[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 minutes ago, Sharan Raj said:

Still waiting for the English subbed episode-8 ....

Somebody Help !!! :tears::tears::tears::bawling:

It's only been a day since it aired so don't worry it'll be out in due time :) It used to take a week for us to get the subs :sweatingbullets: 

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Yes it is! It's at the very end! Oops I should've put it when I was sure everyone saw the episode :crazy: 

This might be a really stupid question, but what do you guys mean by signature?

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Hell yeah! 39 songs ;) And I will keep adding songs every week even though most of the time as you probably noticed it's the same musics over and over again 

@originalnickname, all the songs sounds great, hope i can get all the mp3 for it

the 2nd version of ripples seems odd, somehow prefers the original version

Welcome all new freshmen in this forum, where we obeys the SOTUS rules, haha

• Like 6

8 hours ago, salz said:

oh how old is New and Off?

it funny when in real life the freshman is much older than their senior in the drama lol

im glad at least both Krist and Singto is legal and not jailbait for me to drool though im much older than them lol

Gunsmile is so young too but because he have that mature aura i can believe when he act older roles

Off 91Line and New 93Line

So far that i know about their age:
91line Off, M (P'Dear) and Alice Tsoi (Namtan)
93line New
94line Singto, Ice (P'Knot), M (Dee), Toptap, Aujun, Aor (P'Tum)
95line Krist, Neen, Wawa (Maprang), Janhae
96line Gunsmile, Fluke, Prince (Oak), Arm (P'Yatch or idk his name._. the sophomore/the gamer senior lol)

CMIIW._.

Edited by zerozero62
  • Like 18

22 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

It's only been a day since it aired so don't worry it'll be out in due time :) It used to take a week for us to get the subs :sweatingbullets: 

This might be a really stupid question, but what do you guys mean by signature?

It's a little space at the bottom of your post (you need to activate it through your parameters)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, zerozero62 said:

91line Off and Alice Tsoi (Namtan)
93line New
94line Singto, Ice (P'Knot), M (Dee), Toptap, Aujun
96line Gunsmile, Fluke, Prince (Oak)

CMIIW._.

Ice! Omo. I thought he was older than that. He's the same age as me.

23 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

It's a little space at the bottom of your post (you need to activate it through your parameters)

I just turned it on! Haha I had no idea soompi had that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, zerozero62 said:

91line Off and Alice Tsoi (Namtan)
93line New
94line Singto, Ice (P'Knot), M (Dee), Toptap, Aujun
96line Gunsmile, Fluke, Prince (Oak)

CMIIW._.

sobs none in 80s+ liner i feel like grandma with these kids ages lol :bawling:

but at least this BL cast the actors with perfect age with good acting even the youngest line already safely adult compare to others BL mostly many underage lol esp like someone said MIR pretty much fetus line

thanks for info

oh PremWad same age buddy..at least Gunsmile act his real age which is 20 :P

haha tbh New look the youngest among them followed by cutiepie Krist...

btw what role is for Toptap here?i saw him in preview and seem everyone saying he is Krist bff irl mean they in same school?

• Like 8

11 hours ago, delightful said:

So... a little spoiler from the part when they spoke in front of that shop.

K: You're not going to buy pink milk today?
A: The shop was closed.
K: And who else knows that P'Arthit likes to drink pink milk?
A: Why? Are you going to go tell your friends?
K: No, I just want to know. So, have you told anyone that you like to drink pink milk?
A: No...
K: And does anyone know that you went to cry behind the stands?
A: No one.
K: And who else knows that your nickname is 'Ai'Oon'?
A: Kongpope. If you ever tell anyone these things you'll get it!
K: I won't tell. P'Arthit.
A: Which day are you taking the calculus exam?
K: Wednesday.
A: The professor likes to ask about the information under the graph, go read those. :wub:

And this is what Kongpope was thinking when P'Arthit walked away... it's been my signature here for a few weeks now. :wub:

......does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'lovable'? ....does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'kind'? ....does anyone know besides me? Would it be wrong if I told P'Arthit that .....I don't want anyone else to know this side of you?  -Kongpope [Bittersweet (SOTUS)

And the most important thing to give you all is the download link for the GMM LIVE CHAT!!! https://mega.nz/#!fcsTzARL!8kfKTTVvHFY7b7VL_94SLimQb0MFw9B2AIU1gkCtrbs

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

** Okay, you guys do not know how cold it is in my room right now! YOU owe me so much for sitting here with my frozen hands trying to type! LOL! I'm too lazy to go turn on the heat.. it's like downstairs.. and I'm like... upstairs.. you know? I need a 'Noh-heater' of my own. Sorry, for the LS reference. LOL!*

Waaaaah thank you for the spoiler!!! I was so curious as to what they were talking about that left Kongpope smiling like that. And Arthit is soooooooooò cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love how this story isn'tjust meeting one day and deciding to be gay another and then with a bunch of stupid drama. It's such a realistic storyline based on Thai university culture and the actor breathed life into the script. I usually get disappointed after reading a novel and watching the live action but SOTUS is making me happy so far

And yay thank you for the subs!!!!! You're the best!!!!!!!! Sending warm hugs your way so feel all the virtual heat :wub:

• Like 8

Guest delightful

Wow! This thread is like hitting a new page every 3-4 hours! I just got home and ate... now  I'm ready to battle! ... timing that is... timing ep.8! LOL! see ya at break time! Man, my love for SOTUS is strong.

To all the new members, HELLO! And thank you for 'coming out' and joining us. ^_^  Wait a little bit for the subbed episode, I'm working on it now.

Thanks to everyone that is currently and actively sharing so much with us. There's so much love in here. :heart:

10 hours ago, delightful said:

As much as I'd like to save all that compliment for myself.. the reason I'm up at 3AM.. well, I got up at 2AM actually... is because I went to bed right after my friend left at 7pm. So after sleeping for 7 hours I just automatically got up, I usually don't sleep more than that. And now I've had my breakfast (instant noodle with tons of veges at 4AM) and now I'm going to go back to translating.

I really don't want this episode to end. It's so good! And next week's preview!!! OMG!! The gear! The gear! Arthit looking all flustered because he thought Kongpope doesn't want to be his 'junior' anymore. HAHAHAHA*evil laugh* HE'LL BE MORE THAN YOUR JUNIOR! THAT'S WHAT HE'S SAYING!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAA *end evil laugh*

You know how Arthit can't understand his own feelings? Well... this is Noh sitting on his couch in the band room trying to tell Arthit what his feelings are.

A: N'Noh, I don't know what this feeling is..  have you ever experienced it?

N: Let me see... P'Arthit, is it like diarrhea?

A: Huh? *widens eyes*

N: You know, when you try to hold your  s h i t  in because you want to continue playing your video games, but  s h i t  is always  s h i t, it's going to come out, right? So your feelings for P'Kongpope is like that, you want to hold it in but it slowly seeps out a little at a time. At first it's small like farting, you don't think it's a big deal but your friends can smell it so they know something is up. That's when they start to tease you or give you guys nicknames, in your case Evil Senior and Mr. First Year or 0062.

A: *mouth gaping open in disbelief*

N: Then the hardest part comes, you now know that other people are sensing it, so you try harder to keep it in, like you tighten your  a s s hole really tight just like how you push P'Kongpope away at first. Then... when you think that    s h  i t  has settled down and you're safe... BOOM! It hits you hard! And it threatens your tightened  a s s hole! Just like how you're going to realize that your world is messed up without P'Kongpope, it'll hit you hard! Then finally, you have to accept the truth. You have to let that  s h i t out, just like how you're going to have that bridge scene.

A: .................. Are... you... predicting my future? *confused face*

N: Heeheehee.. Just know that P'Arthit's life is going to be  f u c ked up from now on if you keep hiding your feelings. I know.. I've been there. :blink:

Lol I love that you love Noh too and interestingly Captain who plays Noh is in his first year of Uni now so imagining this scenario is totally easy for me

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Wow! This thread is like hitting a new page every 3-4 hours! I just got home and ate... now  I'm ready to battle! ... timing that is... timing ep.8! LOL! see ya at break time! Man, my love for SOTUS is strong.

To all the new members, HELLO! And thank you for 'coming out' and joining us. ^_^  Wait a little bit for the subbed episode, I'm working on it now.

Thanks to everyone that is currently and actively sharing so much with us. There's so much love in here. :heart:

@delightful thank so much for all your dedication, I know all the international fans we are so happy for your great effort and work!!!! T H A N K  Y O U!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Damn, I feel so old. It's not even funny.... I COULD be Kongpope's mom if I had a kid when I was......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking this too.
The difference is that I can be mom of the actors ;)

@delightful Thanks again for all your hard work.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, salz said:

sobs none in 80s+ liner i feel like grandma with these kids ages lol :bawling:

but at least this BL cast the actors with perfect age with good acting even the youngest line already safely adult compare to others BL mostly many underage lol esp like someone said MIR pretty much fetus line

thanks for info

oh PremWad same age buddy..at least Gunsmile act his real age which is 20 :P

haha tbh New look the youngest among them followed by cutiepie Krist...

btw what role is for Toptap here?i saw him in preview and seem everyone saying he is Krist bff irl mean they in same school?

Your not alone. I get excited when every I see a late 80's very early 90's liner lmao they get an instant fan lol

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

Off is 91 liner? **JUMPS IN THE AIR**

finally someone older than me!!! OMG!!! 

Off is the oldest in the group i guess, his birthday is January 20, 1991. So he is beyond his legal age he just look really really young. So it's okay to fantasize about him HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 3

On 09/10/2016 at 5:23 PM, JavieR said:

Off is the oldest in the group i guess, his birthday is January 20, 1991. So he is beyond his legal age he just look really really young. So it's okay to fantasize about him HAHAHAHAHAHA

well tbh I am not that old. And I am not against dating younger guys so technically Singto and Krist are okay too. They are legal and not as young...but Off is like my soulmate so I am happy he is older than me.

• Like 5

Just so we are aware of their ages and not to get frustrated that they are so you HAHAHAHA

Singto - July 28, 1994

Krist - October 18, 1995

Wad - June 4, 1996

Prem - March 3, 1996

Aim - June 30, 1993

Tew - November 13, 1994 

Off - January 20, 1991

So the oldest is Off, Wad and Prem ( waaahhhh they are so meant to be ) are on the same year and the youngest ones.

all of them are on the legal age. YASSSSS!

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

well tbh I am not that old. I am a 92 liner but born in like end of December, so I have always been in the same class as 93 liners. And I am not against dating younger guys so technically Singto and Krist are okay too. They are legal and not as young...but Off is like my soulmate so I am happy he is older than me.

Off is the only person i date in this group and maybe the 1993ish people HAHAHAHA

• Like 4

Guest delightful

Timing update : 50% done!!! 20minutes left to go!

Taking a quick break with a soybean drink and some butter coconut cookies. Sadly, I ran out of pink milk khaaaa.

And yes, Noh has become one of my faves after reading the novel LS, I can really relate to him..... Maybe it's because our brains are on the over-active side. We just tend to over-analyze things.... I think that's why I'm still single... but we'll leave that discussion for another rainy day. :rolleyes:

Okay, going back to timing! Oh, I forgot who gave me the higher quality of the GMM Live Chat.. But I encoded it again and fixed a couple of minor typos and it's being uploaded now. So if anyone is interested in a slightly higher quality then you're in luck! *slightly.. as in 360 to 480-ish? quality* Not a lot of difference, but I'm super  a n a l  like that... :bawling: