[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Oh Yeon Joo and Kang Chul! 

I'm waiting for 27th now.. Pretty sure things will get exciting once he returns !! And from what Han Hyo Joo has said...Oh My God!! :D Can't wait!! I'm expecting Kill Me Heal Me level awesomeness here!  HIGHER!!

Gaaaaaaahhhhh!! :D Come back soon Sukie! Can't wait to hear his end of it!!

• Like 7

Jung Yoo-jin joins fantasy drama W as Han Hyo-joo’s rival

By girlfriday | Dramabeans

I’m dying of curiosity to hear more about the plot of W, the new drama from writer Song Jae-jung of Nine and Queen Inhyun’s Man. It’s been confirmed for a summer broadcast on MBC, and now that Han Hyo-joo (Haeohwa) and Lee Jong-seok (Pinocchio) have signed on to headline, they’re starting to cast the secondary characters with model-turned-actress Jung Yoo-jin (Moorim School). The series is a suspenseful romance that mixes reality and fantasy, and takes place in parallel dimensions. Well that sounds about right for the writer who specializes in time travel (the good kind that actually makes your heart race), so I’m getting pretty excited for this show.

Early casting stories just described W in vague terms as a drama about a thirtysomething man and woman, but now we’ve got a few more details uncovered. Han Hyo-joo plays a surgeon whose father is a famous comic book creator. One day Dad goes missing and she rushes to his workshop to look for him, and instead finds a strange man bathed in blood (presumably our hero, Lee Jong-seok). She gets kidnapped by the bloody man, which is where their story begins.

The drama takes place in 2016 Seoul, but in different dimensions that exist in parallel with one another. Cool. Wait, as long as there are no doppelgangers, because that gets really confusing! It’s described as a suspense romance melodrama about “a man and a woman who are living in the same time, but different worlds.”

Jung Yoo-jin is joining the cast as Han Hyo-joo’s rival, and not much else is revealed about her character. She’s still pretty new, having just debuted in last year’s Heard It Through the Grapevine, followed by cable youth drama Because It’s the First Time andMoorim School. I had a favorable impression of her as the tough girl in Moorim School (or what little I saw of it, sorry Lee Hyun-woo), so I hope she’ll make a good rival for our heroine.

W will be directed by the PD of She Was Pretty, and follows Lucky Romance in July.

Via IS Plus, iMBC

• Like 7

11 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Oh and I loved the music for Misaeng and She was pretty.. I'm expecting a good score for W too! And good songs...a drama needs good songs for us fans to obsess about..it's the essence of it :D

:D more news! more news!

yeah!a great drama should be accompanied by great songs!as OST/backgound music does really play a very important role to make viewers engrossed,animated and obsess as you said:D

5 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Anw i realised that our leads are all sooo tall~ including JungYJ... *jealouss* 

ikr!. Hyo Joo won't be the tallest girl now since her rival is a model!...hmmmmmm...in this drama seems like there's a lot of first time things for our Hyo Joo like it's her 1st time to be paired up with someone younger than her & another girl is taller than her!:w00t:

5 hours ago, hongjxng said:

Already watched Han Hyo Joo on 1N2D. She's funny and easy going :D

Can't wait for "JongJoo or HyoJong" couple on-off screen yaaay.

Wah i like it. Just focus for 2 leads, there's no second lead syndrome lol

hmmmmm...how about HyoSuk or SukJoo? but HyoJong souds fine hehe:D

• Like 7

10 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

We are all dying for more news..come on drama folks..give us more..palliiiii!! :D

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Suki's name will be Kang Chul ^_^

hhhh tell me abt it they r very Stingy wz info 

hahaha!...ikr! with just one added cast revealed we are all got so animated!...ahhhh i feel like MBC is torturing us!(feel so deprived for infos of the drama!):phew:

• Like 6

Han Hyo Joo height: 5'-7"

Jung Yoo Jin height: 5'-9"

Lee Jong Suk height: 6'-1"

:D

Wow!! Now that's a tall batch! The girls are really tall for Korean girls, right?! ( I thought Jeon Ji Hyun was the only exception..and she's as tall as me..and I'm definitely not that tall :D )

Add KangYeon and OhChul to the couple names :D this is fun! 

• Like 8

usually i just dropped here to hit the like button but okay now lemme comment too

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y i read a news about this drama.....how happy am i when heard it...finally i hear some voice from this drama....yes yes yes....welcome Jung Yoo jin.....havent watch her project before so W will be my first project with her?hahahahahahaha...she will be HHJ rival????hmmmm...interesting, what kind of rival??love rival???career rival???hmmmmmmm...will this drama has love triangle too???not a fan of triangle triangle and a bit trauma too but but but yeah lets see what the writer will bring in this drama

and already exicted about the music director too...SWP and misaeng and signal???...wow SWP really has a good music directing and misaeng and signal too...it still has lingering feel to me about the music in that dramas......makes me miss that drama more and more.....cant wait to listen the one from W....yeah i am really so exicted tough i still must wait for 1 season long

sorry maybe ill kill your exictement....i really want HHJ and LJS come as a guest in running man...but but but i think it almost impossible. aniya?????i mean running man is SBS while W is MBC,, they wont promote their drama on another station right????but if they come it would be epic episode and yeah i love both in variety show too.....

8 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Oh Yeon Joo and Kang Chul! 

I'm waiting for 27th now.. Pretty sure things will get exciting once he returns !! And from what Han Hyo Joo has said...Oh My God!! :D Can't wait!! I'm expecting Kill Me Heal Me level awesomeness here!  HIGHER!!

Gaaaaaaahhhhh!! :D Come back soon Sukie! Can't wait to hear his end of it!!

so the name of OTP in this drama will be Oh yeon joo and Kang chul...seriously i love kang chul name...its a bit old taste but somehow it has a closer feels and familiar feels too....yeonjoo is beautiful name too...

oh i will wait for 27th....just come back soon sukie....i am dying to hear any news from you and from this drama too....just make a noisy for this dramaaaa....it seems to quiet now tough yeah i get some news too but i want moree i want moreeee....

i think i read back then about promotion in this drama...yes, i beg and bow down to MBC to do his job well and really really really really well..just do the best to promote this drama...make some noisy about it and yes a bit media play maybe its alright as long as its speak the truth...just do the best promotion about this drama..i am not worry about the rating things but somehow the promotion really has a big effect to a drama too especially ratings....come on our rivals is UF, the preproduce one and yeah played by big star too...ah i should stop to compare this two dramas because i think i might ended up watch both of them....just do the best MBC or you might left behind KBS and SBS again this year...

ah i read about the long episode too....ah longer than 16????oh my god...my heart explode just by hear it..yes yes yes...longer is better but dont draggy please..i am really thankful can see a beautiful couple in my screen every week for long times...hahahahaha...but yeah the ideal is 20 or 24 episode maybe?????maybe 20 still a win win solution for me...hahahahahahaha

and lastly.....wow wow wow...just realise too that the leads in this drama really really really tall...heol i will look tiny if surrounded by them..though i am not that short too but compare to them i am really nothing...hahahahaha...if this drama added one male lead, he must has tall height too....at least not that far from LJS,,,,hahahahahaha.....my eyes will be satisfied and my screen will be fresh with this kind of eyes candy leads.....:wub::wub::wub:

summer...will you comes faster.....fyuh

• Like 7

Oh! 16 Eps? Why does that feel so short for me...

At least there's finally some news! XD

First a confirmed cast member and now the confirmed amount of episodes. Now I'm waiting for the rest of the confirmed cast and other news....

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Oh! 16 Eps? Why does that feel so short for me...

At least there's finally some news! XD

First a confirmed cast member and now the confirmed amount of episodes. Now I'm waiting for the rest of the confirmed cast and other news....

well it may get extended nothing is 100% confirmed u know it depends ,& better wait the official release from mbc 

• Like 4

Hey guys!

im busy with college but i'd always come and check,Happy to see more updates of 'W' ,still eager for more tho T-T 

hope they're planning to start promoting soon!

btw i'm kinda confused, when is the premiere date of 'W' ?

at first i thought its on July/6

but i heard its on July/20 ...how can i be sure about the exact date ?  

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

Hey guys!

im busy with college but i'd always come and check,Happy to see more updates of 'W' ,still eager for more tho T-T 

hope they're planning to start promoting soon!

btw i'm kinda confused, when is the premiere date of 'W' ?

at first i thought its on July/6

but i heard its on July/20 ...how can i be sure about the exact date ?  

hi :) it ll be on July 20th 

• Like 7