[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

12977278_989208994520248_575315843934710

12322933_989209044520243_608062516842496

CRTO

:)

Whoa!! They already met and liked the story?

Story wise it must be good for both of them to decide to make their comeback with it... Its been a long time since Han Hyo Joo did a drama.. I'm excited for her too.. High hopes and fingers and toes crossed! (Every time I go "fingers and toes crossed" my fav football team wins :D Hope its the same for Sukie!)

• Like 9

8 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

CRTO

:)

Whoa!! They already met and liked the story?

Story wise it must be good for both of them to decide to make their comeback with it... Its been a long time since Han Hyo Joo did a drama.. I'm excited for her too.. High hopes and fingers and toes crossed! (Every time I go "fingers and toes crossed" my fav football team wins :D Hope its the same for Sukie!)

hahahahahahahaha :w00t::D

good thing that they met nd talked b4 the drama this way they ll be more comfy when they start filming 

• Like 6

just watched 2 days 1 night with han hyo joo as guest...Gosh she is so beautiful even that ahjusshi going crazy because of her..seriously cant wait to see her act in small screen again...

so GMB is 20 episodes????not 16 episodes???thats what make Lucky Romance and W being pushed away and airing late than what i already thought..hmmmmm...kinda sad because yes the waiting is pain!!!waiting when drama airing is pain but waiting a drama before airing is more painful....i am looking forward Lucky romance, but if i can say the truth i more looking forward to W...hahahahaha....because is been a long time since i saw HHJ in small screen and i miss LJS too...seriously cant wait this beautiful couple appear inmy screen and makes my screen more colorful..even from fanmade pic its already beautiful... (just my question: sukie are you already in korea right now????..)

10 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Acc. to this, Hanhyohjoo said that she & Jongsuk already met and drank tea together, also said  that “W”script is good ,simple and fun

huwaaaaa they already meet?????good things then.....the simple and fun word from W script looks so promising and interesting for me...expect a great chemistry for them...even they make a time to met and drank tea together in the middle of their busy schedule..ah their effort to building chemistry is jjang jjang jjang so so the result must be awesome later right right right????....usually the actor and actress meet first time in script reading...

23 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I hope its a big big rage (more than DOTS and My love from another Star!) .. Even bigger..!!

Fighting Sukie!!! 

i hope for that too.....fighting fighting fighting!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

i hope it ll be a good drama writing, directing and acting wise... a drama that they ll be proud they did   regardless of the ratings altho i hope it ll achieve good ratings as well :) 

this this this....i must nodding to every words...good drama writing, directing and acting wise...will make this drama complete package..and for rating i hope the best for this drama, though i dont care anymore about the rating but for the staff and actors in this drama that the important judgement for their works..and lastly i hope the viewers just look all at the factors from the drama not factors outside drama..somehow knet just too harsh over kceleb and judge the drama only by the factor outside dramas....i still have my trust too script writer, director and actors in this drama, lets make it great!!!i already love all basic element in this drama, i hope it will be great foundation to make a big strong build story in future..yes yes yes make it happen!!!!!!

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

just watched 2 days 1 night with han hyo joo as guest...Gosh she is so beautiful even that ahjusshi going crazy because of her..seriously cant wait to see her act in small screen again...

so GMB is 20 episodes????not 16 episodes???thats what make Lucky Romance and W being pushed away and airing late than what i already thought..hmmmmm...kinda sad because yes the waiting is pain!!!waiting when drama airing is pain but waiting a drama before airing is more painful....i am looking forward Lucky romance, but if i can say the truth i more looking forward to W...hahahahaha....because is been a long time since i saw HHJ in small screen and i miss LJS too...seriously cant wait this beautiful couple appear inmy screen and makes my screen more colorful..even from fanmade pic its already beautiful... (just my question: sukie are you already in korea right now????..)

huwaaaaa they already meet?????good things then.....the simple and fun word from W script looks so promising and interesting for me...expect a great chemistry for them...even they make a time to met and drank tea together in the middle of their busy schedule..ah their effort to building chemistry is jjang jjang jjang so so the result must be awesome later right right right????....usually the actor and actress meet first time in script reading...

i hope for that too.....fighting fighting fighting!!!!!!

this this this....i must nodding to every words...good drama writing, directing and acting wise...will make this drama complete package..and for rating i hope the best for this drama, though i dont care anymore about the rating but for the staff and actors in this drama that the important judgement for their works..and lastly i hope the viewers just look all at the factors from the drama not factors outside drama..somehow knet just too harsh over kceleb and judge the drama only by the factor outside dramas....i still have my trust too script writer, director and actors in this drama, lets make it great!!!i already love all basic element in this drama, i hope it will be great foundation to make a big strong build story in future..yes yes yes make it happen!!!!!!

agree wz what u said :)

as for ur question , No suki is still in china , fans there say  he ll finish filming on April 24th so he ll comeback to korea around that date :) 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

agree wz what u said :)

as for ur question , No suki is still in china , fans there say  he ll finish filming on April 24th so he ll comeback to korea around that date :) 

thank you for the answer....ah he still filming in china...the last his update in IG also show he still there...no wonder there is no news about him (yes i miss him....i am looking for him...i get song joongki enough these days,,too much maybe,,hahaha) and no news about this drama after the lead confirmation....okay mark that date on my calender..waiting patiently over his comeback to korea and just give me any news about this drama..anything...supporting cast or the filming or etc etc etc....at least i will waiting it more exicted more anticipated it..hahahaha..now kinda empty without it and feels so long....july????still 3 month away...fyuh....it still spring while this drama will airing in summer so i am waiting 1 season...great!!!!hahahahaha...thanks i still have this thread that always updating anything about this drama...but i want more!!!!hahahaha..mianhae..i am just too craving over this drama..

• Like 5

hello hello! :grin:

rania : hello sis!! yeah ... kind-of :angry: that until now we have no word on who the other cast will be.  it would truly be awesome if we knew who they are!! sigh! but i am really getting thrilled with all the pics being posted here of them together ... its really making me more excited!! hahahaha!

waiting ... and still waiting in anticipation ....

• Like 4

15 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

thank you for the answer....ah he still filming in china...the last his update in IG also show he still there...no wonder there is no news about him (yes i miss him....i am looking for him...i get song joongki enough these days,,too much maybe,,hahaha) and no news about this drama after the lead confirmation....okay mark that date on my calender..waiting patiently over his comeback to korea and just give me any news about this drama..anything...supporting cast or the filming or etc etc etc....at least i will waiting it more exicted more anticipated it..hahahaha..now kinda empty without it and feels so long....july????still 3 month away...fyuh....it still spring while this drama will airing in summer so i am waiting 1 season...great!!!!hahahahaha...thanks i still have this thread that always updating anything about this drama...but i want more!!!!hahahaha..mianhae..i am just too craving over this drama..

ah we all do hhhhh but hope we will get smthing soon ^_^ 

4 hours ago, leianji said:

hello hello! :grin:

rania : hello sis!! yeah ... kind-of :angry: that until now we have no word on who the other cast will be.  it would truly be awesome if we knew who they are!! sigh! but i am really getting thrilled with all the pics being posted here of them together ... its really making me more excited!! hahahaha!

waiting ... and still waiting in anticipation ....

lilliiii hhhhh ...yeh that's all what we can do for now .. just wait :phew:

• Like 5

Han Hyo Joo on W

It has been 6 years since HHJ has done a drama, and so the growth of her acting is anticipated. HHJ, “This time, compared to my acting, I hope you find the drama more interesting.”

“In this drama, a lot of acting ability is required. I can’t reveal the actual story yet, so I don’t know how much I can talk about. (Laugh). It is filled with fantasy, so I think it is not easy to act in this. However, the script is so interesting, so I chose it, and I hope it is interesting to the audience. I am anxious because I haven’t meet with the audience for such a long time. I am going to get used to the rhythm of drama quickly

한효주의 차기작은 오는 7월 방송 예정인 MBC 수목드라마 “더블유"다. 2010년 "동이” 이후 무려 6년 만의 드라마 복귀다. 또 한 번의 연기적인 성장이 기대된다. 한효주는 “이번에는 제 연기보다 드라마가 재미있으면 좋겠다"고 말했다.

"이번 드라마도 연기적으로 해야 할 게 많기는 해요. 아직 구체적인 내용을 공개할 수 없어서 어디까지 이야기할 수 있을지 모르겠네요(웃음). 판타지가 섞인 만큼 쉽지 않은 연기가 될 것 같아요. 그러나 대본이 재미있어서 선택한 작품인 만큼 드라마 자체가 재미있게 다가갔으면 해요. 오랜만에 시청자들과 만나는 것도 떨리고요. 빨리 드라마의 리듬에 익숙해지려고 해요.”

Source : http://www.mimint.co.kr/article/board_view.asp?strBoardID=news&bbstype=S1N13&bidx=657485

Trans by:  amyhsk

_____________________________________________________-

tumblr_o5nmq0eKOC1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpg

From the weibo of TSKS, the biggest fansub company for Asian dramas:

Now that DOTS has ended… single people must await the next chance for sweet romance. We predict the next round of sweetness should be in ‘W’, acted by Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. After reading the Korean scripts for the first two episodes, our analysis is that there will be quite a bit of sweetness and also quite a bit of surprise; it lives up to the name of the famous screenwriter~

Trans by:  hitoritabi

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I love the fan arts for W.. Why is it still April..!!! 

Almost a 100 days until I can see him in a drama.. :(

Sigh.. :(

yeh as if time has stopped and we are getting nothing abt the drama either :( i mean i know it still bit early till july 20th but filming will start in few weeks so they have to give us smthin

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh as if time has stopped and we are getting nothing abt the drama either :( i mean i know it still bit early till july 20th but filming will start in few weeks so they have to give us smthin

I hope we get some news of the rest of the cast at least..before May at least... This waiting is so painful! :(

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I hope we get some news of the rest of the cast at least..before May at least... This waiting is so painful! :(

tell me abt it :( and i do think they should start promoting the drama as early as they can especially that it ll compete wz a preproduced drama where everything is  revealed & even a teaser 

• Like 5