[Thai Series 2016] Kiss The Series รักต้องจูบ

WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

I think you have a to rigid view of a Boys Love couple... tending to that old fashion and stereotype Japanese understanding of Uke vs Seme. That is why you use "feminine" for Tee (Uke) and "masculine" for Mork (Seme) - LOL.

In Kiss me Again both characters are just very manly (just like Korn & Knock; for example) in the way they look... and so it comes that you find Kao "too manly" for your own taste. To me this is awesome... as I don't like feminine gay characters at all. (maybe the reason why ADDICTION is one of my favorites Asian BL Series until now); and I can NOT follow the Uke vs Seme stereotypes at all.

You could add to your complains about Newbie playing Kao that he is taller than Tay (Pete) by one centimeter - LOL - and this go also against the Uke vs Seme stereotypes... as the Seme is to be also the taller one in the couple; right (?)

Kao being manly doesn't contradict having a sensitive character at all... This was the same for Luo Ying in ADDICTION (I need a reference to make my idea as clear as possible): Luo Ying was extremely manly; and strong... the best of his class in everything, not only academics, but also in sports and military training (he was suppose to join the military academy in Season 2, according to the novel). I believe this two were the most masculine characters an Asian BL ever had to that moment. Here in KMG... Kao is very close to Luo Ying character building... (not 100% up there, but very close indeed)... and that balance is probably what fascinates Pete the most.

BUT... since this is a matter of taste, you having yours, me... having my own... and the others here having also different views and taste...

We have to learn to accept diversity... also in BL Series...

We all will have favorites; and non favorites BL Series and characters... This is part of life... Be Happy...!! :kiss_wink:

And don't mind the misunderstandings due to the language barriers... just keep on talking...

We will get it right thru this dialogues. :smile:

I Think you mistaken about me a lot

Yesterday i watched Jdrama called "Takumi Kun ano areta aozora" and the steryotypes annoyed me so much i didn't finish the drama

1.  The way you see feminin character is difference for me 

2. I look at small details at the same time the full picture..not just one of them

3. Addiction as one of my top favorite drama ,  very good example for this.

Huang Jingyu is the "man" in the relationship by the way he looks and act, but still it does't mean Xu Weizhou isn't...it's just that he is less manly from him in the looks and acting

4. Vihokratana and New Thitipoom both manly , they are even but yet the characters drawn to show us the viewer the types.and Kao type supposed to be the more feminine (not only physically) one and as people write here the novel also suggest this that he look smaller then Pete.

5. Another example is "My Tee" the two character are manly( for my point of view), but still Drake more manly by the way he looks talk and  behaving

it's a mix between the character and the actor who are playing the character

i you switch the characters in those dramas (there's planty,  Sotus and even more real one: Gay OK Bangkok) it wouldn't work.

This happening also in real life, theres always someone that is more feminine

Anyway...i suggest this idea because there's something that botherd me  as the drama progressing. at first it was a small issue but as episodes goes by it looks more and more clear there's a gap betweent the character of Kao and the actor himself.

Maybe it's also the script , and the story 

i like this drama still  .but now it's with a question mark.

If this is really the lead up to the Kiss The Series then there was a clip in the last few episodes that shows they have a way to go. 

Spoiler

It is Kao who gets jealous alot of Pete.  Pete even helping to tutor Sandee which leads to Kao walking out really annoyed and jealous with him and later having a talk.  If i recall Pete was also spending time around someone else as well and because Kao does like it Pete said he will stop in which Sandee busts them holding hands, thats why Pete also sets Sandee up with Thada is because of Kao's jealousy.  So Kao will be very emotionally unstable trying to find a balance with Pete, well thats my expectation anyhow from the original series.

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

To me Newbie is GREAT playing Kao... :love: :kiss_wink:

and I can't imagine anyone else playing this role, specially together with Tay (Pete) :relaxed:

Ouais! (similar to "yep!") No-one can replace Newie (or Newbie?) in the Kao's role. I think he never so well played in a serie! This is not a support role as before, it's a main one, and he suit it so well! (except for the drunk scene, where the performance is not at same level, but i found that's the same in every series i have seen, to play a drunk guy when you're not drunk is something difficult for all actors, so i recommand to each serie's director: gives them real alcohol bottles before acting ha ha ha), also agree the couple they made with Tay (or Tawan?) is awesome, they have two different personnality in their reciprocal acting which create this charismatic couple! We have the chance to have two great series at the same time ( a third with Love lie hide fake, even i can't yet appreciate to his real value). 

On 7/12/2018 at 4:10 PM, Mel_Rios said:

In Kiss me Again both characters are just very manly (just like Korn & Knock; for example) in the way they look... and so it comes that you find Kao "too manly" for your own taste. To me this is awesome... as I don't like feminine gay characters at all,.....and I can NOT follow the Uke vs Seme stereotypes at all.

I think i could've write the same phrases, as long as it suit so well with my own thoughts!

24 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

He was also very cute together with May in Sotus...

It is into this serie (where he doesn't have a gay role) i discover his talent and immediatly notice he has his own personnality (as Wad into same serie). I like this kind of actor which have something different from other actors! They are just a few to my eyes: immediatly charismatic. I hope the best for his future career (gay or not)!

ps: Mermaid Sauna" seems to have a "weird" plot (just read it at Mydramalist site):crazy:

6 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

. He was also very cute together with May in Sotus...

Cheers...!!

I love His Character in SOTUS, even more than Waterboyy, he's gentleman and very good with his girlfriend, they've chemistry so easy that i Thought they're dating, Like Victor and Piglet....

On 7/10/2018 at 3:44 PM, gogole mongol said:

I saw it when it was release,d and doesn't impress me so much (it's just a nice cartoon).ll understand) 

I have seen it in you tube channel of Connor...because he was so cute and adorable while watching this maybe it makes it more then what it is:)):lol:

Wooow... Mok help Sun & Rain... love this couple also...waiting for dark blue kiss...

TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO...TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO...TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... TAYNEW... PETEKAO... 

3 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

OMG...!! Part 2

Hide contents

Rain best friend just fought a bunch of "criminal" hurting P'Sun and demanded an apology:

"Apologize to my "older brother" (Pee in Thai means this)

Kao was right... when he said to P'Sun before: "I think he keeps coming to your shop to see you, na". :blush:

Now Kao is cooking diner... Pete is there with him... is Kao's house...

This is the scene from the trailer about Mint having pictures of them kissing in the pool.

Hi! Can you please tell me the jist of what Kao said to Pete after he found out about the photo? Kao seemed mad at Pete again.. 

please?

OMG Part 3!

Pete's dad saw the photo!! that richard simmons Mint! hahahaha

OMG Part 4!

I feel like Kao is going to give into Pete real soon! (even if I don't understand a thing their saying! lol)

5 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Is because Pete said to be afraid the picture would go public and everybody would find out about them being together...

That make Kao say: This is why I can't trust you... you will end up hurting my feelings... :bawling:

Thanks! Aww, Kao was offended that Pete doesn't anyone know about them... 

I feel like Pete has redeemed himself to Kao after he accompanied them in the hospital.. 

47 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

OMG...!! Part 2

Reveal hidden contents

Rain best friend just fought a bunch of "criminal" hurting P'Sun and demanded an apology:

"Apologize to my "older brother" (Pee in Thai means this)

Kao was right... when he said to P'Sun before: "I think he keeps coming to your shop to see you, na". :blush:

Now Kao is cooking diner... Pete is there with him... is Kao's house...

This is the scene from the trailer about Mint having pictures of them kissing in the pool.

OMG...! Crisis in Paradise again...!! :cry:

OMG...! Part 3 :cold_sweat:

Reveal hidden contents

Kao's mum need to go the hospital.

Mint send the pictures to Pete's father...!!

O M G...!! Pat & Momint...!! :love:

Reveal hidden contents

Matt: What wrong with you; Mr. Pat (being funny)

Pat: I like you...

This episode is killing me...!! :bawling::joy::love:

Part 4

Matt & Pat

Reveal hidden contents

Pat: I like you. I like you, but not only like a friend... I feel like I need to let you now how I am feeling now.

Matt: Ah... Pat... then... Are you...?

Pat: Humm (mean yes) I have been for a while (gay). Then... Do you have feelings for me too?

(long silence)

Matt: Ah... Hey Pat...

Pat: Yes...

Matt: I like you as a good friend.

Pat: Humm...

Matt: We have together since forever... But I can't love you more than as a friend... 

Pat: I am so sorry Matt... But then what do you think? Can we remain as good friends as until now?

Matt: Of course we can...! Tomorrow is just another day...

Pat: Thank you so much Matt... 

(silence... Matt smiles... Pat seems relieve but sad at the same time)

Matt: Hey...!! Why are you like this now...?!

(Matt tries to caress Pat face... Pat moves again)

Pat: Hey... Better don't do that right now...

Then Pat talks about Matt having love feelings for Sanson...(That evil snake)... but Matt keeps silent.

Kao's house coming up

Oh... this is so beautiful... despite Kao's mum being sick... she says:

Reveal hidden contents

"I feel at ease seeing Pete and Kao being so close... Pete... please, keep being such a good friend to Kao... and do take care of each other like this in the future too"

Kao little sister: "Oh, mum... You are talking to them like they are to get marriage soon" (LOL)

:love:

Thanks for this!

Can you also please tell us what Pete said to Kao while they were on the stairs? please?

I think the hot Episodes has to be upload now because they loose views cause the other servidors 

Advance Episode 14: here comes trouble! Pete's Father found her own son trying to ride Kao... 

DiJoLPdVQAE7cw-.jpg

DiJ0Zx7UYAAX3M9.jpg

DiJwvOXUEAAVMpL.jpg

Tawan instam

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

LINE TV Thailand - Uncut & 720p HD Version

* * * Cheers * * *

Have watch it, as usual waiting for cut eng sub (hoping My Tee problem doesn't to overflow on this serie)

Another father who is anxious for his old days, receiving a message and seeing his son kissing another guy in the swimming pool, and founding them lovey dovey in son's room! Hopefully, he doesn't (yet) have heart attack! It seems other couples have all some problems! Clouds in the sky have dark colors this last time!

Archived