania Zeid How long do they usually take to produce a 16eps drama? 

if it's 16 eps then it should end in the 2nd week of September but if it ll last till October means it's goin to be 24 eps or more 

• Like 4

24 eps??? :o

OMG YESSSS!!! I REALLY HOPE ITS MORE THAN 16 EPS!!!! THIS DRAMA SOUNDS AMAZING ALREADY AND I WANT TO SEE MORE OF IT!!

But if it's gonna be more than 16 episodes, I really hope the storyline won't be dragged...

I'm still waiting for other confirmed cast for this drama lol xD

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

if it's 16 eps then it should end in the 2nd week of September but if it ll last till October means it's goin to be 24 eps or more 

I hope it'll be longer (provided that the story doesn't drag) as it's been more than a year since we last saw Jong Suk in a drama (I think same goes for Han Hyo Joo's fans as it's her first drama in 6 yrs). 16eps is just too short for me...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

OMG YESSSS!!! I REALLY HOPE ITS MORE THAN 16 EPS!!!! THIS DRAMA SOUNDS AMAZING ALREADY AND I WANT TO SEE MORE OF IT!!

But if it's gonna be more than 16 episodes, I really hope the storyline won't be dragged...

We're thinking the exact same thing... hihihi! :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReGCXggGzaHF7YY9yefaF 

We should receive some news of the casting soon as they'll be starting early May!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

18 minutes ago, irenetan said:

I hope it'll be longer (provided that the story doesn't drag) as it's been more than a year since we last saw Jong Suk in a drama (I think same goes for Han Hyo Joo's fans as it's her first drama in 6 yrs). 16eps is just too short for me...

hahahahaaha me too as long as i m seeing him on my screen :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, irenetan said:

Yay!same goes with me!...when i heard that W is only 16 ep i'm actually hoping it would be longer!...i mean i don't mind at all watching a 60 ep drama as long as Han Hyo Joo is the lead and since she's been away from dramaland for ages so longer drama from her would be very awesome(she has to pay the price for not having a drama for 6 yrs:D)....but of course as mentioned provided that the story doesn't drag!:rolleyes:

but when are they gonna provide us some info about the other cast of this drama?!...ahhhh the waiting is really killing me:crazy:

• Like 4