[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

When you steel your heart for days in preparation for "that" moment because it was inevitably coming and all it took was just one glimpse of a gorgeous Yeong in wedding attire to undo all your hard work :bawling:

Even knowing that he may be spending his wedding night with Ra On-ah per the novel, my heart weeps. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, iamia said:

reaction kpop crying reaction s vixx

So uri PD chose to uplift our spirits with that last scene in episode 14 before deciding to stab us in the heart with this teaser. How cruel.

Initial thoughts on the teaser:

• On Raon saying that Yeong ought to forget her and on her wanting to flee: Andwae.... Still, it is understandable. I think Raon actually said the "forget me" line to Yeong because the way the line was said was with conviction. I think it would sound more sad and sentimental if it was just Raon thinking it, rather than saying it to a person that needs convincing. Like most of you, I wish that the ending scene in episode 14 would indeed be the actual ending scene for episode 15, and have the rest of the scenes in the preview to be mere flashbacks because it would make sense if Raon thought all of that prior to our OTP reunion, but then, I also thought of another possibility. Could it be that our OTP barely escaped the trap set by PM, and are then made aware of the PM's plan to bring down Yeong by making it look like he's colluding with the head of the rebels (Raon)? If that's the case, then it would make sense for Raon to say the "forget me" line and try to run away with her mom to protect CP. I think CP would also understand since if they're caught, Raon would most likely lose her life and he would have no chance to rescue her. He will be stripped of his position, the country will fall into PM's evil hands and even his own life would be in danger.
  • On Yeong wanting to see Raon once again: I think this is before the wedding. Yeong probably knew that he cannot be together with Raon and is becoming desperate that he has to plead to just see her one more time. My heart is breaking... I wonder if Kim Hyung will do something about this? I was initially thinking that this could be the scene prior to the ending scene in episode 14. That Yeong and Kim Hyung planned the meeting with Raon - with Kim Hyung possibly knowing of Raon's location and using Yeong's knowledge on Eunuch Han's connection with Raon - but then again, Yeong didn't know that Eunuch Han knew something about Raon's father, so I don't think that is what happened. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that the traitor from the White Clouds Society worked with PM and his minions to set the trap.
  • On the meeting of the rebels: I actually chuckled upon seeing the mysterious man in black garb and gat. Oh Jinyoung, I kept getting reminded of your spoiler. Kekekeke XD Yep, there's the mole. I just hope he'll be weaseled out of that hole and will get exposed soon (preferrably within the episode).
  • On Yoonsung's convo with evil grandpa: This is getting complicated and I'm getting so scared for him. As if knowing a bajillion secrets isn't enough, now evil grandpa knows for sure that he has feelings for Raon? I suppose evil grandpa not being as dumb as his minions would  come to the conclusion that Yoonsung have done things and impeded some of their plans to protect Raon, and I am so not okay with this.
  • On the wedding: What wedding? *sings* La la la la la *sings*

Gosh this theory sounds plausible too....I....Monday......thou art too far.....yeah the wedding NEVER happened....gosh I am nail biting....your theory makes sense!!!

p.s. out of topic, but I have a confession......I kind of like it when kings and crown princess wear their official robes...it makes them so much more ROYAL? And cooler and wow! I wish KYJ gets to wear the Crown Princess garb too! why can't she ever? Does anyone have a shot of her in TMETS where she wears it and photoshop it over.....I would be so grateful!

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And YES stop casting idol-actors!! But we're lucky with Jinyoung who is really good!

Hi @Jillia sorry to cut your post. Yes, MDBC has been lucky with Jinyoung, he is excellent (this coming from someone who watches very few K-dramas, mind). There IS hope for idol-actors (and I am not saying that because I believe my fave singer will try his hand at acting, he's a bit too old for that :) ) I think the main complaint by many people is that idols are cast as either main lead, second lead or an important role way too early in their acting careers.

Here are some fine actresses and actors who started as members of girl groups or boy groups:  Credit Wikipedia and also Jo Hyun Jae's fanblog  (the awesome Prissymom) for the info:

Jo Hyun Jae and Kim Kang Woo - both belonged to a short-lived boy band called Guardian

Hwang Jung Eum (I just adore her in "Secret") - member of Sugar

Seo Hyun Jin - member of M.I.L.K.

Jung Ryeo Won - member of Chakra

Yoon Eun Hye - member of Baby V.O.X.

Oh Yeon Seo and Jeon Hye Bin - both members of short-lived girl group called L.U.V.

• Like 18

Err pdnim writernim....how many more eps you want to separate our otp??

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I knew there was a reason I stayed away from Six Flying Dragons despite my love for so many of the actors in it. For some reason, it had heartbreak written all over it when I watched the previews for that, especially since I figured it would hew close to history which is so bloody and tragic in itself.

Have I mentioned enough times that one of the things that drew me to this drama was Park Bo Gum dancing to Boombastic? It was such a fun, silly thing that he did so whole-heartedly with that infectious smile on his face. I figured that any production that released such silliness as a teaser couldn't let it all be about heartbreak. I think I'll have to go watch that again to help me out of this mood so that I can get through the rest of the weekend. 

That bombastic dance was the one that lure me here and into watching Moonlight. I've seen PBG in many dramas..first noticed him in Cantible and i liked him there...was actually shipping him. He caught me by surprise that he could also pull off as a crazy psycho in hello monster. And then in reply 88, i was also shipping him...hehe. But the role that I like most would be him as Crown Prince in moonlight. His chemistry is over the moon with KYJ. I didn't know he can look so gorgeous in hanbok. 

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Oh no.... you mean... oh gosh if the wedding is a flashback... do you mean it could still happen that Ra On is in the palace and actually dresses Lee Yeong for the wedding!? But then that wouldn't work with the timeline because Lee Yeong for sure wasn't married when Ra On left him. So she was out of palace. Oh gosh my heart hurts even more. The possibilities are killing me.

I think it's not possible? Raon was talking to her mom in previous ep. When her mom informed her about the wedding. And Raon was so sad hearing that. I still remember her hand was touching a bright red piece of cloth. She already left the palace, right? My sequence can go hay wire at times.  hehe.:w00t:

it will be cruel to my heart..not just Raon's if she has to dress up CP for his wedding. CP wouldn't allow Raon to be hurt. 

Ok ...a drama is a drama...but when I'm too invested...I am greedy. :phew:

• Like 18

1 minute ago, cynkdf said:

Hi @Jillia sorry to cut your post. Yes, MDBC has been lucky with Jinyoung, he is excellent (this coming from someone who watches very few K-dramas, mind). There IS hope for idol-actors (and I am not saying that because I believe my fave singer will try his hand at acting, he's a bit too old for that :) ) I think the main complaint by many people is that idols are cast as either main lead, second lead or an important role way too early in their acting careers.

Here are some fine actresses and actors who started as members of girl groups or boy groups:  Credit Wikipedia for the info:

Jo Hyun Jae and Kim Kang Woo - both belonged to a short-lived boy band called Guardian

Hwang Jung Eum (I just adore her in "Secret") - member of Sugar

Seo Hyun Jin - member of M.I.L.K.

Jung Ryeo Won - member of Chakra

Yoon Eun Hye - member of Baby V.O.X.

Oh Yeon Seo and Jeon Hye Bin - both member of short-lived girl group called L.U.V.

I tend to agree with you that maybe my net streches too far....but that't thing....it keeps happening and their early casting kills the dramas....sometimes we luck into jems like the ones you mention above and especially so in the case of YEH but so rarely........

but anyway back to MDBC! How are you holding up? I am like torn between screaming and crying!!!!!!

• Like 12

I need a more proper trans of the preview, because according to the trans in my mother language that I saw from a fanpage, PM said to CP that "I can't stand being labeled as a criminal" and then the CP said 'That's why you want to return your gwanbok?(his official attire)". If u pay attention to that scene u can see that PM enters the palace in his normal outfit and followed behind is an eunuch, probably holding his attire

• Like 16

1 minute ago, cloud92 said:

I need a more proper trans of the preview, because according to the trans in my mother language that I saw from a fanpage, PM said to CP that "I can't stand being labeled as a criminal" and then the CP said 'That's why you want to return your gwanbok?(his official attire)". If u pay attention to that scene u can see that PM enters the palace in his normal outfit and followed behind is an eunuch, probably holding his attire

hmm.....this makes sense....I was a bit bewildered by the original english translation..because if Young consorted with a criminal and if its at the point that they are openly accusing him in court....then he wouldn't be in his position anymore keeping in mind how powerful the Kims are...

Btw are the other translations okay??/ would love another take of it?

• Like 14

@PrincessMe2515 Guess we have to agree that MDBC really has an excellent casting director, right? :)  The actress playing the evil Queen - magnificent.

I am not going to scream ... or cry ... I think we won't see a wedding in Ep 15 ...  Crown Prince will make sure of that, somehow ...

@Earth2KatyD your gif is so funny! Stay cool, kiddo.

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

2 days.. 2 freaking days that we have to agonize over after watching the preview of episode 15!! And we weren't even given a ray of hope anywhere in the clip! How could they?! 

Spoiler

baby-crying-o.gif

That is exactly what I feel now.. The good thing about being a child is that you can just release and openly express with jumping and crying. But me...it's boiling inside my heart and mind, like a pressure cooker..that can't be released till i see ep15 on monday. :lol:

• Like 15