[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Sports Dong A - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Hwang Jung Eum ♥ Ryu Junyeol bursting with out of this world chemistry in black-and-white photoshoot 

1. [+1,547, -86] I love you God Claire.. ♡

2. [+1,417, -77] Marie Claire is love. They're good at their jobs, they really are

3. [+1,256, -75] Aigoo-ya, it's so early in the morning but I'm thankful for these ♡

4. [+1,184, -73] Praise Marie Claire.. I'm so excited for their drama

5. [+1,165, -106] Hul.. He's got a handsome jawline

6. [+593, -32] Ryu Junyeol's aura is daebak

7. [+574, -33] Ryu Junyeol is sexy ㅠㅠ They match, looking forward to the drama

8. [+507, 23] Gasp!!! What a daebak way to start the morning!

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/photoshoots-hwang-jung-eum-ryu-junyeol.html

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source: MBC Lucky Romance homepage
Subbed by Eyes On RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not reupload / translate to other languages without permission.
Don't forget to credit Eyes On Ryu when sharing! Thank you!

Subscribe to our youtube and dailymotion (http://dailymotion.com/eyesonryu) for future Lucky Romance related english subbed videos! <3 EoR is soooo excited for this drama! <3 Je Suhoooooooooooooo we love you already!

!!!!!! we might do a support for this drama soon, so hope you guys stay tuned and support the cast with us :P

Finally a new teaser :D

Very cute with the cherry blossom trees like the first one and funny... love to see HJE  superstitious character surprised when suddenly RJY approaches her

giphy.gif

and his confidence and calm in blowing the candle0KnL5U6.gif

giphy.gif

it will be so funny to see how this no-nonsense character will react when his life will be messed up by our heroine, and vice versa

giphy.gif

Also I love Marie Claire photos and video, there is already so much chemistry 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hi chingus,

I am here to stay and I can not wait to see how RYJ will take my breath away with his Awesome acting again!

I always liked HJE dramas and my favorite of hers is "Secret" with Ji Sung.

Lets see if I change my opinion after " LR" .

Fighting !

ADD : Please, director give us as many kissing scenes you can .....:rolleyes:

Pann: Entertainer vs Lucky Romance, competition between Hyeri and Ryu Joon Yeol, who'll win?

1. [+154, -0] I don't think it'll be a competition between the actors, but a competition between the stories...

2. [+135, -6] I really like Jisung and Hyeri but I don't like the storyline of Entertainer. At least Lucky Romance will have the webtoon fans watching, so Lucky Romance will win.

3. [+69, -5] As a fan of Reply 1988, I just want Hyeri and Ryu Joon Yeol to do well. They're lead characters thanks to Reply 1988, I hope their acting catches up on their roles~ Cheering for both.

4. [+42, -15] Hyeri is so bad at acting ㅡㅡ She was lucky with her character in Reply 1988. Her pronunciation is really bad, I can't understand what she says.

5. [+28, -6] Ryu Joon Yeol > Hyeri. Jisung = Hwang Jung Eum.

6. [+23, -3] Hyeri's acting is fine but the actual problem is Kang Min Hyuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When he was crying at a charnel house, I could see that he was flustered because tears didn't come out. I thought he was a robot. Hyeri's acting is good but she's getting criticisms for her pronunciation whereas there's no talk on Kang Min Hyuk ㅋㅋ

7. [+20, -3] Her facial expressions, emotions, and crying are all good but her speaking lacks a bit. It could get better since it's only the beginning of the drama. It's better than speaking well with bad facial expressions. I hope both dramas do well ^^

8. [+17, -0] Lucky Romance because the webtoon is really fun!

9. [+16, -4] Hyeri and Jisung don't match at all, so I don't really want to watch it. People around me also don't like Entertainer.

10. [+15, -0] Jisung and Hyeri look like an uncle and a niece on Entertainer.

“Lucky Romance” releases lucky couple’s teaser cuts!

9237eb30e94ced39551a769280c3cc42_1461717

MBC’s upcoming soap opera “Lucky Romance” released teaser cuts through MBC’s official SNS.

In the photos, Hwang Jeong-eum is shown getting caught secretly putting a talisman on Ryu Joon-yeol’s back.

At the same time, the photos of Ryu Joon-yeol were taken as he stares at Jeong-eum whom he recognizes standing behind him.

The teaser cuts are a part of a shoot done under fluttering cherry blossom trees in Ilsan Lake Park on April 7. Reportedly the leads showed good vibes while the photos were taken although this was the first time they had ever done teaser cuts.

MBC’s new soap opera “Lucky Romance” is based on a webtoon featuring a romantic comedy with a female lead named Shim Bo-nui(Hwang Jeong-eum) who totally believes in superstitions and a male lead named Je Su-ho (Ryu Joon-yeol) who trusts only formulas for studying engineering technology.

The first episode of “Lucky Romance” will be broadcast on May 25.  

Korea.com's Blare Kim contributed to this report from Seoul.

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1025

Archived