[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

I wonder though how much power the Cho Clan actually holds and if Ha Yeon is a little naive when she thinks marrying Lee Yeong would actually give him much power.

We were introduced to her father as somebody who is at least aquainted to Kim Hun. Kim Hun right away declares that he wants Yoon Sung to marry Ha Yeon to combine their two families or as I would say it: so that Kim Hun has power over the Cho Clan.

In the episodes afterwards Minister Cho is meeting the King and the King proposes the same plan just that Ha Yeon is to marry Lee Yeong. The King believes if his son marries a woman from the Cho Clan the power of the Kim Clan will be weakened.

And Minister Cho doesn't tell Kim Hun about the meeting and the King's plan.

In episode 11 we have a very significant meeting between Kim Hun and Minister Cho. And Kim Hun makes clear that he knows of Minister Cho meeting with the King and that he knows of the plan. But he hides it behind his little monologue that to find the future crown princess the royal palace will stop all the young girls from getting married and they will begin with the selection process for the crown princess. But he knows the candidate for the crown princess has been found already so this shouldn't take too long. Meaning: I know what the king asked you for. And then he says "if it's not a crown princess from the Kim Clan then who should it be".  Meaning: you know it shouldn't be a woman from the Cho Clan but from the Kim Clan.

He threatens Minister Cho by saying that it's his decision to make whether he will be an ally to Kim Hun or let Ha Yeon marry the Crown Prince and therefore give up that right.

And while Minister Cho looks like he is worried at the same time it's interesting to see that it's Kim Hun who feels the need to make sure the Cho Clan is on his side. Because apparently he knows that if not a lady from the Kim Clan is married to the Crown Prince, the person who fights the most against him won't be under the Kim Clan's thumb. And it shows that apparently the Cho Clan actually holds some power otherwise why would a person who feels so assured of his own power feel the need to meet Minister Cho like this?

So, cho clan still under the authority of Kim clan ???

Sorry I can't speak english 

• Like 11

10 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

What I've learned from watching Moonlight

Rule 1: NEVER TRUST THE PREVIEWS

Rule 2: NEVER TRY TO GUESS THE PROGRESS FROM THE PREVIEWS

Rule 3: NEVER ANTICIPATE MORE HOT SCENES JUST FROM WATCHING THE PREVIEWS. 

Basically just don't watch previews :w00t:

*say the one who waited patiently for the previews every week, even download and sub them as fast as she can - aka myself :phew:

I have hardened my resolve, for this week no previews for me, exercising extreme patience for Monday episode, I have been trolled so many times by this PD, I am not gonna fall for his tricks again :angry:

• Like 18

MORNING MOONLIGHTERS :blush:

@Bambiina hi .... how's the result of your "Rain Poll" ??  The result still the same like yesterday ?? :P:phew: 

@yuuinokokoro hohohoho ... the bgm of your video  ......  :grimace: ..... ( re-watching your video again ... i should say you got almost all my favourite scene of CP & Raon  .. and the ending one is the best :).. thanks for sharing )  ... 

• Like 13

Just now, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The martial arts director said, “We thought a lot about how to portray the content in the episode. There are lots of scenes where each character is in the middle of a significant scenario, like when Ra On helps Young and when Yoon Sung blocks a sword with his bare hand on Young’s behalf.”

He continued, “Park Bo Gum and Jinyoung had taken lessons at action school before the broadcast started, so this was their time to shine. Even though they didn’t have a lot of time to prepare, they focused really hard and managed to bring the emotion and action to life really well. Park Bo Gum makes daily progress despite his busy schedule, while Jinyoung has gotten so good he could do stunt scenes without a double.”

“I wish there could be another amazing action scene to show off their talents,” the director concluded.

woww.. I'm impressed..

wish there are more action scenes to see their skill

• Like 11

@lovehbhjw2013 & @parmma oey you two! Are you guys some sort of twin sisters??? What's going on there with the same exact post with the 'almost' same exact time popping up when I refresh this page! 

@yuuinokokoro lol your video hahhaa. I had trouble loading it just now  , tried 3x, dunno why. Now workin, but now working. I feel like shouting OLE OLE! at the library scene.

unlike @Bambiina with her yariba yariba ariba ariba running around with her sombrero hat, your video transform me to elegant flamenco dancer! OLE!

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

@lovehbhjw2013 & @parmma oey you two! Are you guys some sort of twin sisters??? What's going on there with the same exact post with the 'almost' same exact time popping up when I refresh this page! 

We just have twin fingers...but I have updated mine to add in more spices....after a thought came to me...without looking at my twin fingers. :lol:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, yuuinokokoro said:

I so wanted to make a moonlight swan lake video, but it ended up becoming a tango (屮゜Д゜)屮

https://vid.me/0aFJ

I love it! For a moment there, it seems that they'd really break into a tango towards the end but :thumbsup: for the ending! If only we can have more of those in the show! ;) Thanks for sharing your video, @yuuinokokoro:)

• Like 18

Only for those who are very very bored while waiting...like me  :phew:

Came across vids of Bogummy singing (and dancing) when he was the MC for MusicBank, he was quite a natural at hosting and he can sure carry a tune...or two :)

Btw I was only watching Bogummy (just ignore Irene :sweatingbullets: who is his co-MC but if your heart can't bear seeing him with another...I suggest ignoring the links...) 

https://youtu.be/v3rY6QWl_uc

From 1.52 onwards,

https://youtu.be/wGCg8yyKFsc

Happy weekend Moonlighters! :wub:

• Like 18