[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Uuuugh I have a job interview tomorrow so I can't stay up late and watch live...and after the interview I have work so I probably can't watch at all until I get home from work at like 11pm :bawling:

So, I was thinking again... (dangerous, haha). A lot of people have debated over whether KC was actually telling the whole truth when he said that "I knew you couldn't be hurt by a gun." So I was re-watching that part, and I suddenly thought - what if KC pretty much only tells YJ the truth?

- He told her he would protect her from the media and police - if he had turned her into the police, he probably could have gotten the truth out of her sooner

- He told her he could shoot her - not that he could kill her or hurt her, just that he could shoot her. 

- He told her he knew she couldn't be hurt by a gun   

He has been extremely honest this entire show. Sometimes he says things he knows could be misunderstood, and sometime he doesn't say everything that he knows...but I haven't caught him on a lie yet. Even when he was holding YJ in front of the cops, he just said "No need to cacth YJ, she's not a criminal" and "Oh, something happened."

If you watch the epsiodes from the perspective that he really doesn't lie, it really adds something to some of the scenes IMO. I can't prove it, obviously, but it makes more sense to me that way - I think he is a very honest character. That also fits with his insistence that YJ tell him the truth, and that he will not regret hearing the truth even if it is "unfortunate" - because he is someone that values truth very highly.

(EDIT: just realize the post had been cut off so I finished it)

• Like 16

HI EVERYONE!

I just wanted to let you all know with a LOT OF BACK AND FORTH I decided to make a shippers thread for anyone who feels like shipping OUR OTP! 

I found it quite difficult to not ship them because I am loving the skinship between our two leads!

Anywhoo love the new stills!  AND EPISODE 5 SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN TERMS OF SUSPENSE, THRILLER AND ROMANCE LEVELS

• Like 19

hello hello *waves frantically to everyone* :blush:

while everyone is anticipating the 5th episode later ... i am still dl the 3rd and 4th epi!!!! yikes! though i have spazz already at all the spoilers i've read of the two epi ... i am still very excited to watch it firsthand! hahahaha! you all know little-ole-me who loves spoilers ... and i get tons of it here ... which is why i really really really love it here!! hahahaha! *dances with joy*

i just can't get enough of  sukkie and hyo joo ... they are lovely together ... and i think both have the same sense of humor ...or i must say that hyo joo is the joker here most of all!! hahahaha!

so do i get it that KC in the last episode was able to go to the world  of YJ?? interesting really!! 

off to back read some more ... pretty spoiled of me! tee-hee! a really big :heart: to everyone ...

• Like 10

AHHH! I'm so sorry to whoever above, I think my extremely FAT fingers might have accidentally hit the Report Post button - I didn't mean to - sorry! It might not have gone through but in case it did, my apologies! 

@lovely_skham - thank you for doing the shippers page!!!! you are the BESTTT! I think even if members don't particularly ship them together in real life, at least we have a venue where we can spazz about their off-screen chemistry!! 

So antsy for tomorrow - can't wait! 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, shana0127 said:

humm ...well i don't think their will be any revenge angel.

though i feel like amnesia coming on part of kang chull (may be )

This writer nim loves such kind of tracks ...the show very much resembles writer's previous work  Queen Hyun's man  .

Even the posters r very much same, blue .pink

Only difference is Queen hyun's man is same dimension different time saying same sky but different time.

While W two world  has different dimesion same time saying  different sky at same time .

One can say writer has just recycled her old concept  by reshuffling few things . And her concept is playing with time and dimension.

Since time travel drama r very common so Queen Hyun's man was a bit predictable but comic character travelling to reality is a new concept for korean drama ,so its unpredictable and writer has all the cards.

But all writers tend to repeat few situations to bring the twist like amnesia track ,sudden accident , split personality and all .Plus they r bound to use stereotype kdrama scenes to give it a kdrama tag.  So based on writer's last work one can guess  twist situations though not the story and expect kdrama stereotype scenes .

yes!! it's impossible to predict what will happen next!! everything and anything is possible!!

thank you chingu for listing all these twist!! my heart sunk reading them!! OMO!!! CAN'T WE STAY AWAY FROM THEM?!!! :tears: 

5 hours ago, juju84 said:

While we wait for the next episode (and I can’t fall asleep) there are several questions I'm especially curious about.

1)Would W be still suspended when KC gets back? We know from YJ’s voiceover that suspension was a punishment for the main character who found out the truth.

Ofc, I’m sure that everything would be back to *normal* when KC returns since SM said KC has the power of changing the direction of the story to his liking.  But I’m curious as to how the problem will be solved.

2)Another thing is the plot line of W. So far the reason for KC’s life and the main plot device was revenge. It’s the only thing KC lived for this whole time and now when the truth behind his existance is out and the mastermind of his misfortune is uncovered KC’s life goal is fulfilled to some extent at least. He needs new reason to live now both to continue living  as well as moving W plot line.  And at the moment YJ can’t be that. KC fully understands that YJ is real while he is fictional and them being together seems unattainable at the moment. Mainly because KC hasn’t reached the point in their relashionship were he falls head over heels in love with YJ and is beyond caring that they exist in different worlds.

--- No matter how you look at it YJ is the daughter of his *enemy*. And this knowledge is still raw in KC’s head/heart. Ofc I don’t believe that KC would bear a grudge against YJ about this but as I’ve said he is not past the point of not caring about the things like that, yet.

3)When KC returns to W (and we know he will) there’d be a blood thirsty Prosecutor Han breathing down his neck. And even with all his influence KC is bond to be in big trouble here. The love of people is so easily swayed, and he knows it. The only person who can really help him there is YJ. This brings another dilemma: If YJ goes to W she’d be in trouble, if she doesn’t it would be KC.  How this one is gonna be solved I wonder…

Btw, I bet KC won’t tell YJ he knows the truth about her father. Will she realize it herself? Also when she goes back to W, KC would probably wait for her to open up about it.

1/ I am curious my self!! I'm sure Kang Cheol willl find a way to relive it!! but how?!!

2/ yes I agree with you!! for now Kang Cheol has nothing and no one to live for!! even Yeon Joo can't be that person for now since all he believes in right now is that he and everything about his life is fake and should just end his story as it should have been in the bridge years ago!! :tears: 

I think it's painful to him but not to the point that he can't be around her!! he went to HER to make his farewell which means she's special to him to want to meet her and say his goodbuy before leaving (commit suicide!! :tears:) and he KISSED her too!! and that means ALOT!! 

tumblr_ob6wpumXZe1qzel8co2_500.gif

cr: @ms_kdramalover

awww the look in hi eyes!! as if he's thanking her for treating him like a real person when she knew he's not!! we can see that he's in alot of pain, feeling empty, having nothing left to live for!! :bawling: 

3/ I'll go crazy because of this!! but that amn won't leave Kang Cheol even when Yeon Joo is back!! he will ty to reach her to find a weak spot or use her as Kang Cheol's weak spot to use against him!!! I wanna kill him!! :angry: 

I think her father will tell her since he'll be out of his mind after meeting and facing him!! can't wait for that moment!! 

do you think Kang Cheol will go by himself first to his world?!! I hope not!! I hope he and Yeon Joo will go together and find a way to erase the moment of her disappearance because nothing can help them if that moment remained!! 

4 hours ago, jeijei said:

It's W-Day, hurray!!!! Thank you for all the screencaps and GIFs. 

Now that he's in the real world, will he finally "recognize" her prettiness? :"D Wooh lotsa BB Taehwan screentime tonight.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he will see her inside and outside prettiness!! ;) :love: 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, camichi said:

Do not cry and enjoy the wedding, my timezone which is 13,5 hours....OMG i have to sleep cause  i am adicted to this...i am sick ...  sleep pink cat

I hope you get better soon!! :)

I hate weddings and I HATE THEM MORE NOW!!! can't they marry another day?!! or not have to go at least!! :bawling: 

1 hour ago, rafida said:

Hi chingus!

I'm a very silent lurker (VERY),decided to delurk just because of W. Man,the storyline is daebak! So far,nothing from this drama i do not love.

I'm courious about the 1st appearance of the hooded guy (episode 1 where he killed KC family).If he is SM's persona, what was his motive on killing the family while the real target is killing KC? I understand his sentiment to kill KC but could not think why he killed them at the first place.To me,the tragedy was the starting point KC's character being manouvered & leading him to be himself now;the successful rich guy.In the other hand,i believe the hooded guy also comes from real world.

W,fighting!

I'm glad you broke your strong silent and joined us here!! let' have a great fun all of us loving this great drama!! :D

the father can't be the hooded man (nothing in his traits resemble the hooded man's trait) and he killed Kang Cheol's family as his starting point to create Kang Cheol's story (which will break Kang Cheol even more and make him feel as if he's the one behind all thsi and his family's death) not out of hi resentement toward Kang Cheol!! Even when he wanted to kill him the 1st time at the Han bridge he did it out of his depression not hatered too!! but we still have to know who i the hooded man if he even gave him a character more than just being mistyrious!!

36 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

WTwoWorlds BTS | leejongsuk

Article: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000492443

Now I can have a good sleep after seeing this bright smile!! :love: thank you!! :wub: 

goodnight/morning/evening everyone!! off to sleep!! see you all soon!! :D 

• Like 6

@sakura2016 a pleasant :sleeping:

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

Now I can have a good sleep after seeing this bright smile!! :love: thank you!! :wub: 

goodnight/morning/evening everyone!! off to sleep!! see you all soon!

Co5su8iUsAAYnOe.jpg

1470190673-26.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=207500

W OST have a pretty long title :grin:

• Like 18

Watch: “W” Releases Park Bo Ram’s Heartfelt OST Song

Watch: “W” Releases Park Bo Ram’s Heartfelt OST Song

On August 4, hit drama “W” has revealed its second official OST song!

MBC’s “W” released a music video featuring “Please Say Something, Even Though It Is a Lie” by Park Bo Ram. The music video features various scenes from the drama including their kiss scene and their recent prison scene.

The heartfelt song captures the sadness that Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo’s characters have experienced and will likely further endure.

Park Bo Ram is a former “Superstar K” contestant and has sung for other drama OSTS including “Reply 1988,” “Hyde Jekyll, Me,” and more.

Check out the song below!

“W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/02/watch-w-reveals-park-bo-rams-heartfelt-ost-song/

• Like 19

Park Bo Ram sings 'Please Say Something, Even Though It Is a Lie' for 'W' OST Part 2

Park Bo Ram is the next artist up for MBC's 'W' OST Part 2!

SEE ALSO: Park Bo Ram reveals how she keeps the weight off

In the newly released MV for her emotional ballad track, "Please Say Something, Even Though It Is a Lie", Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo become helplessly entangled between the fictional, webtoon world and the real one. 

Rewatch the highlights from the past 4 episodes above, and make sure to tune in for the next episode of 'W' this week!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/park-bo-ram-sings-please-say-something-even-though-it-is-a-lie-for-w-ost-part-2

• Like 20