[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

One week left before shooting. Come on MBC give us something!!!:rolleyes:

20 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[Korean News Update] What does Han Hyo-joo think about Lee Jong-suk? Read on..

Cr: Lee Jong Suk JSHINE ‏

Another daebak chemistry to come hehehe. Have no idea they already meet and the way she describe jongsuk is so precise huhu. Yes he do have a lot of aegyo hahaha so be prepared unnie :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, aca0508 said:

One week left before shooting. Come on MBC give us something!!!:rolleyes:

Another daebak chemistry to come hehehe. Have no idea they already meet and the way she describe jongsuk is so precise huhu. Yes he do have a lot of aegyo hahaha so be prepared unnie :w00t::w00t::w00t:

skinship and aegyo :w00t: i wonder if she heard abt his skinship too, if not, then my sukii may get slapped :w00t::lol:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

skinship and aegyo :w00t: i wonder if she heard abt his skinship too, if not, then my sukii may get slapped :w00t::lol:

Hahahaha. Yeah skinship too (but dear jongsuk oppa please dont pick her nose on your first day of shooting though). So i guess Jongsuk oppa should be prepared too lol.:w00t::rolleyes:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, aca0508 said:

Hahahaha. Yeah skinship too (but dear jongsuk oppa please dont pick her nose on your first day of shooting though). So i guess Jongsuk oppa should be prepared too lol.:w00t::rolleyes:

ahahaahhhahaha i thiink he ll test her water first especially that she s older than him so he ll be  careful at first :D 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahhah well the real one is maybe photoshopped as well but not sure tho :lol::lol:

Yeh... the real one looks like it was photoshopped but since Jong Suk is the one who posted it, I was thinking maybe not... anyway, I asked a question in the other thread... :)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Yeh... the real one looks like it was photoshopped but since Jong Suk is the one who posted it, I was thinking maybe not... anyway, I asked a question in the other thread... :)

hahahahahaha yeh better ;)

• Like 2

I think I'm not the only one who feels that Jong Sukkie and Han Hyo Joo will "hit it off" on the set of "W". I saw Han Hyo Joo in "Running Man" and she seems to be a really fun and easy going person. :rolleyes: Awwweeee... really looking forward to their first script reading and filming bts!!! :w00t: Mayyyy... plsss comeee quickkkly... I can't wait any longerrr... :P

Anyway, for those who are interested to know, I read in Weibo that the music director for "W" is the same music director for "Signal" (which is to date my favourite k-drama for year 2016). Now that we've got 2 strong main leads, a promising script with a unique storyline, and a production team we can trust, the next I'm asking for are supporting casts with good acting abilities (if it's not too much to ask for). I have very high expectation for this drama; hope that it can become a classic of its kind which will be remembered for years even after the drama has ended. And I seriously need to quote this =>

On 13/04/2016 at 11:38 AM, Rania Zeid said:

i hope it ll be a good drama writing, directing and acting wise... a drama that they ll be proud they did   regardless of the ratings altho i hope it ll achieve good ratings as well :) 

because I really like what Rania has said. :blush:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, irenetan said:

I think I'm not the only one who feels that Jong Sukkie and Han Hyo Joo will "hit it off" on the set of "W". I saw Han Hyo Joo in "Running Man" and she seems to be a really fun and easy going person. :rolleyes: Awwweeee... really looking forward to their first script reading and filming bts!!! :w00t: Mayyyy... plsss comeee quickkkly... I can't wait any longerrr... :P

Anyway, for those who are interested to know, I read in Weibo that the music director for "W" is the same music director for "Signal" (which is to date my favourite k-drama for year 2016). Now that we've got 2 strong main leads, a promising script with a unique storyline, and a production team we can trust, the next I'm asking for are supporting casts with good acting abilities (if it's not too much to ask for). I have very high expectation for this drama; hope that it can become a classic of its kind which will be remembered for years even after the drama has ended. And I seriously need to quote this =>

because I really like what Rania has said. :blush:

:wub::wub:  hhhhhhhhh

and i m so happy wz that info irenetan , manyy thnx ^_^

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

:wub::wub:  hhhhhhhhh

and i m so happy wz that info irenetan , manyy thnx ^_^

@Rania Zeid Don't mention it. :wub: 

His/ Her name (sorry... not sure whether is a male or female :grimace:) is Jin Jun Xi 金俊锡, who was also responsible for the music directing of "Misaeng", "Falling for innocence" and "She was pretty". 

• Like 4