[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I can´t believe I fall asleep.... I had to fight to watch W until the end last Night and right after it I nearly fall asleep over my Keyboard... I must have been really tired... omo... So I didn´t came back here - I just managed to get in my Bed somehow. With the Preview very vivid in my Mind. :)

As you might be able to guess - I´m busy with my theories again.

I have ideas how the Ghost in the System could be created - one would mean - he was not created - he is Part ot the Tablet Thing and his Task is to kill the Main Lead. That would means that SM was never really ablte to control him - but he thought he was. We know that SM was often drunk when he worked - so maybe he just did not get the fact that a few Parts where never his doing.

The other idea is that this Shadowbeeing was created and got stronger whenever SM needed an unknown evil Person.

Last idea - the Shadow is created too from YJ - maybe she did not only draw KC in her Past (and forgot) maybe she draw scenes too in where KC protected her against a black man. Maybe she let him fight against a Shadow.

I was thinking - it is a possible Idea that SM got the Tablet back than and because his Daughter is so talented too he let her use it to try it out too. And later he found her drawings on the Computer and decided to use them - change them a bit.

So it is possible that YJ was the one who made KC in the W World - not only on Paper.

I admit - I like that Idea very much.

• Like 8

Hello,

Does anyone know or understand better: was she being able to go under water and see him related to the idea of blind dating? like maybe the possibility to have another boyfriend push her to see him or make him dragg her? why do you think was she able to go to see him only then?

Regarding the Black, criminal figure: I am wondering if he is not also a predetermined configuration of the mangwa; like there is no other way the plot may continuue without him around: cause there is no drama without a negative character or negative events, any upcoming development have to include him, even if the main character give up revenge; the mangwa world has its own rules and laws that cannot be eliminated: it has a life on its own - like in real life, where we do have free will and can make our own destiny but we cannot eliminate evil, bad hapennings, and so on ....

• Like 6

Sorry - I had to write two Parts - even so I was not ready - but my Phone rang.

So - back to my idea -

I still believe that KCs entry in the real Wold somehow made them one - because in the W Word he is in the Real Wold - that makes the REal World the W World too. Good - we know when he goes back everything from W World will get back with him. The Gun indluding the Bullet... Great Idea...

But the Ghost in the System - the faceless Man - the Shadow - lives in W World - the World linked to the Tablet (?!). So when KC mixed both Worlds without knowing he give the Shadow the Way to exist in both worlds too.

Following my theorie - he 1. was always there to be the Enemy of the Mainlead 2. he was created to kill the Mainlead unknowing by SM. - so he will do that - but we have two Main Leads now. So he will go after KC but YJ just became his Aim too.

We know now that KC get back in the WWorld when he gets in the Water - but the W World was still frozen. Just good that his Time he stopped too - maybe because he gave up. Before he was the only one who could move. But before there was no "End" Sign on the Web Toon. Because the Main Lead was still in action. The Moment he could do nothing anymore - did not even wanted it - he too was stopped in time. For 2 Month - I can only hope that he will not remain any Memorys from that lonely time.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
Potential big spoiler/hint through speculation (W Two Worlds)

Enter at your own risk

I had goosebumps after reading about this…

Reveal hidden contents

In the next ep, it was revealed Kang Chul and Yeon Joo was already married, and then because they were thinking about getting a divorce, so that was why YJ left the rooftop without leaving a word. (Cr: DC)

A friend told me someone on PTT (Taiwanese forum) mentioned the fact that the dead body with a ring might be because Kang Chul was already married then…

Source: amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/148481397458/potential-big-spoilerhint-through-speculation-w

Woah... Episode 6 already blew my mind and now this theory blew my mind even more.

This drama has so many twists and I'm loving all the twists so much!!! I can't contain my feels!!!! 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

I wonder what happens or what Chul/Yeon Joo actually say in this scene that makes her disappear back to her world. 

It is a theory mentioned before, that YJ cut her finger and started to bleed. Causing KC to be shocked/surprised. His shift in emotions may still be the determinating factor in YJ to disappear (being the end of another chapter)

• Like 14

3 hours ago, moomooz said:

Well, KC decided to commit suicide after he realized that he became a murderer rather than looking for his own murderer who killed his family.

not sure how the summon works but KC most likely didn't summon YJ to save him since the next preview, KC asked why YJ saved him. I guess it more leaning towards to YJ who wanted to save him even though he shot her dad but didn't kill him. We know that KC is a sharp shooter and if he really want to kill SM, he wouldn't have miss it in such a close range. 

but that's what...its been three months.. YJ didn't actually go ballistic saving him until she saw him..

I don't know something triggered the manhwa world to get reactivated...and that is why the bathroom filled with water.. 

The world stopped because KC realized its not real and he wanted to find his answers.. maybe the world started again because while dying he just wanted to go back to the world? .. or think of happy times.. he is the lead, story follows him.. so something triggered his subconscious mind while drowning.. and ofcourse as the world got revived and pulled in YJ to save KC, it also sent killer to kill KC..

I don't think KC can stay in the real world because he would be drown in the sea.... I only can foresee that YJ would stay in his world. His world is better though ;)  

More than YJ, there is someone else who desperately wants KC to survive or let's say W to exist.. WHO? Is it because although KC jumped off the bridge that is not the ending he wanted or accepted... and his soul started fighting?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, moomooz said:

Well, KC decided to commit suicide after he realized that he became a murderer rather than looking for his own murderer who killed his family.

not sure how the summon works but KC most likely didn't summon YJ to save him since the next preview, KC asked why YJ saved him. I guess it more leaning towards to YJ who wanted to save him even though he shot her dad but didn't kill him. We know that KC is a sharp shooter and if he really want to kill SM, he wouldn't have miss it in such a close range. 

I don't think KC can stay in the real world because he would be drown in the sea.... I only can foresee that YJ would stay in his world. His world is better though ;)  

HELLO! I finally manage to catch up after a whole week of work! The summoning thing between YJ and KC probably hasnt been full discovered yet, that fact that the hooded killer manage to come into the real world is also something. Who called or summoned him.

I agree that true KC with all that emotions and everything shot SM not so much from the intent of killing but the intent of frustration. I mean SM was really egging KC on the just end his life and pool the trigger.

I wonder how next week's ep will unfold but may what a cliff hanger again! this show is truly killing me.

:crazy:

• Like 8

And im wondering how this drama is doing in the ratings right now, because when it started i remember W being not on the no.1 spot.

And about that text in the bridge "Life is Sometimes...." i wonder whats the continuation in that sentence.

• Like 6

Feel like compiling a list of things/moments that we can look forward to in the next episode!

1) How did YJ go back to the W world? Was it that she was drawn in by SB, or was it during the car scene when the faceless char appeared and tried to shoot her that she got pulled into W again?

2) KC waking up and rushing to the police station/detention centre to look for YJ. He must be so anxious!!!

3) YJ confession! Definitely looking forward to seeing KC's expression when she says that she loves him even after he shot her dad. he is sooo going to waiver and be so touched

4) YJ getting out of prison cause of KC idea? that they are already married and stuff

5) Both of them wearing their marriage rings

6) THE bed scene! awwww the loveydovey!! Its funny that in order to fool the world, they have to convince even KC's staff/servants of the penthouse that they are really married (thus they have to sleep in the same room)

7) Reason for KC to suddenly have a panic attack and taking out his gun while YJ sleeps. (Could be the faceless char and why is "IT" appearing in both worlds as and when it wishes!!!!!!! why why why..)

8) Wonder if there will be scenes of So-Hee and her reactions to YJ now being KC wife

9) YJ seems to have cut her finger in the W world and started bleeding. guess that caused KC to be in shock, ending the chapter. Totally defying what he thought of that she was invincible. 

10) What happened to the faceless char in the real world, will anyone (else) get hurt? Not sure if the 2 cyclists really got hurt also.

Can't believe its only Friday. Weekends are supposed to the days I look forward most, but now I cant help but wish it was over already. Havent been so obsessed since Man from the stars. 

• Like 13