[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

This is the first time I get so excited and giddy when OSTs of a drama is being releaaaased~~~ thank you guys for updating the date releases and artists! The singers have top notch vocals, and the instrumentals are sooo beautiful! My favorite so far is this one, sorry if it has been posted before : 

If I'm not mistaken, there will be a version with actual lyrics sung in it? Does anyone know who would be the singer? Or has it been released yet?

31 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I really do not care about the wedding..come what may as it is out of my control.......  

I only care about Kim Yoo Jung having her first screen kiss with Park Bo Gum....that would be so memorable for her....:wub:  and I believe there is a possibility of it happening....  Kim Rae Won was 15 when she had her famous kiss with Nam Joo-hyuk  under the big tree in Glamourous Temptation right?

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/10/16/making-of-kim-sae-ron-nam-joo-hyuks-kiss-2/

Oh..Kim Yoo-Jung was born in 1999 and Kim Rae On was born in 2000.....  So I think our dream of a Gum-Jung kiss is VERY POSSIBLE!! :wub::wub::wub:

Oh...and I am now very Moon-Cloud-Sick...as love-sick as the CP that I have re-watched episode 1-3 again..moving to ep 4....while waiting for ep 7 tonight...:w00t:

LOL.. I believe you meant Kim Sae Ron. Kim Rae Won is a dude who played opposite Park Shin Hye in Doctor. Imagining Kim Rae Won and Nam Joo Hyuk kissing... I caaaaan't XD

45 minutes ago, shiraru said:

This is the first time I get so excited and giddy when OSTs of a drama is being releaaaased~~~ thank you guys for updating the date releases and artists! The singers have top notch vocals, and the instrumentals are sooo beautiful! My favorite so far is this one, srry if it has been posted before : 

If I'm not mistaken, there will be a version with actual lyrics sung in it? Does anyone know who would be the singer? Or has it been released yet?

It will be released this week if I am not mistaken. You can hear the vocals in Episode 6.

This is my first time I am commenting in soompi and I am so addicted to this show. I really love the osts including the instrumental music. How do I get the osts for this drama? I am loving this drama so much I rewatched everything twice and lurking the forums and youtube videos! Cant wait to watch episode 7 and 8!! 

new instrumental ost's are so nice to listen *-* i always love various ost's more than the lyric ones but this is my first time to see that drama releases before the drama ends! The emotional one is my n1 fave so far<33 cheerful one sounds really cute too *.*

Argghh... the instrumental where the Concubine met the King at the bridge.....So hauntingly beautiful. When I hear this melody I always think about that scene of restrained love and longing. 

vlcsnap-2016-08-30-19h24m59s033_zpsohnsc

An omen for our OTP [But I am confident that they will fight for their love]

vlcsnap-2016-08-30-19h25m09s324_zps9tcfm

29513879762_94a7255987_b.jpg

A quick post before ep 7 later. Both LY and RO lost their mothers at a young age and while reminiscing their deepest memory of them, they found each other. It was poignant and bittersweet, evoking both a sense of longing for the past as well as optimism for what’s in store.

28998756694_a40e7b68a1_b.jpg

The dance, which LY choreographed and RO performed, was called Lotus Dance according Chinese subs. It coincided with the lotus drawing used for LY in the opening sequence. RO was depicted as a butterfly, which dances amongst the flowers. There’s something really beautiful and poetic about this. And today we’ll see the other butterfly – Jo Ha Yeon – fluttering around 2058, where else but in a garden.

“I had no choice in being the Crown Prince. However, it is up to me to decide what kind of crown prince I will be.” – 2058

Something else I’d like to discuss is the theme of self-discovery, which is evidently central in this coming-of-age drama. For many characters in this drama, there is a constant struggle between who they are born to be, who they are and who they want to be. 2058 didn’t have a choice when he was born to be the next king, and it’s a responsibility he cannot shrug off simply because the weight of Joseon lies upon his shoulders.

Premier Kim: Looking at the world with excessive enthusiasm, he must be dissatisfied with everything he sees. The King was the same at the Crown Prince’s age. He only pursued change and reform.

Just like 2058, the king was idealistic and had grand plans. But he became a weak and useless puppet in order to protect his loved ones from Premier Kim’s cunning schemes. He was also mentally weak and timid, still haunted by the deaths of 2,000 rebels – including RO’s father – 10 years on.

Spoiler

Both the King and LY fell in love with powerless nobodies. Some backstory of Royal Consort Suk Ui, her mother abandoned her when she was a kid because her father was a drunk and a gambler. She was only five years old when her father sent her into the palace to become a palace maid. Every night, she cried herself to sleep, believing that her parents would one day come for her. Then, one night as she was crying, the King appeared. They fell in love and soon after, Suk Ui became pregnant. The King was elated and stayed up all night waiting for Princess Young Eun to be born. He promised Suk Ui that he would always be by her side, but after some time, he stopped visiting her...

Now that LY has become interim King, he is at that crucial stage, where one bad move could jeopardise his entire political career. As we have already seen and will continue to see, 2058 will constantly struggle between his responsibilities as crown prince and his love for RO. Having observed the King and his Royal Consort’s bittersweet love story, I believe 2058 will learn from his father’s mistakes and somehow be able to achieve the best of both worlds – to get rid of the Kim clan and yet protect his loved one at the same time.

3 hours ago, ruzikie said:

I am not ready for the wedding guys. I am gonna be wrecking ball once i watch there's a wedding scene between Young and other girl. I can be Raon that time. Feeling miserable at the same and watch our beloved marrying another person :(:(:( 

Me too.. I still dont think we have enuff OTP moments yet..I wish there are more before the wedding (since the wedding is unavoidable) and even after the wedding, there should be more moments just like The Moon Embracing the Sun (since the wedding itself is a marriage of convenience right, not to mention the so-called Crown Princess has her own agenda right?)

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

LOL.. I believe you meant Kim Sae Ron. Kim Rae Won is a dude who played opposite Park Shin Hye in Doctor. Imagining Kim Rae Won and Nam Joo Hyuk kissing... I caaaaan't XD

Yes you are right....so lovesick for Ep 7 that I typed wrongly.  :lol::lol::lol::w00t:

Thanks for correcting it. :D

"Yeong, who is confused by his unknown feeling everytime he sees Raon but gets angrier if he doesnt see Raon, finds the truth. He asked Raon "Stay by my side", reflecting his hidden feeling. After he went through the crisis, Yeong and Raon go back to east palace. They will know each other feeling. Please anticipate what kind of romance that going on between them?"

Trans ©: @rynn_peace

@Grace1003 Waaaa...thank you, thank you for the information! I'll wait patiently for the release~ wish me luck, hehehehe....

Also, found these on Instagram~ this is literally me waiting for the newest episodes, hahahahh XD

Pretty still picture of Park Bogum!
It seems that Kwak Dong Yeon also adore Yoojung~ :D He sticked Yoojung's sticker on his mirror :D
Cutie Kim Yoojung~
And lastly, OTP~ can't wait to see you two tonight! :wub:

Archived