[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hahaha yeah I think she most likely did XD He was so enthralled by her that I'm sure he was more than happy to participate in her drama's OST lol

Was the song in the episode though? I don't recall hearing it..... Oh well. Gives me another reason to rewatch the pilot :P 

If she Did reach out to him, thats sooo cool!

shes so awesome! Ahaha makes it seem more special since they met on 1N2D. I love her even more now!!! Ahhh

• Like 5

So, my own pace... My live streaming just finished. That site was delayed so much but it doesnt consumed a lot of data. If i used another HD site, it consumed so much n lag. So, whatever... I'll just suffer on my own.

Anyway, i like the storyline. From the teaser, i was thinking KC's enemy came from his business background but it didnt. So, KC enemy must be someone who hold a grudge on him. He killed KC's family when KC won the olympic in 2004. Afterwards, KC was accused on killing his family and the verdict was not guilty. Then, he came back to his family home and fell into depression leading to his attemp on jumping from the bridge. At one point, his resolution changed, he came to realized on living. Is it afterwards, on present day, he became successful with two assistances (the one in his hospital ward) and riding the red sport car? 

So, is it correct time jump from 2004 to present day? He he .. watching blindly without understand the language. As long as i'm enjoying the drama..

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

WTwoWorlds  trending at nbr 1 on Naverr

YEAHHHHHH!!! the power of W!!!! :w00t:

Hide contents

Cr:  Winter_Roses 

that was soooooo beautiful!! is this the opening of the drama?!! and his smile after the glass wall shattering!!! :wub:

Hide contents

twitter 

thank you for sharing the videos and for @_AuroraRain_ !! that was an intense moment!! I knew he'd win but still watching him so tensed and focused made me feel the same along with him!! 

and blaming him of the murder because he won olympics!! are they dumb!!! if he would do that why would he kill them in a way that will put off fingers on him?!!! and I want to kill that procecuter!!! :angry:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@mujay... is that satisfied you?? good luck with your work dear :lol:

:P:heart:....but i miss humouros comment on your post.sometime when i saw your post i grining so much..where is your witty comment come from..hhh..btw realy thanks, @dhia205.                 @Rania Zeid, wow  ...we got 11-12%....congratulation, this is surpras my prediction in 9-10....

• Like 4

When Hyo Joo found out that her Father killed (wanted to kill - she ruined his Plan) Kang Chul - and already draw him as a dead Person I believe she asked Soo Bong if it was hard for her Father - something like this - but he told her that he looked glad or even statiesfied - we could see his Face when he draw Kang Chul all drown in his own Blood. Leaving behind to die on that rooftop. Without Hyo Joo he had to die for sure.

So I belive in this Moment Sung Moo really thought he made it - he was able to kill Kang Chul (and rescue his own but). But my Feeling tells me that he only saw KC as a Person on Paper or Screen. Not as a Person with warm Blood and a Heartbeat at all. He created him - he can kill him.

What I really like it the idea that in the real Wold the WebToon Team will feel like they had drown the Scenes - even Hyo Joo knows that can´t be.

So - back to complex Story - it the Father went in the WebToon World too  (written Prewiev told us that if I remind it right) where die he go? Did he go there after Kang Chul was stapped by a created Person. Could he ender the Wold on a differetn Spot than his Daughter...

I love that - My Mind is busy !

• Like 6

hi guys im back to this forum

i read some knetz speculation abt W ratting in live talk naver

someone said that W ratting today is 12.44% and it is in the first rank of korean tv program

i dont know well tho hehehhe 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, mujay said:

:P:heart:....but i miss humouros comment on your post.sometime when i saw your post i grining so much..where is your witty comment come from..hhh..btw realy thanks, @dhia205.                 @Rania Zeid, wow  ...we got 11-12%....congratulation, this is surpras my prediction in 9-10....

hahaha... i need to be one with the drama first before engine in my brain getting hot and that comment come out. :D

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Take it wz a grain of salt

WTwoWorlds ep 1 real time rating is 12.44, highest 14.11

What is this?! A picture for ants!? (Zoolander reference... if anyone's watched that here lol) 

Hoping and praying that W did take top spot though :D 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hahaha yeah I think she most likely did XD He was so enthralled by her that I'm sure he was more than happy to participate in her drama's OST lol

Was the song in the episode though? I don't recall hearing it..... Oh well. Gives me another reason to rewatch the pilot :P 

so that was JJY were hearing in episode 2 BGM...hmmm i'm just so glad that JJY has some participation in Hyo Joo's drama's OST and am i right to think that he & Hyo Joo still communicate after her 1N2D guesting(?)

• Like 8

Hide contents

twitter 

current trend @ naver. no1 W, no 4 HHJ no5 LJS

how did he lose? if he lost how could he became the successful, respected and loved Kang Cheol that we know?!!!

and that procecuter!!!!!!!!! :angry: I want to smack him hard on his face to pulloff that smirk off his face!!! :angry:

and Kang Cheol crying made me cry again!!! :tears:

Lee Jong Seok was really impressive which isn't something new but I had to say it!! his anger outburst!! the fire in his eyes!! his vulnerability when he's by himself after losing his family and when people looking at him as a criminal!!! :thumbsup: :heart: 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

how did he lose? if he lost how could he became the successful, respected and loved Kang Cheol that we know?!!!

and that procecuter!!!!!!!!! :angry: I want to smack him hard on his face to pulloff that smirk off his face!!! :angry:

and Kang Cheol crying made me cry again!!! :tears:

Lee Jong Seok was really impressive which isn't something new but I had to say it!! his anger outburst!! the fire in his eyes!! his vulnerability when he's by himself after losing his family and when people looking at him as a criminal!!! :thumbsup: :heart: 

Can´t see right now the comment you answered but Kang Chuld did not loose. You mean the Law Case? The Evidence in the End where not enough to put him behind bars - but he could not prove his innocens too - so in the eyes of the Public he was still the Murderer.  (edit: thats how I understood it)

I have the Feeling we will see that Prosecutor again... And I will still hate him...

Kang Chul hat not even a second time to cry about his Family - just after he found them he became the subject - and he was not treated nicely. No wonder he freaked out later.

• Like 6

Netizens for ‘W’ Ep1 (1)

‘W’ Han Hyo Joo, Thrown into the Webtoon World… Saves Lee Jong Suk

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?oid=213&aid=0000892981

Comments: 250

(+801, -85) W is all-killing all dramas from its first episode. I didn’t even know I was into this genre of dramas kekekeke Wow, I didn’t even have time to swallow my saliva

(+743, -80) To be continued… when I saw those words I had goosebumps

(+684, -75) Wow richard simmons… the directing is amazing (thumbs up) When Han Hyo Joo came back to the real world and read the webtoon, I had goosebumps all over my body… Haa… It’s f*cking good

(+612, -68) What is this… While having goosebumps, I also feel it’s interesting

(+534, -64) Wow… this drama is really daebak… It’s so easy to immerse into (its world)…

(+213, -29) As expected, the writer really knows how to write a drama. Lee Jong Suk really has an eye for projects, all the ones he does are really interesting… this story is well set-up

(+186, -26) As expected, the Nine writer can be trusted in… If only ‘Nine’ was on public broadcast, it could have had much better viewer ratings… The content, the directing, nothing more needs to be said, everything is perfect; Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo is daebak in both looks and acting, there is no way for the ratings to not hit daebak

(+152, -23) Of course, the writer for ‘Nine’ (thumbs up) So interesting! Now I’ve decided to go with ‘W’ for Wed-Thur dramas!!!!!

Trans:  hitoritabi

• Like 21