[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Agree with you @einYoshiChan..but let's say if he become CEO because his cheapskate life style, it would not be different than normal salary man who's not spending a lot, so that's why he can have his own building and owning his own company. regarding the first love, well, they need something to fill this 16 episode drama. otherwise, with original webtoon probably it fit only 10 ep lol

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, I didnt know that eargasm ship is such a hit. @Vannyah M @misshoggy @leekyuphii and @kpopjunkie, welcome aboard!!!

Lets hold hands, together we will pray for LR to give us many scene of Ryu Junyeol and Lee Soohyuk............. talking (with sprinkles of abs scenes). 

[image removed]

MOD EDIT: Please do not post images not pertaining to the drama

anyone who wants to join us is welcomed !!!!

Edit: sorry, i didnt know that i should not post a gif. It was a gif of sailormoon in case people are wondering...

1 hour ago, einYoshiChan said:

25 may??  Omooo...I can't wait!!  Why we still don't get any teaser??  I want watch the teaser/trailer or what ever it is.. please give it to me now!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

I read in dramabeans comments, many of them said they hope this drama will follow the original webtoon because change ryu character from normal salary guy to CEO is quite cliche (chaebol) plus they make LCA as RYU first love same as LSH as HJE first love...hurm.. actually ,it doesn't matter for me as long as they have RYU and soohyuk there.. I hope This male writernim can give us a fresh idea and make this drama awesome from the start to the end.. i m confident with ryu and HJE acting and i m so excited to watch this drama...

They missed out the point about him being an engineer who believes in sciences and formulas. I feel that the setup of science vs beliefs is better than cheapskate vs beliefs. Balance out the part where they make him into a CEO.

Really looking forward to this drama and gotta say I'm liking the cast too. I feel like this drama is going to have me laughing in stitches. Also I'm looking forward to the official teasers. Ryu Jun Yeol, so glad to see you on tv again..saranghae! (Omg how cheesy does that sound of me but I dont care hahaha).

I think he'll do great comedy, he's naturally charming and funny :)

P.S. eargasm club...tic toc...tic tic..only a matter of time..can't wait :P

12 hours ago, tsonzzz said:

Hey hey everyone!!!!!!!

I've come to share a new pic of HJE filming;)

Gosh she looks so pretty with that hair. Suits her a lot:wub: (btw I dont know who the man in the lower pic is. Doesnt look like RJY to me but anyways, any guesses though??? 

Source: 운빨로맨스 DC갤

Isnt that the ahjussi from city hunter? Actor Kim Sang Ho

I am not sure but  guess since he has distinctive appearance it is easier to recognized him. I look up his wikipedia have not been updated with his cameo on LR. Let us wait what kind role he has in LR. 

P.S: How come MBC hasnt release the script reading pic yet? I heard they did it for 3 hrs and read until eps 4. 

thanks for the script reading pics guys..

I cant wait for the drama. this drama filled with a lot of talented actor / actress..i hope the story can manage their talent because talent would be nowhere if the story is nothing.

16 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

They missed out the point about him being an engineer who believes in sciences and formulas. I feel that the setup of science vs beliefs is better than cheapskate vs beliefs. Balance out the part where they make him into a CEO.

agree wth you howl...i hope they didnt left out the original concept about science vs beliefs because cheapskates vs belief is not opposite couples. so the show would be even funnier..i belief that Jungeum and Junyeol can execute th scene really well.

Hwang Jung Eum, Ryu Joon Yeol, Lee Soo Hyk and more get together for first script reading of 'Lucky Romance'!

hwang-jung-eum-lee-soo-hyuk-ryu-joon-yeo

The full cast and crew of upcoming MBC drama 'Lucky Romance' got together for their first script reading!

On April 6, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Soo Hyuk, Ryu Joon Yeol, Lee Chung Ah, producer Kim Kyung Hee, script writer Choi Yoon Kyo and more showed great team work at their first meeting.

SEE ALSO: Hwang Jung Eum ultimately confirmed to act in rival drama to Ji Sung's 'Ddanddara'

'Lucky Romance' is a romantic comedy that portrays the love story of bright and outgoing Shim Boni, and game company CEO Jae Suho. Lee Soo Hyuk is expected to take part in the romance and create a love triangle along with Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Joon Yeol. 

The first episode of 'Lucky Romance' is scheduled on May 25!

ryu-joon-yeol_1460421677_luck.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/hwang-jung-eum-ryu-joon-yeol-lee-soo-hyk-and-more-get-together-for-first-script-reading-of-lucky-romance

Damn, they look so hot! I love HJE’s haircut!!! can’t wait for the teasers to start rolling out but please give Ryu Joon-yeol cool hairstyle like in the script reading photos or the likes ,he rocks it! lee soo hyuk is just fine,he just really fine in whatever hairstyle.. SO excited!!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/sneaking-good-luck-charms-in-lucky-romances-first-teaser/

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Sneaking good luck charms in Lucky Romance’s first teaser
by girlfriday | April 15, 2016

The first teaser for MBC’s new romantic comedy Lucky Romance is out, and it kinda makes me think that Hwang Jung-eum is playing the same character she usually plays in rom-coms, and Ryu Joon-yeol is playing his Answer Me 1988 character again. I’m sure that won’t actually be the case in the drama, but they are playing to type — she’s a little zany and he’s implacable in his gruffness. On the upside, they do it well, and I think they’re going to be very cute together.

The new Wednesday-Thursday drama is based on a webtoon about a heroine obsessed with fortunes and luck, who’s told she has to bed a man born in the year of the tiger in order to change her bad fate. It’s unclear how much of that original premise they’re going to keep in the drama adaptation, but in the teaser Ryu Joon-yeol has a little stuffed tiger sitting on the edge of his park bench, so I’m thinking she’ll still be after him for his, um, tiger.

Ryu Joon-yeol’s character has been changed from the webtoon, to be a geeeenius engineer and CEO of a gaming company. He’s all about formulas and science, which I’m sure will make him turn up his nose at the heroine’s superstitious ways. Lee Soo-hyuk(Neighborhood Hero) and Lee Chung-ah (Vampire Detective) will play their first loves — he’s a tennis pro and she’s his agent, and they’ll be rivals for Hwang Jung-eum and Ryu Joon-yeol’s affections.

The teaser doesn’t have any dialogue, but Hwang Jung-eum is pretty adorable about approaching her crush in the park. He clearly doesn’t think much of her, and you can read the embarrassment and disappointment and excitement on her face. But we see that she’s managed to stick a talisman on his back before scurrying away, which will hopefully start working its magic on him, and on us.

Lucky Romance follows Goodbye Mr. Black and premieres May 25.

http://tvcast.naver.com/siment (watch teaser here)

2 hours ago, lala14 said:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/sneaking-good-luck-charms-in-lucky-romances-first-teaser/

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Sneaking good luck charms in Lucky Romance’s first teaser
by girlfriday | April 15, 2016

The first teaser for MBC’s new romantic comedy Lucky Romance is out, and it kinda makes me think that Hwang Jung-eum is playing the same character she usually plays in rom-coms, and Ryu Joon-yeol is playing his Answer Me 1988 character again. I’m sure that won’t actually be the case in the drama, but they are playing to type — she’s a little zany and he’s implacable in his gruffness. On the upside, they do it well, and I think they’re going to be very cute together.

The new Wednesday-Thursday drama is based on a webtoon about a heroine obsessed with fortunes and luck, who’s told she has to bed a man born in the year of the tiger in order to change her bad fate. It’s unclear how much of that original premise they’re going to keep in the drama adaptation, but in the teaser Ryu Joon-yeol has a little stuffed tiger sitting on the edge of his park bench, so I’m thinking she’ll still be after him for his, um, tiger.

Ryu Joon-yeol’s character has been changed from the webtoon, to be a geeeenius engineer and CEO of a gaming company. He’s all about formulas and science, which I’m sure will make him turn up his nose at the heroine’s superstitious ways. Lee Soo-hyuk(Neighborhood Hero) and Lee Chung-ah (Vampire Detective) will play their first loves — he’s a tennis pro and she’s his agent, and they’ll be rivals for Hwang Jung-eum and Ryu Joon-yeol’s affections.

The teaser doesn’t have any dialogue, but Hwang Jung-eum is pretty adorable about approaching her crush in the park. He clearly doesn’t think much of her, and you can read the embarrassment and disappointment and excitement on her face. But we see that she’s managed to stick a talisman on his back before scurrying away, which will hopefully start working its magic on him, and on us.

Lucky Romance follows Goodbye Mr. Black and premieres May 25.

http://tvcast.naver.com/siment (watch teaser here)

yes!! agree,exactly !! that's the first thing pop up from my head when i watch the teaser.. je su ho resembling jung hwan so much,especially with that dark cloth.. i hope they can make his character little bit different in real drama

Spoiler

(actually i don't really mind if his character is like junghwan because i like it when ryu playing a cold character.he so sexy and makes my heart fluttering..besides,i miss kim jung hwan so much.. oh,it's must be great if we can have kim sajang and miran omma as a cameo..ok..i should stop now. .kekeke)..

however,the teaser just so cute..omo..omoo..they filming it at beautiful place..i can't wait to watch the drama....

may come fasterr!!!

tumblr_o5o4yvo5sS1uiqzaro1_250.gif tumblr_o5o4yvo5sS1uiqzaro2_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o5o4yvo5sS1uiqzaro3_250.gif tumblr_o5o4yvo5sS1uiqzaro4_250.gif

tumblr_o5o4yvo5sS1uiqzaro5_250.gif tumblr_o5o4yvo5sS1uiqzaro6_250.gif

tumblr_o5o4yvo5sS1uiqzaro8_250.gif tumblr_o5o4yvo5sS1uiqzaro7_250.gif

Archived