[Drama 2016] The Master of Revenge 마스터-국수의 신l

suchadiva42

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jadecloud, Thanks for all of the info and observations:D I like you, prefer to watch drama's based on mangas/webtoons then to read them.  Your reference/question re the abs-solute chesty bareness does require more study once the drama airs. 

@irilight I'm thinking of Jo Jae Hyun is in this drama, it can't be too silly.It's already a given we will get to watch a good performance by him.

@suchadiva42 Thank you for opening this thread:wub:

@jadecloud,, @irilight, Thanks chingu's for the Pics showing Noodles of Chef as well as the Characters Names, you're both muched appreciated.

@evie7, chingu you're certainly most welcome :D

I also can't wait when this drama starts and now seeing a great cast who I think is going to give it their all in this drama especially Cho Jae Hyun and Chun Jung Myung.

Gong Seung Yeon Takes Lead Role in New Mini Series

Gong Seung Yeon has been selected as the new female lead for an upcoming drama series.

In KBS 2TV’s “Master: God of Noodles” (tentative title), which will air in April, Gong Seung Yeon has been cast to play the role of Kim Da Hae, a beautiful lady who acts like a complete tomboy. Her character may seem to know how to say her mind, but she also has a few human flaws, which only makes her even more likeable. Several of her past stories, which will be tangled with her present, will also energize the plotline as well.

Fans are eager to see how her impeccable taste buds will lead her into the path of noodle masters such as Chun Jung Myung and Jo Jae Hyun.

Gong Seung Yeon has already proven her stable acting skills in a variety of dramas, from modern to historical. Since her debut in 2014 with the drama “She’s So Loveable,” she has been rocking roles in “Heard It Through the Grapevine” and “Six Flying Dragons.” Many are interested to see how much her acting skills have increased as she plays the role of Kim Da Hae, a lively girl with a somber past.

“I’m honored to work with such great seniors,” she said. “From the moment I saw the synopsis, Kim Da Hae’s several charms caught my eye. I will do my best to live up to that character so please cheer me on.”

Meanwhile, “Master: God of Noodles” will air on April 20, after “Descendants of the Sun” ends.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/gong-seung-yeon-takes-lead-role-in-new-mini-series/

On 3/10/2016 at 3:21 AM, suchadiva42 said:

Actor Cheon Jeong-myeong is coming back with the new KBS 2TV drama "Master - God of Noodles" as Moo-myeong.

"Master - God of Noodles" is based on the comic "God of Noodles" which is about distorted passion and fatal love as well as humanism.

Cheon Jeong-myeong's role of Moo-myeong is one who abandons his real name to get back the destiny he was rid of. As a young child, Moo-myeong experiences an incident that changes his life forever and enters an orphanage himself where he gets the name Moo-myeong. He then sharpens his knives to put his desires to action.

I'm back, BFFs! This is really a good and exciting news... our Bear is soaring high.:)

And I really thought he's the same guy from Oh My Ghost.. they kinda look the same. :)  

Guest rainmoon

Are they script reading already?

Btw thanks @jadecloud for the comic link, been looking for it everywhere !!

Guest rainmoon

Rookie Korean Actress Gong Seung Yeon Cast In FIRST Lead Role In Upcoming Drama

Posted on 
Spoiler

Image: Gong Seung Yeon / The Star

After just two years in the industry, actress Gong Seung Yeon has been cast in her first ever lead role in a drama. 

According to recent reports, the actress will be playing the female lead in upcoming KBS2 drama Master: God of Noodles alongside actor Chun Jung Myung.

Gong Seung Yeon rose into recognition after appearing in the drama My Lovely Girl(Rain, f(x) Krystal) in 2014. She then went on to appear in Heard It Through the Grapevine and Six Flying Dragons in 2015, the same year in which she was a virtual married couple with CNBLUE‘s Junghyun on We Got Married.

Although many fans expressed their excitement for Gong Seung Yeon’s first lead role, some also expressed their concern for the drama’s quality based on its title and synopsis.

Master: God of Noodles will air in April 20th following the completion of Descendants of the Sun.

htm_20160311132222466053_99_20160311133202

Well I guess they've decided to go with Gong Seong Yeon as the Leading Female Lead in which when I posted this drama earlier it states that Jung Yumi was indeed the Lead, but NO BIGGIE :D even though I'm a fan of Jung Yumi, I'm still tuning in to watch this interested  drama ;)

Guest rainmoon
4 hours ago, suchadiva42 said:

Well I guess they've decided to go with Gong Seong Yeon as the Leading Female Lead in which when I posted this drama earlier it states that Jung Yumi was indeed the Lead, but NO BIGGIE :D even though I'm a fan of Jung Yumi, I'm still tuning in to watch this interested  drama ;)

Still confused about that, some reports say Jung Yumi others say Gong Seungyeon. Maybe 2 leading ladies ...?  In any case I love both, anticipating this .. :D

2 hours ago, rainmoon said:

Still confused about that, some reports say Jung Yumi others say Gong Seungyeon. Maybe 2 leading ladies ...?  In any case I love both, anticipating this .. :D

Chingu I also heard they both were leading ladies but we shall see and can't wait to see them in action :D

I read in someone else post (6FD thread) that Jung Yumi character is created special for this drama, she don't exist in oryginal manga history. SY has love story with CJM from beginning. Maybe this will be love triangle? ;)

Hai everyone im new here..there bit of confusing for female lead role right..as what i understand CJM was the man lead JYM and GSY were the female lead..the difference was that GSY will be love interest with CJM in the beginning While going to end It end up with JYM.. LSY  and JYM was friend as in 'some' situation at the beginng but the end still not clear..there also KJU Character be JYM one sided love..as i predict GSY will be Kim gil do daughter and that might be Chance for CJM to approach her to take revenge for her dad or something.

anyway, as we know the plot was not clear for other character except  moomyung and kim gil do revenge story..hope the story will be good...

2 hours ago, kirak said:

Hai everyone im new here..there bit of confusing for female lead role right..as what i understand CJM was the man lead JYM and GSY were the female lead..the difference was that GSY will be love interest with CJM in the beginning While going to end It end up with JYM.. LSY  and JYM was friend as in 'some' situation at the beginng but the end still not clear..there also KJU Character be JYM one sided love..as i predict GSY will be Kim gil do daughter and that might be Chance for CJM to approach her to take revenge for her dad or something.

anyway, as we know the plot was not clear for other character except  moomyung and kim gil do revenge story..hope the story will be good...

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to see JYM along with the rest but if JYM doesn't have a love interest with CJM. That's ok as well as long as she ends up with somebody who's willing to share his life with her :D

Archived