[Chinese Webseries 2016] Advance Bravery | Shi Bu Ke Dang | 盛势 | 势不可挡

Jin_mi

Title : Shi Bu Ke Dang or Advance Bravery

Genre: Boys Love, Action, Romance, Drama

Director: Dragon

Date of Release: Unconfirmed. End of October or Start of November

Length: 35-40 Episodes [30 minutes each]

Additional Information

Advance Bravery or Shi Bu Ke Dang is a web drama based on the novel of the same name written by Chai Ji Dan.

The filming for the series has already finished. The entire novel was shot and there is about 12 hours of film, including the rated content.

Due to China's law, the cut episodes for the series will be posted on Iqiyi and Youtube; uncut will be posted on Iqiyi Taiwan.

NOVEL TRANSLATION

EPISODES [to be updated]

MAIN CAST

Gong Jun (Simon) as Xia Yao

Xu Feng (Jason) as Yuan Zong

Lia Qiaodan as Yuan Ru

Meng En

Liang Xue Feng

Chen Xun as Peng Ze

Xu He Ni as Li Zhen Zhen

OFFICIAL TRAILERS

OFFICIAL OSTS

RANDOM PHOTO GALLERY

Gong Jun and Xu Feng aka Xia Yao and Yuan Zong

tumblr_oefmjx3VaG1sz9a0xo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oefmjx3VaG1sz9a0xo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oefmjx3VaG1sz9a0xo2_1280.jpg

Disclaimer: All the information comes from AnhNguyen12332's wattpad. If I made a mistake, let me know. If you want to add on to the master post, you are welcome to do so. Thank you!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's here! 84.gif @jaelephy made the thread YAY 999.gif Now I can go crazy about this 'upcoming' drama here.

Enjoying the novel so far, but it's only at chapter 17... at the very start, we just scratched the tip of the iceberg. :lol: Looks promising. I'll keep scratching, for now. haha (rambling)

About release date, why I thought it would be the beginning of October?! I got confused somewhere... time to wait. I'll just keep reading the novel as it gets updated on wattpad. ^_^

On 10/8/2016 at 2:30 AM, premwadftw said:

I am so ready for this series! I've been scouring the Internet for every single detail about the novel and the couples.  Thank you, @jaelephy for starting this forum.  I have such a crush on Jason! 

Could you tell me the details that you've found? :D

Aside from Lu Feng and Cheng Yi Chen in A Round Trip to Love, Yuan Zong and Xia Yao in Shi Bu Ke Dang are also one of the hottest couples in BL dramas up to date.

The trailers so far are action-packed that I cannot wait to watch the series. :D

Chinese production companies are stepping up their game with the recent casting of handsome men to entice viewers.

so hot!!

but i'm a little afraid to watch this, i don't want to end up heartbroken again if it gets stopped/ banned halfway. though it was pretty smart to film the whole thing ahead of time.

I've been sticking to Thai drama's lately because i got tired of the Chinese banning/ censoring/ changing the actual endings from the novel versions to make the MC suddenly become strait, or separate, or one of them die.

was going to wait until there were more chapters before i started reading but since I've run out of new BL novels/ chapters at the moment maybe i'll give it a go. but then I'll really end up watching the series and....my brain is just running in circles.

*decides to put it off for now and heads back to that other thread to stare at abs again.

6 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

so hot!!

but i'm a little afraid to watch this, i don't want to end up heartbroken again if it gets stopped/ banned halfway. though it was pretty smart to film the whole thing ahead of time.

I've been sticking to Thai drama's lately because i got tired of the Chinese banning/ censoring/ changing the actual endings from the novel versions to make the MC suddenly become strait, or separate, or one of them die.

was going to wait until there were more chapters before i started reading but since I've run out of new BL novels/ chapters at the moment maybe i'll give it a go. but then I'll really end up watching the series and....my brain is just running in circles.

*decides to put it off for now and heads back to that other thread to stare at abs again.

I feel you:mellow:

On 09/10/2016 at 9:56 PM, meifang89 said:

On 09/10/2016 at 2:58 PM, Nana1313 said:

so hot!!

The whole novel had been shot and it's being put on a taiwanese online site as well so the chances of our heart breaking is very less with this one. Chai Ji Dan has learnt from the past experiences. 

13 hours ago, TseTeng Chew said:

When will it be released? Can't wait for it!

No fixed date yet. It's estimated to be end of October or start of November.

2 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

On 10/10/2016 at 8:56 AM, meifang89 said:

On 10/10/2016 at 1:58 AM, Nana1313 said:

so hot!!

The whole novel had been shot and it's being put on a taiwanese online site as well so the chances of our heart breaking is very less with this one. Chai Ji Dan has learnt from the past experiences. 

13 hours ago, TseTeng Chew said:

When will it be released? Can't wait for it!

No fixed date yet. It's estimated to be end of October or start of November.

Oh good then. Is the story have happy ending?

Archived