[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LY tells RO saying, "You really want to have me all to yourself then I will permit it". RO says, "I have a request to ask of you. Can I stay with you for the entire day by your side and not leave you, even for a single step". She gives him a back hug. LY readily agrees and says that she can always remain with him, by his side always. LY then tells RO that now it's his turn and tells her to be prepared for it. As he pulls RO closer to him, the latter starts closing her eyes thinking that LY is gonna kiss her. Instead, LY simply similes sweetly at RO and tells her that she doesn't need to ask this of him at all because no matter what, he will follow her wishes.

RO tells LY that these are the books which he usually reads so she is sorting them out for him so LY asks why does he need to know all these as all he needs to do is just to call for her. RO asks if she should compile all her stories into a storybook for him to read so the latter replies that whenever he wants to listen to her stories she can always tell him.

prince woke up but raon wasnt there anymore.. 

outside palace ppl searching for hong daughter.. so everyone got checked.. 

and kim clan told him about hong raon.. they searching for hong raon !!!

OMG !!!

*prince looks shocked !!! 

Now he is searching for raon, and came to her room..but she wasnt there.. :(she left her bracelet with her eunuch uniform..

One of the minister said something to CP

CP looks devastated. Its raining.

He seems daydream..suddenly listen to RO voice.

OH MY.

He looking for RO, He saw the couple bracelet on RO folded garment.

BGM love is over.

Officially heartbreak here. :bawling:

-END-

No preview

Next morning...CP wakes up...looking for his RO... i don't know what hurts the most (the goodbye kiss or the aftermath for CP)...CP is out and see a bunch of people walking and meet the fish minister..that is saying that they found HNG daughter and that she was living in the palace and told him the name ...CP found out ...the face of CP ..aaa i'm crying again ...it started raining ...he went to look for RO at the repentance hall and saw her eunuch clothes...why did she leave the bracelettt ????? Love is over in the Background...

deym props to the music director!!! The scene was more intense because of the good music!!!

And the rain drop sound. 

CP was looking for RN after learning the truth.

CP saw RN's eunuch dress and the bracelet! SHE LEFT THE FREAKING BRACELET!!!!!!!!!

the only thing that I could only depend on is that bracelet and yet she left it! 

He rushed to RO's and BY's quarters

he looks for her and there he saw RO's eunuch's clothers (im crying now)

closer her saw the bracelet laid down togehter with her eunuch clothers

LY bend down to get the bracelet and clasped it his hand limping

he turns around...

-end-

no preview

And Yeong realises...

RO has left...

Everything's there, blanket folded tidy, her clothes are there... And the eternity bracelet is there....

Yeong picks up the bracelet

Love is over OST...

Yeong tearing up & he looks heartbroken...

-End-

This scene looks extremely sad, I really can't take it.

My heart just drops for both of them

Archived