[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his mom and daddy are happy that suho come to celebrate since it has been a while

they are eating together

and his mom said she cut all her connection with shaman (not sure)

--

amy seems become a consultant for kids

Guest emme85

Last episode!

So this will be my last screencapping for Wed-Thu drama...  Happy watching everyone! :D 

92QeE7J.jpg

Spoiler

U3QjlM2.jpgysSEfxW.jpgGPT8SLa.jpg

y3Jfr8s.jpg

Spoiler

xwc9KDz.jpgir4BQAE.jpg5q8gSNE.jpg

SH parents

it's his dad b-day again

his dad say: he won't come

but big surprise he is there and also he brought a present

his mom start talking about BN, that she miss her

Amy is still in Korea

maybe she is trying to scout a new talent since she is in a cafè with a mom and her son

Big surprise for her: Gary is back too

Start!

Bonui seems to be a teacher for old people and suho now attending his dad birthday. His mom told him now she will be less believe in superstitious thingy. Suho said then it is good.

Amy talk to a boy and his boy. Gary come to see amy and amy seems glad to see him. He back from canada.

started...last scene again...BN saying I miss you to somebody...omg are her old students...they tell her they missed her too...SH went to his parents is his father birthday...the gift is for him ...familly party/meal...Amy taking with a womanseems is her mom  there is also a boy playing game ,is her brother...now we hear a voice ...is Gary...is back Amy happy to see him...they talk...about work ,interview...their lives ...she congratulates him

SH working DAE HAE gave him a paper ...SH seems pleased with his work ...Ahn AJUSSI is also pleased ...RH came in...things worked well for their team ...RH and SH in car...RH is talking ...Sh doesn't like what he hears ...looks bored

Amy and Gary 

Amy is proud of Gary, I guess he did well in the last year

Gary wants Amy to go with him for some IF related event but Amy say: no, I'm not your manager anymore and I have a meeting so I can't

lol SH is back to his attitude with BN ex-boss: this is a company, don't do your best just do your work

anyway SH and RH are going out for IF event too... at first BN ex-boss want to go too but as they look at him he say: maybe is better if I don't go

Archived