[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

19 minutes ago, delightful said:

If you read my translation of the author's interview from dek.d then you'll know that Khun Ploy aka Bittersweet always puts a dish into her stories. SOTUS has pink milk, iced coffee, chicken basil with fried egg, and egg omelet with ground pork. Khun Ploy said she loves food so that's her signature in all her stories. And yes, her food brings her characters and her readers happiness.

*Runs off to work on a 'happy' spoiler for everyone. *

i just wondering, how long it takes between 1st kiss and 2nd kiss? i''m so glad if you spoile us about what "happen" between both times :D

• Like 7

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Now I'm re-reading this part again. WHY is this soooo good and sad at the same time?!?!?! I can't wait for this part!!!!

“Is my pink milk rea-…”

His voice disappeared before he could finish his sentence the second he made eye contact with the person waiting next to him… the person he had avoided. They ended up meeting so easily without giving him a chance to collect himself, it was beyond his expectations.

Kongpope seemed to be startled himself, his eyes showed he was shocked, but then it suddenly turned expressionless. He turned back to the vendor selling the drink without saying a word.

Arthit also stood there in silence and discomfort. He didn’t know how to act, because the last time that they had met didn’t go so well. He wanted to walk away in another direction to avoid all of this, but the vendor’s voice cut in.

“The pink milk is ready.”

Arthit brought his hand up to receive his order so that he could escape this situation quickly, but before he could make contact with it the vendor spoke up.

“This isn’t for N’Arthit. It’s his, he ordered it before you. I was going to tell you earlier, but I couldn’t find you. I ran out of the red syrup for the pink milk, this is the last glass. Is regular sweet milk okay?”

The explanation made the person listening go quiet. He turned to look at the person that had put in the same order as him in disbelief, but Kongpope still had a relaxed expression as he spoke to the vendor.

“It’s okay, give this to him. I’ll come back another day, sorry.”

It was a selfless act and he said it with care, before he turned around and walked away. He wasn’t going to put in another order. He didn’t even turn to look at the person next to him.

Even if it had always been Kongpope’s attitude to take care of others, but Arthit didn’t know why this time it seemed so different.

… He seemed uninterested… He seemed distant, it scared him.

“Then this is for you N’Arthit. That’ll be fifteen baht.”

The voice startled the person who was deep in his own thought, he quickly took the drink and paid. He left the drink stand and started to walk back to his dorm, but every single step seemed so heavy. It was the same as the confusion in his heart.

… Wasn’t this it? Wasn’t this how he wanted it to be? Wasn’t this the distance he thought that he wanted between him and Kongpope? There wouldn’t be any sort of contradiction, there wouldn’t be any sort of annoyance, there wouldn’t be anyone to make him mad, and there wouldn’t be words that would make him think so much.

… It would be a normal relationship between a senior student and a junior student, this is the way it should be… it should be this way.

Arthit brought up the pink milk and took a sip. The flavor came to his tongue, but it was weird, it tasted bitter in his throat. It didn’t taste delicious like it used to taste.

… How could it taste delicious when everything around him had turned misty?

Pink milk that is mixed with tears, he was realizing it just now… it wasn’t sweet at all.  :tears:

I don't think i will still be alive after this scene~ *sobber*:tears:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, delightful said:

YOU CAN'T JUST THROW THAT IN THERE AND EXPECT ME TO NOT COUGH UP WATER THAT'S HALFWAY DOWN MY THROAT!!! Thanks for wetting my PJs.. now I really have to go wash up! I was going to eat first before I washed up, but change of plans thanks to you!!!!!!

You know, I would have apologized if I wasn't this proud of myself 8) 

(mature content) : didn't anyone teach you how to swallow? :phew:

8 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay.. someone wanted some old hardsubbed videos from me...

Manoot Pa La Dek with Krist and Singto [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!vcknmRQY!dRdms_-zrbZi0IuOuj4jgF_B4H8ZEvpBUfQmDcvnU4A

Here's the first Challenge Show with Krist and Singto [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!yI9QTD7R!CI7nRhxio37_c1syYk0lIyaoxlDwWMmNqMvnDSrOGvs

And I am so weird, I've acquired this new thing where I HAVE to subtitle songs that I like?!?! It's so weird.. This is the 'Dai Mai Dao' by Nok that I posted recently after ep.10.. I feel as if it tells Singto's love/feelings for P'Arthit really well. Just sung by a girl, LOL! The title is Dai Mai Dao = Is It Possible, Stars.. But I've just titled it as Is It Possible.

Dai Mai Dao by Nok ft. Tery [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!yIFxUAjT!NkDMcA84zeW7YIieS8vWYy0o9jHGUNYuLmrkzJKHG_I

*Those that are sharing their stories, thank you! I think every love story, no matter how it ends, is very beautiful. It doesn't matter if you get a 'happily ever after' or if it's a 'good-bye and good luck', the process of falling in love is like watering a plant and waiting for it's flowers to bloom. And when it does it's the most beautiful flower to you. I can't exactly share my story, because after all these years, it's still very fresh in my heart. It's not a 'happily ever after' one, but honestly just watching that person have a good life is good enough. Okay! I'm starting to sound like Amp and Gunachi's 'Secret in My Heart'.  Anyways, thank you for sharing. I really appreciate that you guys are comfortable enough to share them here with us. ^_^*

**I'm still working on the special chapter, sorry my work has been a little more demanding than usual. I've also got a list of SOTUS related stuff I need to do. Once the special chapter is done I was given a link to the ATTITUDE magazine interview. I will translate that next. Then I'll get back to the novel translations. BUT we all know the new episodes take priority, so timeline will depend on how I do with the new episodes. PLUS, how busy it is at work.**

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Gosh I don't know how you're doing this, I struggle doing translations for College, and you have so much going on ;; good luck! Also, take your time. Don't overwork yourself for us, we definitely do not deserve it. You better not ruin your health

8 hours ago, JCM said:

As far as I know, so far, only GMM TV is selling them - there was a post on IG sometime ago (I didn't see it directly, but read comments about it elsewhere). The gear is 350 baht + 250 baht shipping in Thailand - as far as I know, some people have messaged GMM to ask if they would ship internationally, but if those people ever got replies from GMM - they didn't say anything about it. . .

Yeah that's what I saw too... I've sent a message to them but they ignored it. I'm not sure we will even get them which is why I was upset when Krist and Singto did this interview where they were signing tshirts and posters xD

28 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Thank you for your gentle welcome in the "boulangerie". I like the word baguette cause it's the perfect one for us. And more, it's my first time in a gang MDR:)

*sits down like a thug* *spits on the ground* This isn't my first time... joining a gang... @originalnickname I'm serious about being your friends and I'm sure the Baguettes are, too. Let's all be united. \o/ 
(I don't plan on overthrowing the government.....or do I?) 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, delightful said:

You really won't watch it? Really? Even if we see the part with Arthit drinking his pink milk in tears? And thinking that pink milk isn't sweet when you drink it in tears? To me..  that's when he realizes how much Kongpope means to him. I think it'll be one of the best scenes, emotion-wise for this whole SERIES. Arthit crying because Kongpope ignored him. :D

Have you even already test the tear's taste? It's a lot more salted for me. I think Khun Ploy can't found a better word for pink milk with tears as "bittersweet"! I agree with delightful, Avoid to watch ep 11 (only one second) would be as to present a painting to a blind people. It's part of the novel, and not far to be a keystone moment in the drama. I wait for it, strongly!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

*sits down like a thug* *spits on the ground* This isn't my first time... joining a gang... @originalnickname I'm serious about being your friends and I'm sure the Baguettes are, too. Let's all be united. \o/ 
(I don't plan on overthrowing the government.....or do I?) 

Why am I so surprised when I mean nice fellow french people ? It shouldn't be like this lol.... Here for you ↓

Spoiler

tumblr_mruhcrSR9j1sy26iio1_400.gif

• Like 6

5 hours ago, delightful said:

You really won't watch it? Really? Even if we see the part with Arthit drinking his pink milk in tears? And thinking that pink milk isn't sweet when you drink it in tears? To me..  that's when he realizes how much Kongpope means to him. I think it'll be one of the best scenes, emotion-wise for this whole SERIES. Arthit crying because Kongpope ignored him. :D

Saturday, dear Saturday... COME TO ME! :lol:

2 days to go, 5 hours and 2 minutes.... WE CAN DO THIS! :w00t:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tinyinhawaii said:

Oh! Life is Beautiful was such a beautiful drama! I loved it. Made me happy and made me cry. Korea went above and beyond for that one. 

Also welcome! 

Yup. I only watch it because I found out that there's gay couple in the drama. Good thing I watched it. Not only KyungTae is sweet together, the story itself, focusing on daily lives of Yang family is sweet too. Even though its 63 episodes long, I re-watch it more than three times. Of course, KyungTae parts I watched it more than ten times. LOL  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

I consider Arthit crying over an ignoring Kong a happy spoiler.... Because it means that he cares for him and his attention :wub:

It's a kindness gang tho, we only give hugs and kisses :D God that's cheesy xD

Maybe cheesy (il love all french "fromage"), but a lot better than a kalachnikov machine-gun fire, hu! So all hugs and kisses are welcome!:blush:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, fujoshi88 said:

hi. i got a question. on what day is the new episode of SOTUS with subs will be uploaded? Cause episode 10 was uploaded at Kissasian on Wednesday. so eps 11 will be uploaded on wednesday?

Hi, Sotus is aired once a week, on saturday. The subbed version follows some days after, depending on how fast @delightful can work on it.

• Like 3

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, Alvin Gliabo said:

Is chapter 10 ready? :)

No. I'm still working on the long special chapter when I'm not busy with work.

58 minutes ago, fujoshi88 said:

hi. i got a question. on what day is the new episode of SOTUS with subs will be uploaded? Cause episode 10 was uploaded at Kissasian on Wednesday. so eps 11 will be uploaded on wednesday?

I usually release it a day after I get the HD link, BUT for ep.11 I've got help to encode! I did a test with @baw74 and he/she encoded within 8 minutes!!!!!! My computer usually takes 11 hours!!!! So IF things go as planned I should be able to get ep.11 out within 2-3 hours after I get my hands on the HD links, thanks to Jjong! 

1 hour ago, fujoshi88 said:

Yup. I only watch it because I found out that there's gay couple in the drama. Good thing I watched it. Not only KyungTae is sweet together, the story itself, focusing on daily lives of Yang family is sweet too. Even though its 63 episodes long, I re-watch it more than three times. Of course, KyungTae parts I watched it more than ten times. LOL  

I love that K-drama! I have it in my hard drive and I watch it at least once a year! Such a beautiful story!

1 hour ago, Mio- said:

Saturday, dear Saturday... COME TO ME! :lol:

2 days to go, 5 hours and 2 minutes.... WE CAN DO THIS! :w00t:

Thanks for the countdown. I'm anticipating the heartache and then the beautiful angst. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

Have you even already test the tear's taste? It's a lot more salted for me. I think Khun Ploy can't found a better word for pink milk with tears as "bittersweet"! I agree with delightful, Avoid to watch ep 11 (only one second) would be as to present a painting to a blind people. It's part of the novel, and not far to be a keystone moment in the drama. I wait for it, strongly!

Yes, I know what my tears taste like. I've tasted it more than once. But not with pink milk.. that would be interesting because pink milk is so sweet. 

2 hours ago, allmylove103 said:

i just wondering, how long it takes between 1st kiss and 2nd kiss? i''m so glad if you spoile us about what "happen" between both times :D

Well their first kiss is on the Rama 8 bridge... and their second kiss with love was during the really long special chapter that I'm working on now. The 'Thank the Seniors' Party was towards the end of the 2nd semester, right? I don't have my book with me so I'll have to check when I get home. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, ironyshines said:

You know, I would have apologized if I wasn't this proud of myself 8) 

(mature content) : didn't anyone teach you how to swallow? :phew:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Gosh I don't know how you're doing this, I struggle doing translations for College, and you have so much going on ;; good luck! Also, take your time. Don't overwork yourself for us, we definitely do not deserve it. You better not ruin your health.

I never expected you to apologize, I liked it. LOL! Yes, I know how to swallow!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I am not really doing anything right now when I get home. I've just got enough time to sleep and eat before coming back to work. But I have 5 days off coming up so I'll get most of my SOTUS stuff done then. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, asdl said:

Now now now happy spoiler please

Not really the happiest spoiler... BUT a start to one... ^_^ You guys already knows what happens on Rama 8 Bridge.. right? :blush:

“P’Arthit, what are you doing here?”

The owner of the name turned around to look at the person calling his name. His eyes grew wider, he couldn’t believe the person he had just thought about was standing in front of him. He couldn’t help but ask the other person.

“Kongpope, you haven’t left?”

Kongpope showed a worried expression, he didn’t want to create any discomfort for the other person.  Arthit probably thought that he wasn’t here anymore. But Kongpope still answered truthfully.

“No, I didn’t want to go home right at this moment.”

At that moment for Kongpope meant right after the wedding had ended. He was truly happy for the love between the groom and bride, but it was making him think of his own situation. He couldn’t help but feel a certain pain deep in his heart.

He knew… the feelings that had built up in his heart were hard to accept. Not just in society, but even within himself, he was confused. And the person he had given his heart to, there was no way to rush him into it. But to completely stop him from having those feelings, that was impossible too.

He had told P’Pern to go home first, he didn’t feel like going back to his dorm. He didn’t want to just go home and watch the balcony across from his room alone. He wanted to walk around, to use his head to think things through quietly.

Kongpope let out a sigh, he was just about to turn around and leave in another direction without saying a word. But before he could move the voice from the person in front of him asked a short question.

“Are you hungry?”

It was a question that didn’t have any reasons behind it, it made Kongpope confused.

“I’m hungry, go find something to eat with me.”

After saying that, the person that was hungry turned around and walked out of the parking lot, leaving the other person in confusion to think over those words. He came to the conclusion that the other person had just invited him along to find something to eat together.

Even if he didn’t understand what Arthit was doing, Kongpope couldn’t help his own legs from following. They came out of the street from the hotel and walked over to the main street. There were cars running back and forth, they walked for quite some time before finding a noodle shop on the side of the road. There were a few customers already sitting there.

Kongpope sat down after Arthit at a little table.  The waiter came over and to take their orders. The person that invited Kongpope started to order quickly.

“I want the egg noodle with wontons in tom-yum special.”

“Then I’ll get small rice noodles in clear broth with meatballs.”

His usual order, at first he thought Arthit would laugh but he didn’t say anything.

… One bowl of egg noodle with wonton in tom-yum and one bowl of rice noodles in clear broth and meatballs. It made him think of the time he and Arthit went to eat noodles together. Arthit had switched their bowls with the reason of wanting him to try new flavors. And Arthit had ordered it just for him.

… A simple reason, but it shook his heart, which had turned into something that stuck in his heart.

But those moments wouldn’t repeat itself, because the person who ordered the egg noodles in tom-yum took his bowl and added a bunch of ground up dried peppers. He picked up the noodles with his chopstick and shoved them into his mouth without wasting any time.

Kongpope then started to eat his dish, he picked up the meatball that he liked and put it into his mouth first.

“You like to eat meatballs?”

“Yes.”

“Here, take this.”

… Again… How many times has it been that P’Arthit did something like this?

… Arthit would act like he didn’t care to the point where Kongpope wanted to stop his feelings. But in the end he would give him hope again, these manners never went away. Kongpope should be used to these manners, but in the end he would over think everything on his own. And then it was him that would get hurt in the end.

… Hurt from having hope that didn’t lead anywhere or have any clear meanings.

“P’Arthit, why are you doing this to me?”

“What am I doing?”

“You really don’t know or are you just pretending to not know?”

The hand that was picking up the egg noodles stopped suddenly, but it started moving again as he let the question flow away with the air. Instead he commented on something else that was unrelated.

“If you don’t eat it quickly your noodles will become bloated.”

Kongpope looked at the person who had just changed the subject, he was still busy eating his egg noodles without any care for the conversation. But his actions only confirmed something.

… P’Arthit knew it already.

… He knew what Kongpope meant and he still chooses to do these things. He still chooses to make it unclear for Kongpope. Sometimes P’Arthit would let him get close, but then at times he would push him away. To the point where he now doesn’t know where he should stand, and there is only one person that can answer that question.

… He wanted to know… What was P’Arthit thinking?

But there was no point in asking when the other person wasn’t interested in listening.

Once they were done P’Arthit got up and led the way out of the restaurant.

At first he thought P’Arthit would go look for a taxi or get on a bus, but that wasn’t it…

P’Athit kept on walking as he followed behind, he hadn’t kept track of the distance they had walked. When he looked up they were already standing in front of the Rama 8 bridge, it’s lights were beautifully contrasting the dark sky of Bangkok.

Here's a photo of Rama 8 bridge.

Rama-large-night.jpg

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

I usually release it a day after I get the HD link, BUT for ep.11 I've got help to encode! I did a test with @baw74 and he/she encoded within 8 minutes!!!!!! My computer usually takes 11 hours!!!! So IF things go as planned I should be able to get ep.11 out within 2-3 hours after I get my hands on the HD links, thanks to Jjong! 

wow! tq :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, delightful said:

Spoiler

“P’Arthit, what are you doing here?”

The owner of the name turned around to look at the person calling his name. His eyes grew wider, he couldn’t believe the person he had just thought about was standing in front of him. He couldn’t help but ask the other person.

“Kongpope, you haven’t left?”

Kongpope showed a worried expression, he didn’t want to create any discomfort for the other person.  Arthit probably thought that he wasn’t here anymore. But Kongpope still answered truthfully.

“No, I didn’t want to go home right at that moment.”

At that moment for Kongpope meant right after the wedding had ended. He was truly happy for the love between the groom and bride, but it was making him think of his own situation. He couldn’t help but feel a certain pain deep in his heart.

He knew… the feelings that had built up in his heart were hard to accept. Not just in society, but even within himself, he was confused. And the person he had given his heart to, there was no way to rush him into it. But to completely stop him from having those feelings, that was impossible too.

He had told P’Pern to go home first, he didn’t feel like going back to his dorm. He didn’t want to just go home and watch the balcony across from his room alone. He wanted to walk around, to use his head to think things through quietly.

Kongpope let out a sigh, he was just about to turn around and leave in another direction without saying a word. But before he could move the voice from the person in front of him asked a short question.

“Are you hungry?”

It was a question that didn’t have any reasons behind it, it made Kongpope confused.

“I’m hungry, go find something to eat with me.”

After saying that, the person that was hungry turned around and walked out of the parking lot, leaving the other person in confusion to think over those words. He came to the conclusion that the other person had just invited him along to find something to eat together.

Even if he didn’t understand what Arthit was doing, Kongpope couldn’t help his own legs from following. They came out of the street from the hotel and walked over to the main street. There were cars running back and forth, they walked for quite some time before finding a noodle shop on the side of the road. There were a few customers already sitting there.

Kongpope sat down after Arthit at a little table.  The waiter came over and to take their orders. The person that invited Kongpope started to order quickly.

“I want the egg noodle with wontons in tom-yum special.”

“Then I’ll get small rice noodles in clear broth with meatballs.”

His usual order, at first he thought Arthit would laugh but he didn’t say anything.

… One bowl of egg noodle with wonton in tom-yum and one bowl of rice noodles in clear broth and meatballs. It made him think of the time he and Arthit went to eat noodles together. Arthit had switched their bowls with the reason of wanting him to try new flavors. And Arthit had ordered it just for him.

… A simple reason, but it shook his heart, which had turned into something that stuck in his heart.

But those moments wouldn’t repeat itself, because the person who ordered the egg noodles in tom-yum took his bowl and added a bunch of ground up dried peppers. He picked up the noodles with his chopstick and shoved them into his mouth without wasting any time.

Kongpope then started to eat his dish, he picked up the meatball that he liked and put it into his mouth first.

“You like to eat meatballs?”

“Yes.”

“Here, take this.”

… Again… How many times has it been that P’Arthit did something like this?

… Arthit would act like he didn’t care to the point where Kongpope wanted to stop his feelings. But in the end he would give him hope again, these manners never went away. Kongpope should be used to these manners, but in the end he would over think everything on his own. And then it was him that would get hurt in the end.

… Hurt from having hope that didn’t lead anywhere or have any clear meanings.

“P’Arthit, why are you doing this to me?”

“What am I doing?”

“You really don’t know or are you just pretending to not know?”

The hand that was picking up the egg noodles stopped suddenly, but it started moving again as he let the question flow away with the air. Instead he commented on something else that was unrelated.

“If you don’t eat it quickly your noodles will become bloated.”

Kongpope looked at the person who had just changed the subject, he was still busy eating his egg noodles without any care for the conversation. But his actions only confirmed something.

… P’Arthit knew it already.

… He knew what Kongpope meant and he still chooses to do these things. He still chooses to make it unclear for Kongpope. Sometimes P’Arthit would let him get close, but then at times he would push him away. To the point where he now doesn’t know where he should stand, and there is only one person that can answer that question.

… He wanted to know… What was P’Arthit thinking?

But there was no point in asking when the other person wasn’t interested in listening.

Once they were done P’Arthit got up and led the way out of the restaurant.

At first he thought P’Arthit would go look for a taxi or get on a bus, but that wasn’t it…

P’Athit kept on walking as he followed behind, he hadn’t kept track of the distance they had walked. When he looked up they were already standing in front of the Rama 8 bridge, it’s lights were beautifully contrasting the dark sky of Bangkok.

I love when Arthit acts like he doesn't know what to do, he who usually acts so confident.... I really like this awkwardness, it's so cute :P 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Now I'm re-reading this part again. WHY is this soooo good and sad at the same time?!?!?! I can't wait for this part!!!!

“Is my pink milk rea-…”

His voice disappeared before he could finish his sentence the second he made eye contact with the person waiting next to him… the person he had avoided. They ended up meeting so easily without giving him a chance to collect himself, it was beyond his expectations.

Kongpope seemed to be startled himself, his eyes showed he was shocked, but then it suddenly turned expressionless. He turned back to the vendor selling the drink without saying a word.

Arthit also stood there in silence and discomfort. He didn’t know how to act, because the last time that they had met didn’t go so well. He wanted to walk away in another direction to avoid all of this, but the vendor’s voice cut in.

“The pink milk is ready.”

Arthit brought his hand up to receive his order so that he could escape this situation quickly, but before he could make contact with it the vendor spoke up.

“This isn’t for N’Arthit. It’s his, he ordered it before you. I was going to tell you earlier, but I couldn’t find you. I ran out of the red syrup for the pink milk, this is the last glass. Is regular sweet milk okay?”

The explanation made the person listening go quiet. He turned to look at the person that had put in the same order as him in disbelief, but Kongpope still had a relaxed expression as he spoke to the vendor.

“It’s okay, give this to him. I’ll come back another day, sorry.”

It was a selfless act and he said it with care, before he turned around and walked away. He wasn’t going to put in another order. He didn’t even turn to look at the person next to him.

Even if it had always been Kongpope’s attitude to take care of others, but Arthit didn’t know why this time it seemed so different.

… He seemed uninterested… He seemed distant, it scared him.

“Then this is for you N’Arthit. That’ll be fifteen baht.”

The voice startled the person who was deep in his own thought, he quickly took the drink and paid. He left the drink stand and started to walk back to his dorm, but every single step seemed so heavy. It was the same as the confusion in his heart.

… Wasn’t this it? Wasn’t this how he wanted it to be? Wasn’t this the distance he thought that he wanted between him and Kongpope? There wouldn’t be any sort of contradiction, there wouldn’t be any sort of annoyance, there wouldn’t be anyone to make him mad, and there wouldn’t be words that would make him think so much.

… It would be a normal relationship between a senior student and a junior student, this is the way it should be… it should be this way.

Arthit brought up the pink milk and took a sip. The flavor came to his tongue, but it was weird, it tasted bitter in his throat. It didn’t taste delicious like it used to taste.

… How could it taste delicious when everything around him had turned misty?

Pink milk that is mixed with tears, he was realizing it just now… it wasn’t sweet at all.  :tears:

I seriously cried after reading this. I've always skip sad parts whenever I would watch a drama but how could I skip a moment from Sotus! HELL NO! But I'm still crying. I'm a mess. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I love when Arthit acts like he doesn't know what to do, he who usually acts so confident.... I really like this awkwardness, it's so cute :P 

Arthit missed Kong!!! hahahaha in the Philippines we call that attitude "paasa" it's like the person is constantly turning you on and then act as if there actions are perfectly normal. I pity Kong :mellow:

• Like 5