[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Did the Yao family even know who XN was, anyway? They didn't attend the same uni so they wouldn't have known how HUGE XN was. Unless he was huge outside of school?

in my interpretation, I guess either one of the guild member probably will know the fact bout who XN really is, although this is of course purely my imagination, lol. probably during the games launch, or maybe when his company being featured in some magazine (okay, I admit, I got this idea coz I watch some TV drama--hi aaron! Wave hand!!!) and someone who also attend the dinner will recognize him and tells other. these people liveries to gossip, and the Yao's never been anybody's favourite too, so of course, if there's a good opportunities to rub salt, gasoline, and flaming matches, people would not hesitate to do it!( I volunteer!!)

2 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Well after a week of vacation it looks like I missed a lot. Time for a marathon!! yes!

I've been downloading the whole available video! marathoning video is really good for our "health", lol.. a different kind of exercises, ppfttt

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nheenai Tan said:

Zheng Shuang reminds me of Barbie Hsu (Meteor Garden days) 

i'm stuck at episode 22. Can someone give me a link with english sub for ep 23 onwards :) 

Still can't get over how sweet and cute YY and ZS is :wub:  Hope they will pair for another drama soon. They should also date in real life. Haha I think they are both single?

well, I got similar vibe, and the fact that they share the same character from hana you dango adaptation, maybe contribute to it? Hehe..Your wish is mostly everyone wishes, lol.. well, just take it with grain of salt. I just hope that they could maintaining the current friendships, as there's always a chance to develop something furthermore. Haha. well, the nature of their status is rather questionable, as both linkage to other person. Z's to her ex, and YY to his agency mate. I won't name the name, you could just googling it :)

16 minutes ago, Thuc-NghiT said:

Hahaha information in pairs! :D Yup that describes me exactly. I might have let out a smalllllllll squeal every now and then. I probably look constipated to be honest lol, while trying to hold back from smiling and fangirling. I'm about to get some lunch soon and I will proceed to binge watch all the hot instagram clips until my next class >:D 

I doubt they did - I don't think River would have mentioned anything to them so I'm assuming to them - he's just a handsome face. If only they knew....kekekekeke

Omg! You got me Loled so hard at "constipated"! ooh, please share that IG account, I really need that, for world peace :P

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

ROFLMAO hunan did a piece of Victoria's recent spate of liking and commenting on YY's weibo posts xD

I have nothing against Vic...but if they get together I would cry...

nooooooooo.. not right now, Vic!!! Don't burst my delulu Bubbles!I'll take that gesture as  she's just being "supported" her shidi okay! go find some mature man, Vic! YY is just a boy, lol..

• Like 3

Image result for Love o2oImage result for you had me at helloImage result for Love o2o

It's pretty hard to sum up everything I have felt so far in this fast paced drama except to say what an amazing experience it has given me.  Yang Yang was new to me and in all honesty he truly had me at hello and has kept me there episode after episode.  It's not just the looks but a mixture of that and the way he plays this amazing character.  Although I did see the movie and enjoyed it I found myself so much more moved by this OTP on screen in the way they handle their emotions and even physical movements.  It's hard to express in words except to say every kiss and gentle word.  Every glance and expression is so well thought out and done it's overwhelming just watching them together...

I mean no disrespect to the amazing actors in China but as for me Yang Yang has my vote for best kisser on screen and maybe off screen as well LOL:w00t:  He plays this character with such slow yet so sexy charm that he brings the word swoon to mind every time he is around maybe it's me but your heart can only take so much talk about chills...

WW is the perfect match for XN they feed off each others talent and bring out the best in one another and you can just feel when the chemistry is working and they had it nailed!!!  I just got done with episode 24 and if anything I am already sad about this experience moving so fast.  I love the back and forth feeling these two have given me and although I have read some who have said this relationship has been to calm.  I think that's what I love most about it and why it seems so fresh and even beautiful to watch.  When so many dramas seem to give you more stress when ones real life is stressful enough on it's own.  Taking the time to watch and enjoy a story such as this is like breathing in happiness & love and brings you comfort instead.  Haven't read all the posts yet as I am behind and thought it would be better to write first.  Whether ones thoughts are right or wrong it's better that they are your own...  Love to all...:wub:

18 minutes ago, shinesun said:

well, I got similar vibe, and the fact that they share the same character from hana you dango adaptation, maybe contribute to it? Hehe..Your wish is mostly everyone wishes, lol.. well, just take it with grain of salt. I just hope that they could maintaining the current friendships, as there's always a chance to develop something furthermore. Haha. well, the nature of their status is rather questionable, as both linkage to other person. Z's to her ex, and YY to his agency mate. I won't name the name, you could just googling it :)

Omg! You got me Loled so hard at "constipated"! ooh, please share that IG account, I really need that, for world peace :P

Haha it's not any specific account - I just stalk the #Love020 and #yangyang hashtag on instagram :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I think that's what I love most about it and why it seems so fresh and even beautiful to watch.  When so many dramas seem to give you more stress when ones real life is stressful enough on it's own.  Taking the time to watch and enjoy a story such as this is like breathing in happiness & love and brings you comfort instead.  

anyeong, chingu-ya!!!Here we meet again.. Ah, your words resonate me million times! I'm really  really glad that the couple dynamic is really "healthy" and you're truly in synch with my thought, as I "escape" my reality thru a drama, and of course, a purely entertainment is all I need!

• Like 4

Woah! That wedding dress scene was kinda hot! Definitely hotter than I anticipated! :blush: Nothing too explicit, but all the innuendoes are enough to stir my imagination. :blush::heart:

Yes, this drama is like a breath of fresh air for me too. There is something so wonderful about the OTP wholesome and healthy relationship. This is the type of relationship I aspire to have in the future. Thank you to Gu Man for creating such wonderful characters. It has been such a joy to watch this drama with you all. :heart:

• Like 9

Wonderful wonderful praises from everyone~~~ :tears:

I'm always amazed whenever anyone in this thread is able to express his/her thoughts about the drama. Can't wait to quote y'all as soon as I finish watching the raw eps of 29&30~

Y'all are lovely and let's keep on spazzing some more for the others who are still catching up! :wub:

• Like 5

Perfect ending, just beautiful (though I would love to see Cong cong, their child).

*Sigh* The last 2 episodes put me in clouds and I can't seem to get my feet back on ground. :wub: hehe

I love how the drama followed the novel like 95% of the time. This tops all of the other Gu man adaptions. They balance each other so much. I love how WW has more of a personality, is independent, and can handle her man.

• Like 10

Woah! Just finished watching the raw for episode 29 and 30. I literally felt in-love and ended clapping at the ending. This drama is light-hearted, very sweet and warm. While watching the raw, I cannot even remember how many times I smiled and giggled. Truly an amazing drama. I had lots of first time experience through this drama. This is actually the first time where I comment on soompi thread a lot, my first time loving a Mainland drama,  first time live streaming a drama, and my first time watching all the raw episodes from the start to end. lol. Seriously, this drama captured my heart and I wonder when I'll be able to let go. lol. I love the cast, the music, the graphics and scenery. I like it all. :). Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang's chemistry is oozing.
My favorite part of Zheng Shuang's acting was when Wei Wei said to Xiao Nai that he does not have to do a lot of things for her and when Xiao Nai say to her that he is also at lost not knowing what to do because it is also his first relationship, but what others can do for their girlfriends, he can do too. Her teary eyes at that moment and the "so lucky and blessed to have you face" is really amazing. The feeling of happiness knowing that someone is willing to be with you, protect you and love you, for me, had been perfectly captured by Zheng Shuang at that time. As for Yang Yang, I love his presence all in all. His smirk, smile and worried face, I like it all. Again, I really wish another production will cast them together. The chemistry is undeniable with this one. 
I'm glad but at the same time sad because this drama already ended. Glad, because I will now be able to focus more on studying because I crazily wait for 7:30 pm for the live streaming and 12 pm for the raws just for this drama. Sad because I will surely miss all of your spazzing and live reactions. Anyways, the english subbed for this drama is still not yet finish so I may still comment here from time to time. I really hope that they will be cast for another drama and when that time comes, I wish to see all of your spazzing and comment again... If you guys found another interesting drama to watch,  please recommend it to me... Thanks to all of you guys, I really had fun in this thread... 
:blush:

sorry for writing a novel... lol

• Like 11

2 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

^.^ mum & dad are married~~~

e86dcbf0gw1f7k6mg8k5kj21kw11x7bh.jpg

Yes, but mom needs to learn how to kiss. She's stiff as a board!!! Yang Yang has done a good work in the kisses, but Zhen Shuang... And I'm disappointed they didn't show more about "my" Hao Mei & Kao. Their story has ended without conclusion. Argh! I'll always have the novel :wub:

• Like 4

I'm watchin' this live, however it's without subs sadly ... I know, I know I can watch streaming online with subs but I don't want to(?) LoL:P I find the lead heroine to be disturbingly thin, like way too skinny tbh-_- The lead male protagonist is just H-O-T:w00t: It's almost unreal how good looking he is! Don't care much for the plot as the gaming bits bore me to death:rolleyes: Honestly don't see what the hype is for this drama, am tuning in for the hot male lead mostly, everything else is kind of lackluster.

• Like 1

Beautiful drama, simply amazing! I can't believe it's really over now. I'm so sad, it ended too soon. Well, I still need to watch with subtitles and then I'm sure I will re-watch as much as possible because I can't get enough of our lovely couple. The drama was superb from the beginning and even the ending was really satisfying. It amazes me how similar it was to the book and I actually love it so much more this way. I don't like how scriptwriters usually change the novels but in our drama it remained very loyal to the original plot. Gu Man romance novels are very breathtaking, always my favorite.

Picture2_zpspy9o1wvn.png~original

What can say about Yang Yang character, Xiao Nai, beside the fact he is my dream man? He's so supportive, loyal, smart, caring and loving. Who wouldn't want a man like that? And our Bei Wei Wei played by Zheng Shuang was lively and sweet. Both actors really fitted each other and they had great chemistry. I would love to see them playing together in another drama. I will surely watch it. And finally, thank you for the posts. Even though, I didn't write many times, I enjoyed reading all your discussions and thoughts. I hope all of you will continue to stay active in the forum.

• Like 11

So I'm browsing Tumblr, right (hey, don't judge me, I like to see the gifs and funny comments :P), and I run into this rant about XN saying Er Xi's just a small part of WW's world whiles he's her everything. They're going on and on about how they don't understand why people would find it romantic and how him saying "her friends don't matter as much as him" is supposed to be a comfort. They also have issues with XN saying he wouldn't blame WW if she cheated, etc. Basically, they found his statements extremely naive about the cheating, and "creeptastic" about the Er Xi thing.

And I'm just sitting there like, bro (sis?) chill. IT'S JUST A REALLY CUTE DRAMA.

Even if it wasn't (and it happened to be real), wouldn't that be when WW would put her foot down if she wanted. The XN in that situation could say anything he wanted if he wanted and the WW would have to figure out where her limits were and clearly delineate them. Like, why the heck were people expecting some social commentary or ground-breaking plot from a drama that made it clear from the synopsis that it was just going to be a cute, frothy, college romance?

Why do people have to read so much into everything?

• Like 9