[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2103594B56F2468519A876

Yaedeul ah! Na wasseo! (So rude of me.. There are unnies here! Sorry XD) Officially making a mark on this thread. Look at that first pic! It's exactly like the teaser!

Looking forward to Jun Yeol oppa in suits and hopefully he steers clear of those white socks. LSH's sexy voice... Where can I sign up for eargasm bros fanclub? (And please abs galore.) HJE... I hope her wardrobe improves as we go cos she's been in horrendous outfits... though I WANT THAT PINK SKIRT SHE WORE. Ok. That was scary. Never seen LCA in anything but looking forward to seeing her. 

Anticipating! Please be awesome! Let the ratings soar!

Also looking forward to...

75444e64ab4e96d15cb7da16471b3d71.jpg

AHEM. *clears throat* Looking forward to seeing the towel and bathroom tiles. Yes. Blue tiles. Towel with red stripe. *shifts in my seat*

Yes. Anyway. Nice meeting you all. Erm. Yeah. So. I... Bye for now. *blinks* *dashes for the door*

Little bit Oot, found this with the help of @ihate0ni0ns its a vid of Ryu Junyeol losing his balance in lucky romance set...

Spoiler

and yeah, @valsava TRUE!!!! HE IS THE BEST VAMPIRE EVER! I've been falling for hims since that sitcom with woobin, vampire idol. and he really not a human, seriously.

17 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

Yaedeul ah! Na wasseo! (So rude of me.. There are unnies here! Sorry XD) Officially making a mark on this thread. Look at that first pic! It's exactly like the teaser!

Looking forward to Jun Yeol oppa in suits and hopefully he steers clear of those white socks. LSH's sexy voice... Where can I sign up for eargasm bros fanclub? (And please abs galore.) HJE... I hope her wardrobe improves as we go cos she's been in horrendous outfits... though I WANT THAT PINK SKIRT SHE WORE. Ok. That was scary. Never seen LCA in anything but looking forward to seeing her. 

Anticipating! Please be awesome! Let the ratings soar!

Also looking forward to...

AHEM. *clears throat* Looking forward to seeing the towel and bathroom tiles. Yes. Blue tiles. Towel with red stripe. *shifts in my seat*

Yes. Anyway. Nice meeting you all. Erm. Yeah. So. I... Bye for now. *blinks* *dashes for the door*

Annyeong (haseyo? ) *unnie  ee ee :blink:* ( aegyo fail xD i should  be polite to you here) LoL :D

You should join my all ship club and be all shipper xD 

When u mentioned LCA i realized no one posted anything about her here ( btw i love her, shes bada** vampire in vampire detective) 

LCA bts LR

EhR9fik.jpg

While you are all crazy about byeontae parts in webtoon (lol :D) people on twitter spazz over this scene :wub: *innocent spazz*  xD

i7noOUd.jpg

Cr: twitter #luckyromance

Countdown starts 23 days till LR :lol:

6 hours ago, lala14 said:

Little bit Oot, found this with the help of @ihate0ni0ns its a vid of Ryu Junyeol losing his balance in lucky romance set...

Hide contents
6 hours ago, lala14 said:

and yeah, @valsava TRUE!!!! HE IS THE BEST VAMPIRE EVER! I've been falling for hims since that sitcom with woobin, vampire idol. and he really not a human, seriousl

:grin:

5 hours ago, misshoggy said:

@valsava @lala14 He's not human. I sincerely believe he's a vampire incarnate. LOL!!

@callmegiggles OMO!! Does this mean THOSE LIPS will no longer be jobless??!! KYAAA!!

Who wanna bet that a kiss doesn't actually happen because somebody walks in on them? *dodges flying bananas*

I'm just trying to lower expectations. *tucks hair behind ear* I read that Happiness = Reality - Expectation so I'm just going to expect that no kiss happens. And @Vannyah M posted pic is only a dream sequence. *shrugs* 

By the way, is there a Fangirl Protection Program?

2305F73656EA62532DBFD720.JPG?type=w2

57 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Who wanna bet that a kiss doesn't actually happen because somebody walks in on them? *dodges flying bananas*

@callmegiggles If that kiss never happen, I'll be throwing more than just bananas, I can assure you that!! You'll have to dodge peaches, plums and possibly durian? OMO, that last pic, is that a tease that we'll get a special shot of his super long hands?! :blush:

@Vannyah M LCA was super kicka** in Vampire Detective!! Where have you been? Miss you lots!! And your ships that ships all, sounds perfect!!

13 hours ago, misshoggy said:

@callmegiggles If that kiss never happen, I'll be throwing more than just bananas, I can assure you that!! You'll have to dodge peaches, plums and possibly durian? OMO, that last pic, is that a tease that we'll get a special shot of his super long hands?! :blush:

@Vannyah M LCA was super kicka** in Vampire Detective!! Where have you been? Miss you lots!! And your ships that ships all, sounds perfect!!

Been busy with school and holidays, miss you all girls :) i actually watched 50h long family  romance drama with 0 kisses LOL ( 0 kisses as no one kissed in whole damn drama not even deadfish kiss:joy:)

I  was meronged by kdrama 2 times so better make #lowexpactacions all ship for Lucky Romance just in case xD that is self made fangirl protection program@callmegiggles

Just spazz over RJY and LSH and enjoy sexy voices and i am happy *giggling like crazy*

Based on flying rumor on instagram, it seems young je suho grew up in US/Canada so can we hope a little bit of Junyeol speaking English or maybe LSH too since he also from Canada?? Kyaaa fangirl can only hope... We got so many Junyeol English in YOF but how is it actually when he act with English lines? Add this English ship to the never ending list of Lucky Romance shiplist

OK this drama have so many potential ship more than my heart can endure, ottoke??

ChfCZRDWIAAr7_-.jpg

this is still from the same IG @misshoggy posted above. Can you spot HJE and LCA among the foreigner? and that lucky Canadian was there too!

7 hours ago, chi_mo_chi said:

BTS photoshoot Lucky romance

Full video

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/862278

Owh, thank you for the vids....

Okay yeorobun, please take a good look of 01.38 - 02.02, thats when my ship sailing smoothly. THE EARGASM SHIP YOOO!!!

oh and @Eichhoernchen, LSH did talk about canada but RJY didnt say anything about it in Je Suho intro. I guess Canada is pretty much confirmed though.

Archived