[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

13 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

@moodypie thank you, my friend - honestly, I feel as proud of him as if he were my adopted son for real :)   He's in Sydney now, on a very short holiday - wonder if he watched this episode :) 

@Grace1003 thank you for very much for that clip of HCY's OST.

@febz that actor does seem to have many beautiful "daughters" :) - he looks quite an impressive figure, I guess he will play a pivotal part in the last three episodes.

I would like to believe that he will watch or perhaps was given a good idea on how the script for this ep was like...so that when he sings it will be very close to the scene that was shot. he has to have that feel to sing! When his song came into the background, I was immediately thinking that you must be jumping for joy :blush:

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Seriously., I was skeptical when I heard he was releasing an OST....But I am listening to it now as I right now and its giving me chills and goosebumps even though I can't understand it. But I can understand the emotions being it....its just WOW......Beautiful...

im happy from the very beginning when heard the news :P

he is the lead actor he can bring the emotion the best tbh since he can relate to the character better than anyone else and he love singing so im sure he put extra effort once given opportunity like this so hi5 Bogum you done great...people always worried or doubt if you can do this and that (same case before the drama) but still he slays and proved his talent over and over...he is someone who keep on improving his craft moving forward never backward :P

hwaiting Bogum keep rising more and more after this no matter what others say or do :P

wow i just celebrate 1010(well i get beaten and end up in 1011) few hours ago and now it 1050..maybe my next comment on 1100 stay tuned if i can have miracle to keep the slot of that pages

Edited by salz
  • Like 19

3 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Blossom Entertainment, please release an album of uri Seja Jeoha  *sorry, out of topic* :grimace:

LOL.....so, besides running a regency, looking for his now-on-the-run lover and preparing his unwanted wedding, Uri Seja Jeoha still got some time to practice singing and record a song??

lol.gif

AMAAAAAZING!!!

• Like 20

OMO the preview of ep16 makes me worried actually.... I am scared of tomorrow cliffhanger :(((((. Why Raon's father appeared to be arrested??? When Kim clan crimes revealed????

But thanks God we have LY's My Dearest OST....I'll bring his song to bed now and sleep away to ease my worries :((. Sarangheo...

Goodnite chingus

• Like 16

Just now, _Nachan07 said:

We meet again @salz XD XD Bogum's song is 1st on Melon search now :wub: His voice is melting all the hearts here.

I'm happy for Bogummy. Bogum officially debuts with My person ahahah XD

My person is Dururu angel :P
hehe so happy for Bogum hope his song will do well and bring more opportunity to get more chance to sing soon

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

@stroppysethanks for sharing. Oh well there goes our "useful" king...seriously he claims to want to better his people.But he is just so lame.....I have not idea how the Consort even likes him.....sigh..No wonder Eunuch Han became disillusioned when serving a king like him......

Thank you so much @stroppyse for translating... yes, why he's not charming at all :mellow:. He doesn't even have a spy or whoever for searching the real bad guy behind his back :crazy: @PrincessMe2515

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

ep 16 preview is out and as I have learned the lesson, now i'm like 'DON'T TRUST THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

i'm finally relieved that the wedding didn't push through as u can see HY is wearing her usual costume but not the crown princess's one.

RO SNEAKS INTO THE PALACE AND MEET LY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT HIS TONE SEEMS LIKE HE'S BLAMING HER :bawling:

i think she goes in to check out her father. What he said to her is: do you think it makes sense for you to show up in the palace at times like this?? 

CP is back to his cold heart now and this happens when people is being realistic. 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

@moodypie thank you, my friend - honestly, I feel as proud of him as if he were my adopted son for real :)   He's in Sydney now, on a very short holiday - wonder if he watched this episode :) 

@Grace1003 thank you for very much for that clip of HCY's OST.

@febz that actor does seem to have many beautiful "daughters" :) - he looks quite an impressive figure, I guess he will play a pivotal part in the last three episodes.

Yeap I kinda hate his character in his previous drama but then I'm not continuing watch that drama until end :lol:.

He's definitely play important role here, it will affect on RO status at the end. That must be the reason why they decide to call him back from the afterlife world:P I dunno who's the one that will connect him to CP, is it eunuch Han or Dasan teacher? I put all my trust to PD-nim & the writers here. The more intrigue the more excitement we'll get but no more heartbreaking scene. I give up with that:tears:

• Like 13

just wait until ep 15 subs is out and then watch the scene when RO talked with her mom, it will give the light to everyone who has been harsh on RO's action towards LY. To sum it up, she said to her mom that she had something to do before she left, that she had to let that person(LY) go so that he could live well without her, so that he wouldn't feel guilty when someone replaced her :bawling:

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Thanks chingu...the drama is killing my insides....with many twists...

In the novel..

Hide contents

Ra On's dad was executed by the King so there was a scene...the king asked his Eunuch to secretly summon Ra On back to the palace when she was kept in hiding to find out why Ra On wanted to enter the palace to be a eunuch.   The King was curious about Ra On's  intent and character and came to know CP liked her.  In the novel, Ra On had a sickly sister...so her reason to penetrate the palace as a eunuch was to make money(eunuch makes good money) to finance her sister's medical treatment.   The King was curious if she ever hated the King for executing her dad....she said no.

The King was happy with Ra On's sincerity and trusted that she had no revenge motive to get into the palace to assassinate him nor the CP so in the end he gave CP the blessing to tell him to do what he thought would be the best thing to do with his life.......

So YES, the drama is developing differently in some detail ways from the novel.... they used the characters differently as well so I could only say the ending is very UNPREDICTABLE and probably that is their way of having fun with our hearts..... LOL..    I am beginning to feel that this drama's genre is a THRILLER....  :lol:

Wow , the drama's characterisation of the key has already wavered so far.....but yet I still feel its realistic. You can't be rational and behave the way king behaves........and the king has always been paranoid or is that another way area where the novel and drama differ on?

• Like 15

chingus ottoke I'm excited but also afraid to watch next episode. PDnim words that he wants to show a different kind of love, one that is sweet but also sad (?) keep replaying on my mind. I'm being paranoid I know but i can't get over the 'sad' part what if they don't end up together in the end?:tears:  it can't be, that's not possible right?:tears: 

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Hmm... I hope that in the coming episodes, Ra On takes charge of her fate. 

If this is going with the flow......now her excuse not to meet CP is gone as her father is alive. Instead of using it as a reason for them to be apart. 

Come on Ra On - chin up, grit your teeth and be that person who faced challenges head on in the beginning of this drama. Think of a way to help CP without running away.... 

*sigh*

EDIT: WHoooo... not criticising Ra On here....just hope to see some proactiveness.....hey! I was on the roof defending our OTP toooooo

THIS! Yes yes yes and yes. Fail fast, Ra On, but fall once only.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yes I am so proud of him.  We SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIM AS HERO ALL THE TIME SO FAR........I just posted a manga picture of an angel for him....but if I can I want to photoshop a pair of wings on him!!!! :heart:

angel daddy yoonsung... I hope he adopt the baby.. ><

103eia1_zpsm0sclxga.jpg

• Like 17