[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

1 minute ago, lolalarue said:

Oh My Goodness guys, what is this? KO and Hao Mei in old style clothing? Can someone give us a summary or translation?

It's just a fanmade video with the two of them in other dramas they've been in. They didn't act together in another drama, because you can tell from their clothing and hair that it's from different dynasties in Chinese history.

• Like 3

So in the drama u know like shao Xiang and the meanie girls that BS about weiwei cheating/flirting they never found out that her boyfriend was his in-game husband? Just wondering

this show was awesome kinda a relax drama with no over the top evil/annoying character 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nanstarrr said:

So in the drama u know like shao Xiang and the meanie girls that BS about weiwei cheating/flirting they never found out that her boyfriend was his in-game husband? Just wondering

I think Shao Xiang found out in one of the episode where WW was sleeping and XN took over her computer and read what Shao Xiang wrote to WW. And that he was able to link XN to WW's in-game Husband.

I kept re-streaming the videos as no drama now can be as good as this one

I do think ZS is more and more responsive in the later kisses though not as much as we the audience could love to see but I supposed she has really bring out the WW in the novel. It is almost close to the novel where XN is the domineering one in expressing his love in kissing and more physical where WW is the more subdue one. 

• Like 8

I just finished the drama today with english subs T_T Feeling bittersweet..

Kuddos to the cast and crew, this show managed to keep my attention to the very end (something some Korean dramas fail to do for me, awesome buildup but it gets rather meh mid-way). The drama lacks conflict (despite the annoying gossipy girls) in the plot but it hits all the sweet spots. Love love love the university campus settings, Xiao Nai's awesome yet funny buddies, Wei Wei's supportive and close clique, the gaming aspects (be it the online game or making of the new version - I really enjoyed the Boss Fight! Really wished it had more of those quests especially with XN's buddies) and of course the most beautiful and trusting couple. I will never be tired of those kisses hahaha...

Dayum Yang Yang really held his forte, he is crazy good looking I feel like I need to appreciate every single angle of his face. Granted his guy friends Old Man Yu and Hao Mei were plenty adorable and are good-looking themselves, KO too but he's not really my type xD Gotta say WW's virtual ex-husband was a looker too... :P Glad he and his cousin the School Beauty had their redemption, they ain't so bad after all.

My only bone to pick is with Cao Guang >_> He goes around making assumptions but didn't own up to them completely, urgh EX is too good for him. Glad XN shut him up good during the basketball match, his unwavering trust towards WW is so amazing to watch. I can forsee myself rewatching it in several months time :) 

• Like 7

I liked this drama, all the characters had personalities so vastly different that you enjoyed it completely.  Didnt matter if it was XN's friends or XN himself or WW's friends or WW herself.

I liked the chemistry between KO and Mei, would of been great if there was more but hey i dont think the books or script catered for that and i doubt it would of got past sensors anyhow.....lol  But the subtle gentle look occassionally from KO was enough for me, would of added more if Mei was a touch more responsive but i think its his characters inexperience there.

The only thing that i really disliked about the series and even then it was only slight was i found XN a bit robotic in emotions, didnt always show emotions and maybe in part that was the script or book but i even with a dead pan blank face could of shown a bit of expression at times.  It was there and you could see him smile or laugh but those moments were rare and they would light up the screen when he did, so that was disappointing.

• Like 3

This would be ONE of my favorite scenes in the drama: 

fave09.gif

Heartbreak for them both~~ see their faces?! Ugh. Sad, sad, sad. (The drama got to dwell on this beautifully coz the magnitude of what they felt during the 'separation' lacked in the book.)

09f.jpg

09o.jpg

• Like 7

Image result for Love o2o episode 29th?id=OIP.Mee88c678380224e48db4b5eaaa17bImage result for Love o2o episode 29

How does one express or even pick the perfect words to describe Love o2o and everything you loved about it from start to finish.  A beautiful written story about how love can be found in the oddest places but if you trust your heart and what it feels you quickly realize no matter how young you are that it's truly a treasure and worth holding onto...

While watching XN & WW holding hands while over looking Sunset Peak the beauty of that scene his back hugging her with his arms.  Together dreaming about their future, hopes and desires.  While we were given a look at the memories, scenes and flashbacks of all those moments this drama had given us.  I found myself wishing there was no ending later hoping there could & would be hopes of more somehow in the future.  Maybe it's because even in this moment they reminded me of every couples desires when looking into the future that it just will never end because what they are to each other and have is just to beautiful to ever let go of...

Remembering where they started and hopes of where they would be.  WW said it best the things they had seen together, done together were memories that would never disappear for they are safe within their hearts forever.

.I would have loved to have seen Er Xi & Cao Guang's relationship & romance bloom right before our very eyes on screen.  For I would have been more than willing to watch another 30 episodes and experience the future of these amazing characters.   That filled our real lives with so much inspiration.  Not only was the idea & story line fresh, a mixture of an online world that walked right out into the real world and even further into our lives as well...

I think I was happily surprised that there were so many close and intimate couple moments that stirred our hearts and took our breath away.  Gave us chills and yes even thrills LOL:PBut honestly it was the chemistry that flowed like a river right through XN & WW.  Moved through each episode sweetly & gently taking each of us on their journey and allowing us to see and experience the simplicity yet beauty  of their love...  

I for one am glad XN couldn't wait any longer what a romantic scene that was just enough to allow our minds to fill in the rest.  WW looked amazing in her wedding attire but having XN dress her was pure writing excellence!!!  A beautiful ending to a beautiful beginning two hearts that became one...

Thanks to all those here posting and lurking as well I hope to see you in another great drama thread until then may you and those you love stay safe & happy...:wub:

18 hours ago, jovialkitty said:

I think Shao Xiang found out in one of the episode where WW was sleeping and XN took over her computer and read what Shao Xiang wrote to WW. And that he was able to link XN to WW's in-game Husband.

I kept re-streaming the videos as no drama now can be as good as this one

I do think ZS is more and more responsive in the later kisses though not as much as we the audience could love to see but I supposed she has really bring out the WW in the novel. It is almost close to the novel where XN is the domineering one in expressing his love in kissing and more physical where WW is the more subdue one. 

Ahh I see and i also have the same feeling about the kisses that was the only reason why I didn't give it a perfect 10 lol... But if that's how she is in the novel then okay... But I guess I just have that impression already since I had watch other ZS dramas keke

the last episode was hot when XN help WW put on her bridal outfit... 

• Like 3

USAFarmgirl, I agree with you, I could not mind having another 30 episodes. The story was so beautifully written. And was so amazing transformed by the cast onscreen.

The inspiration of youth, the love and the trust that is wonderfully bring out by the cast. The carefreeness of youth, the joy of finding soulmates and BFFs in the dorm. The dream and ambition, the cramming during exams, all are brought out by the cast.

The other aspect of human's perspectives of other are also brought out through the characters. A well-balance and realistic drama where there are work and personal life involves unlike many romance story where the main cast does not seem to need to work.

Now I am facing issues of being able to get another great drama that can meet this benchmark set by this drama.

Really missed the main couple in this drama.

• Like 7