[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hello! So many pages to read every morning haha :D

I didn't notice that Praepailin said she was a lesbian... that's cool! (although it's not because she's a lesbian that she automatically needs to have a love interest btw.... her coming out is already awesome 16.gif)

About Prem+Wad I guess we'll just wait and see..... To me it just looks like their relationship is awkward because they used to hate each other and because Prem rescued Wad, their interactions look like they like each other even though it's just awkwardness... And it seems like in this ep.8, they kinda sort it out by apologizing to each other and Wad thanking Prem, so I'm looking forward to their future interactions...

And Arthit+Kong.... This episode was so full of feels, Arthit was hurt so many times through the ep..... :tears: 

• Like 8

I know i'm already looking forward to the bus scene and after bus scene where P'Arthit will be deciding on asking Kongphob whether he has feelings for him. Why is Saturday so far awayyyyy. I really want to see how it plays out and hoping it won't be a let down. Along with the two's expressions especially P'Arthit's.

ps. Hi again HAHAHAHA

7 hours ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

The 'date' have 2.. the 1st 'date' when they meet namtarn (n kong get jealous) n the 2nd 'date' (i think after ep 11) when they meet pleapailin (n arthit get jealous) *correct me if I'm wrong*... 

Yes yes! There'll be 2 and im in cloud nine with the anticipation of seeing each side being jealous and their way of jealousy ( like how they act to the other and such ).

• Like 6

Guest delightful

So... a little spoiler from the part when they spoke in front of that shop.

K: You're not going to buy pink milk today?
A: The shop was closed.
K: And who else knows that P'Arthit likes to drink pink milk?
A: Why? Are you going to go tell your friends?
K: No, I just want to know. So, have you told anyone that you like to drink pink milk?
A: No...
K: And does anyone know that you went to cry behind the stands?
A: No one.
K: And who else knows that your nickname is 'Ai'Oon'?
A: Kongpope. If you ever tell anyone these things you'll get it!
K: I won't tell. P'Arthit.
A: Which day are you taking the calculus exam?
K: Wednesday.
A: The professor likes to ask about the information under the graph, go read those. :wub:

And this is what Kongpope was thinking when P'Arthit walked away... it's been my signature here for a few weeks now. :wub:

......does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'lovable'? ....does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'kind'? ....does anyone know besides me? Would it be wrong if I told P'Arthit that .....I don't want anyone else to know this side of you?  -Kongpope [Bittersweet (SOTUS)

And the most important thing to give you all is the download link for the GMM LIVE CHAT!!! https://mega.nz/#!fcsTzARL!8kfKTTVvHFY7b7VL_94SLimQb0MFw9B2AIU1gkCtrbs

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

** Okay, you guys do not know how cold it is in my room right now! YOU owe me so much for sitting here with my frozen hands trying to type! LOL! I'm too lazy to go turn on the heat.. it's like downstairs.. and I'm like... upstairs.. you know? I need a 'Noh-heater' of my own. Sorry, for the LS reference. LOL!**

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

K: No, I just want to know. So, have you told anyone that you like to drink pink milk?
A: The professor likes to ask about the information under the graph, go read those. :wub:

And this is what Kongpope was thinking when P'Arthit walked away... it's been my signature here for a few weeks now. :wub:

......does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'lovable'? ....does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'kind'? ....does anyone know besides me? Would it be wrong if I told P'Arthit that .....I don't want anyone else to know this side of you?  -Kongpope [Bittersweet (SOTUS)

And the most important thing to give you all is the download link for the GMM LIVE CHAT!!! https://mega.nz/#!fcsTzARL!8kfKTTVvHFY7b7VL_94SLimQb0MFw9B2AIU1gkCtrbs

** Okay, you guys do not know how cold it is in my room right now! YOU owe me so much for sitting here with my frozen hands trying to type! LOL! I'm too lazy to go turn on the heat.. it's like downstairs.. and I'm like... upstairs.. you know? I need a 'Noh-heater' of my own. Sorry, for the LS reference. LOL!**

5ever our hero we don't deserve but essential to our existence :tears:

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

Kongpop is sooo cheeky...I just can't  :flushed: Oh Artit, u naive fool, thank god you are such a cutie :grimace:

Thank you @delightful for the live chat! :heart:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

So... I had an unexpected 'friend' stay with me yesterday and last night. It was so horrible because I couldn't get on my computer and chat with you guys here! OMG!!!!!! That person just left so now, I'm freeeeeeeee.

Anyways... GMM live chat is encoding right now. I'll get that up when it's done.

SOTUS chapter one is done translating and editing, someone on here PM'ed me to tell me how to 'protect' it so I just asked that person if he/she could just do it if I sent them the file.. waiting for that reply. Sorry guys, I really want this to be safe, I don't want to cause any troubles for Bittersweet or the publishing company so that is why I'm being so picky about this. Plus, it's not a rush as the series is already ahead of my translation of chapter one.

Now!!!!!!! I'm going to go translate EP.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet it was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

wow you're here!!! i thought you run away P' *Jk* 

take your time! you need eat and rest too :)

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

thank you!!! you're the best! really! 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

you see always you make my day. Because i was not sure i kochai leo now i know i have understood correctly because very unsure about their speeches Thanks i look forward to see your full translation and the notes i enjoy them as well. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

You are the best!!!! Really!! Thanks God we have you @delightful

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, delightful said:

thank you so much for both the trans and sub vid :wub:

now i know why Kong have that cute grin after his short convo with Arthit :P awww his inner thinking so sweet :D

i just watch that live chat raw yesterday lol though just having silly grin watching them hammering each other head without understanding even 1% what they say but thanks to you i can watch again :P

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Sorry guys, I'm taking a long time with the translation because I keep on re-playing a lot of the scenes/convo over and over.. not because I didn't hear it or because I need clarification, BUT BECAUSE it's so full of flufffffffff!! I can't move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to bathe myself in this wonderful feeling of Arthit and Kongpope's LOVE!

I'm hungry again.. maybe I'll go eat instant noodles for my 3:50am snack.. :blink:

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Sorry guys, I'm taking a long time with the translation because I keep on re-playing a lot of the scenes/convo over and over.. not because I didn't hear it or because I need clarification, BUT BECAUSE it's so full of flufffffffff!! I can't move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to bathe myself in this wonderful feeling of Arthit and Kongpope's LOVE!

I'm hungry again.. maybe I'll go eat instant noodles for my 3:50am snack.. :blink:

Eat pin kai not instant noodle you get sick 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, delightful said:

You're a godsent gift to the 'SOTUS' fandom. Honestly, truly.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I was already wondering about that before the episode aired..... :huh: Where was he ?

It's either his scenes were cut due to bad editting or Fluke wasn't available that day ( which is weird, aren't they supposed to be bound by contract?)

39 minutes ago, delightful said:

This confirms it. Kong wants Arthit's "lovable" side all to himself. No wonder he got jealous at the beach. 

The first strike was May and friends taking a pic with his wife, and then the flirting along with the singing with the girls. . 

Kong was finally like:

Spoiler

awwhellnaw_zps82nbrrza.jpg

He probably intended to p i s s off arthit so he wouldn't be so adorable towards the girls. and he succeeded! He ruined Arthit's mood which made him stop singing along. Plus he even got "rescued". Lucky Kong. :wub:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

That's really disappointing:(

Yeah. I was looking for him through the whole beach scenes. He wasn't even shown when they were all gathered around in a hall the next morning after their drinking session. I wonder if it was a case of bad editing or he simply wasn't there? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MaguStrates said:

I would like to see Gunsmile (Prem) being the top too since we have already seen Fluke being the top in my bromance..

Me too:D

1 hour ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

I was wondering this too!! I was really disappointed that he didn't join :tears: because Wad's character is no longer moody and bratty kid haha so i quite enjoy seeing his cute character now! plus i was also hoping that we'd see more interactions between him and prem in the beach setting!!

You speak my mind^_^

1 minute ago, MaguStrates said:

Yeah. I was looking for him through the whole beach scenes. He wasn't even shown when they were all gathered around in a hall the next morning after their drinking session. I wonder if it was a case of bad editing or he simply wasn't there? 

I think he's not coming. He's lonesome type, remember he even don't want to take a part in sotus system and in that scene after flag capture he also doesn't want to participate in white string tying thank god Bright drag him to Prem. But I see in ep 7 Prem ask him to join in flag capture and he's coming! Prem should invite him to go to the beach so he'll come:P.