[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

24 minutes ago, yana2407 said:

OMG!! @erngust u feel the same too??? :wub: p/s: your username just bring back the feels! the unfinished business feel!

I didn't know Thai...so @delightful help us clarify here, maybe? :w00t:

Blurry because he was so dem nervous in front of Wad? Awwww~~~ :D

sorry to have posted the same messages - just the same, enjoying the thrills and feels while still available for us to further indulge with... :D 

Spoiler

yep... still very much Addicted to ngern and august...  such a sucker for sad state of affairs... 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, delightful said:

Damn, I feel so old. It's not even funny.... I COULD be Kongpope's mom if I had a kid when I was......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO kongpop's mom? 

47 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's blurry, just like their relationship isn't clear. hahahahaa

THIS COMMENT IS GOLD!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kongthit5 said:

That explained it! :lol: Btw, is the novel translated into English? I am very interested in reading it.

Someone has translated bits and pieces of it over at the Sotus International group at the line app. 

But if you want to wait, @delightful is translating the novel all the way from chapter 1 I think. 

• Like 3

Holy sha-moley!!!  Theres been like ten pages of wonderfulness pop up here since I called it a night last night!!!

Loving all the pictures, mini-translations and interactions!  Y'all are the best! 

*runs off to finish catching up on postings*

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

and the newest one is just OMG

I have sent them to take gear. Later, I will just sent to bedroom.

CuVF3uSUMAcVur6.jpg:large

I dont want to think much when IG translated it for me...BUT HELL YEAH IM RIGHT TO THINK THAT AFTER READING YOUR POST!!! Kyaaaaaa~~~~~ #Ijustcanteven *insert rolling emoji as i cant find any as i cant think straight!!!!* 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, delightful said:

So... a little spoiler from the part when they spoke in front of that shop.

K: You're not going to buy pink milk today?
A: The shop was closed.
K: And who else knows that P'Arthit likes to drink pink milk?
A: Why? Are you going to go tell your friends?
K: No, I just want to know. So, have you told anyone that you like to drink pink milk?
A: No...
K: And does anyone know that you went to cry behind the stands?
A: No one.
K: And who else knows that your nickname is 'Ai'Oon'?
A: Kongpope. If you ever tell anyone these things you'll get it!
K: I won't tell. P'Arthit.
A: Which day are you taking the calculus exam?
K: Wednesday.
A: The professor likes to ask about the information under the graph, go read those. :wub:

And this is what Kongpope was thinking when P'Arthit walked away... it's been my signature here for a few weeks now. :wub:

......does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'lovable'? ....does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'kind'? ....does anyone know besides me? Would it be wrong if I told P'Arthit that .....I don't want anyone else to know this side of you?  -Kongpope [Bittersweet (SOTUS)

And the most important thing to give you all is the download link for the GMM LIVE CHAT!!! https://mega.nz/#!fcsTzARL!8kfKTTVvHFY7b7VL_94SLimQb0MFw9B2AIU1gkCtrbs

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

** Okay, you guys do not know how cold it is in my room right now! YOU owe me so much for sitting here with my frozen hands trying to type! LOL! I'm too lazy to go turn on the heat.. it's like downstairs.. and I'm like... upstairs.. you know? I need a 'Noh-heater' of my own. Sorry, for the LS reference. LOL!**

thanks @delightful, i love how the 2 bicker in a good way, hard to see who wins, haha

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alwayssecrettime said:

yeah Kong is 18 years old bc i remember when Arthit asked him about Em's Birthday in ep 2 it's Desember 1998. they are same age soi assume kongpop is 98liners too and Arthir is 2 years older that Kong.

Em's date of birth is 12th December 1998

• Like 3

I thought someone will post it... but maybe no one saw it, so here I am posting. lol 

Krist was live on FB earlier today... there's sound problem at the start ;) from 0:43 it works good. :wub: I guess he was live with his friends... 

ok... I've read new 4 pages and now off I go again. *running around* XD

• Like 19

3 hours ago, alwayssecrettime said:

once again i wanna say Thanks to @delightfuland @Kate Kang Sunyaluxfor GMM live chat. it's gold! it's fun watching them answered the question about other casts :wub:and i just know that Gunsmile is younger than krist. i love it when they say Newwie name as P'new(new looks younger than both of them tho lol) 

And I'm actually shocked that Gunsmile is younger than them. :w00t: Coz he looks hot and matured. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, delightful said:

YOU GUYS!!!!!! I CRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY DIDN'T CUT THIS PART OUT!

"First year students, you probably already know that this is the intention of the third year students. It is our responsibility that lasted for 3 months, for you all to unite as one. For that reason, if we have done anything to upset you all, then don't let those feelings get lost. We're really sorry. And finally, when you guys had any issues, you had to always ask us for permission.... But we have something to ask for permission from you guys too.We would like to ask to be your seniors. If you all will allow this, please come see us out on the beach.We are waiting for you all."

:heart:

All the freshmens just get up and immediately out.. that make me super happy :) 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, JACKSONSEHUN said:

is there any line group for the sotus intl ? how can i sign up?

I saw someone post something about it on the Sotus International FB group. They said just join the group and ask for someone to let you join over at LINE..

• Like 2

I slept in later than intended today :sweatingbullets: so I probably won't have time to catch up on the thread ;-;

Spoiler
5 hours ago, delightful said:

As much as I'd like to save all that compliment for myself.. the reason I'm up at 3AM.. well, I got up at 2AM actually... is because I went to bed right after my friend left at 7pm. So after sleeping for 7 hours I just automatically got up, I usually don't sleep more than that. And now I've had my breakfast (instant noodle with tons of veges at 4AM) and now I'm going to go back to translating.

I really don't want this episode to end. It's so good! And next week's preview!!! OMG!! The gear! The gear! Arthit looking all flustered because he thought Kongpope doesn't want to be his 'junior' anymore. HAHAHAHA*evil laugh* HE'LL BE MORE THAN YOUR JUNIOR! THAT'S WHAT HE'S SAYING!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAA *end evil laugh*

You know how Arthit can't understand his own feelings? Well... this is Noh sitting on his couch in the band room trying to tell Arthit what his feelings are.

A: N'Noh, I don't know what this feeling is..  have you ever experienced it?

N: Let me see... P'Arthit, is it like diarrhea?

A: Huh? *widens eyes*

N: You know, when you try to hold your  s h i t  in because you want to continue playing your video games, but  s h i t  is always  s h i t, it's going to come out, right? So your feelings for P'Kongpope is like that, you want to hold it in but it slowly seeps out a little at a time. At first it's small like farting, you don't think it's a big deal but your friends can smell it so they know something is up. That's when they start to tease you or give you guys nicknames, in your case Evil Senior and Mr. First Year or 0062.

A: *mouth gaping open in disbelief*

N: Then the hardest part comes, you now know that other people are sensing it, so you try harder to keep it in, like you tighten your  a s s hole really tight just like how you push P'Kongpope away at first. Then... when you think that    s h  i t  has settled down and you're safe... BOOM! It hits you hard! And it threatens your tightened  a s s hole! Just like how you're going to realize that your world is messed up without P'Kongpope, it'll hit you hard! Then finally, you have to accept the truth. You have to let that  s h i t out, just like how you're going to have that bridge scene.

A: .................. Are... you... predicting my future? *confused face*

N: Heeheehee.. Just know that P'Arthit's life is going to be  f u c ked up from now on if you keep hiding your feelings. I know.. I've been there. :blink:

but I was browsing through and saw ^ THIS ^

I'M DYING HERE :joy::joy::joy: It's perfect! That's exactly how Noh would say it! @delightful thank you for your hard work translating and all your wonderful and hilarious comments and dialogues! I love it xD

• Like 9

On 09/10/2016 at 1:45 AM, cadburygirl said:

@jaelephy I think a saw a post of you talking about Advanced Bravery. Thank you for the intro. I saw it at causatious when i saw the teaser you posted and went looking. I don't know if you know of this but here's the translation of the novel. They update regularly. (Your name ID reminded me of Indian sweet, Jalebi, coz I'm half Indian and my cousins call me cham cham coz I LOVE eating that sweet.)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/81940089-advance-bravery-shi-bu-ke-dang

I know about the translations but thank you. I am not reading the novel right now (but my sister loves to tell me about the story as soon as a new chapter's posted so I know what's happening)

I did make a thread on Soompi. If you wanna follow updates and stuff. Anh does a good job of keeping everyone up to date though! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah finally I have actors in thaï BL series who are my age (I was born the same year as Singto ^_^)

I was thinking the same thing when I first stumbled upon SOTUS! ^_^ (especially considering that I had just finished MIR... they're so little O_o lol)

I'm the same year as Singto too ^^

• Like 3