[Drama 2016] Beautiful Gong Shim 미녀 공심이

mysignisflower

Nam Goong Min to Get His own ‘V’ App Channel

South Korean actor Nam Goong Min is the latest idol to get his own ‘V’ App Channel. His label 935 Entertainment recently confirmed, "Nam GoongMin will be opening his Naver 'V' app channel on the 11th, and will hold his first live broadcast on the 12th at 2PM KST, back stage at the press conference for his upcoming drama 'The Beauty and the Beast'. He will also host a broadcast on the 14th for his first pitch at the LG Twins game." 

5-11_nam_goong_min.jpg

Nam Goong Min is a South Korean actor. He is best known for his roles in the neo-noir A Dirty Carnival (2006), and the television series Can You Hear My Heart? (2011), The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015) and most notably in Remember - War of the Son (2015-2016).

Source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found Namgoong Min's V-app.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/8292/Namkoong-Min-V-Channel-Open

Now we need to find out if the Press Con. has a Live link.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minah And Namgoong Min Are A Lovely Couple In New Posters For Upcoming Drama

Spoiler

Minah And Namgoong Min Are A Lovely Couple In New Posters For Upcoming Drama

SBS weekend drama “Beautiful Gong Shim” (previously known as “Beast’s Beauty) has released two official posters ahead of the drama premiere on May 14.

In the first poster, Minah and Namgoong Min are a lovely couple in matching pink and white outfits. The poster reads, “No matter what anyone says, lovely and beautiful Gong Shim.” The rest of the main cast, Seo Hyo Rim and On Joo Wan, join Minah and Namgoong Min in the second poster.

Spoiler

Beautiful Gong Shim2

Both posters convey the romantic comedy’s light-hearted and cheery mood, which is a huge change from the villain/psychopath roles Namgoong Min has played in previous dramas “Remember” and “The Girl Who Sees Smells.” “Beautiful Gong Shim” marks Namgoong Min’s first time since his debut playing a lead role in a drama airing on a major broadcasting station.

“Beautiful Gong Shim” will air its first episode on May 14 at 10 p.m., KST.

Are you looking forward to this drama?

source: Soompi

I am so looking forward to this drama, it looks so cute I bet it will give me the same feels as NMG's past rom-com, one thing, though, if this girl is ugly, what about me? I think I should wear a bag over my head... That dog is it real? I want one, the cutest thing ever!!!

Glad you are joining us @lupita311   :)
I tried to respond earlier, but lost my internet connection, and when I restarted my computer, windows went into an update mode. I was hoping the response with the additional stills  will still be here, but it is gone. I too, look for a light drama with Namgoong Min; And the fact that it comes from the scriptwriter of "Rooftop Prince" and "The Girl who sees Smells" is a huge bonus.  I think Minah is pretty, and she is so animated, but she did turn into an "ugly duckling" for at least some time, according to the teasers.  But our charming prince, saw through her, to her beautiful heart....

사진: '미녀 공심이' 오현경-민아 / 조선일보 일본어판 이대덕 기자, pr.chosunjns@gmail.com

사진: '미녀 공심이' 온주완-남궁민 / 조선일보 일본어판 이대덕 기자, pr.chosunjns@gmail.com

CiPneK0UkAEA7m5.jpg

Spoiler

IE001961691_STD.jpg

IE001961693_STD.jpg

IE001961692_STD.jpg

On 5/10/2016 at 1:21 AM, ororomunroe said:

So does this story have two distinct lovelines or is it a love rectangle? 

I'm wondering that too.. I didn't think so but TBH I have just been concentrating that Namgoong Min is in this drama to give it much thought. lol

@mysignisflower The 1st page is really looking good. I love that poster you used it's my favorite.

@irilight Thanks for all of the goodies, they all look so nice at the press conference and I'm just loving NGM's V app link.

I'm just excited for Saturday. I joke about not knowing too much about the plot but The Girl Who Could See Smells was really a crack drama for me. I enjoyed it. I know some were upset w/the plot but, it was just so addicting and entertaining w/good actors that I can't see this one being any different.

@lupita311 I'm not sure about were I stand either, if Minah is supposed to be ugly. I guess I'll have to get out the paper bags too.

Archived