[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

27 minutes ago, charliew said:

CP is more than welcome to PUNISH us!! :P:P:P

He will punish by kicking you gals into that dung pit, hahahaha..... he will have his RO to do the kick as well since she is so experienced now.... but before that, he will 'marked' your forehead with a dung sign... :grimace:.. there are 14 of you, we will gather as just as many as we can.  There will be Eunuch Jang, Eunuch Ma, Wol-Hee, Princess, Master Jung & his servant, Ra On's omoni, Teacher Da San, Byeong Yeon, the little girl and the father at the Lantern Festival(since CP is the one who release them from jail), Ra On, Lee Yeong crown prince and myself. :glasses:

• Like 16

Okay, ladies. Gotta go to bed as I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.

Anyone who wishes to join Yoon Sungie Fan Club (and I bet thousand more are willing to join us),  please just continue the list in page 704.  We welcome as many kind souls as possible.

And we're not two-timing uri Crown Prince. We simply have large capasity in loving wonderful guys. So, instead of 100% of love divided into two, it's more like 100% love for CP and another 100% for YS. And we'll definitely add another 100% for uri Kim Hyung.. coz boy needs comfort too, knowing his bromance with CP will eventually face hardships.

• Like 14

Random thought after rewatching this week's episodes, I kinda love how the PD didn't impose too many kiss scenes on Kim Yoo Jung tbh, he respected her age and the fact that she might be uncomfortable with them, while at the same time acknowledging that she fits the drama because of her acting chops. I've seen pple complain about her being cast just because we couldn't get kisses like wutlol. I personally love the sageuk this, way, it's not like the crown prince needs to jump on her everytime they're alone, their "pure" love fits the period better and yeah he's a man and all and the scenes are alluring and everything but he still sells the story to the viewer without the need for going extra with a minor. 

Also, didn't Kim So Hyun say she expected one kiss scene in that Fight Ghost drama with TC and the PD ended asking for multiple ones? And her family were shocked or something. 

Anyway, just a random thought lol.

Mr PD of MDBC

I watched this scene many times but I still fail to understand this part, after CP was slashed, YS saw, turned and walked away and BY after apologising he was late disappeared, is there some disconnect here? In normal circumstances, these 2 guys should rush over and help Raon or call the ambulance but she was left holding CP on her own, anyone else think it's strange?

IMG_2430_zpsxrjecqud.jpg

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Okay, ladies. Gotta go to bed as I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.

Anyone who wishes to join Yonn Sungie Fan Club (and I bet thousand more are willing to join us),  please just continue the list in page 704.  We wolcome as many kind souls as possible.

And we're not two-timing uri Crown Prince. We simply have large capasity in loving wonderful guys. So, instead of 100% of love divided into two, it's more like 100% love for CP and another 100% for YS. And we'll definitely add another 100% for uri Kim Hyung.. coz boy needs comfort too, knowing his bromance with CP will eventually face hardships.

Yes @tiendoank Our :heart: are very very big. Big enough to hold all 3 of them :w00t: :blush:

Good night to you chingu

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Actually ALL of us also still love CP but you know what....YS cannot be ignored....he is just too outstanding in character...he also deserves attention and should not just die.....like the way the novel portrayed him....   Ah well...we don't know how the script is going to go but be sure this YSC is DEFINITELY going to cry a Niagara Fall IF it happens.   And our love for these guys are not BGR love...it is loving them as a person and for who they are and that does not have to be the 1-1 type of love, GWIM?

Yeah understand .... hahahahahah don't worry .... we love all the cast here ... we are just joking around so no need to take that seriously 

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Mr PD of MDBC

I watched this scene many times but I still fail to understand this part, after CP was slashed, YS saw, turned and walked away and BY after apologising he was late disappeared, is there some disconnect here? In normal circumstances, these 2 guys should rush over and help Raon or call the ambulance but she was left holding CP on her own, anyone else think it's strange?

Yes it occurred to me on the spot too last night why nobody was helping them....but when YS looking at them and walked away....knowing him, his most practical help would be to go and call for the doctor because all the maids and eunuchs present were all dead so someone had to go and call for help.  I suppose BY must be doing the same....

• Like 18

Right...YFC's just show the determination. Too much competition, I need to step up the game. :P

xWuQ5QR.jpg

YS-ahhh

Look deep in your eyes..

You see the only her

But look deep into my eyes...

and see all the words a mouth can't say..

and 

only a heart can understand

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

hehehehehe

• Like 22

2 hours ago, zenya22 said:

@honeywell: right you are: in my favorite sageuk, SFD there was only one brief yet most memorable  kiss scene for its significance and meaning and the prequel TWDR, I don't even remember any kiss scenes. The expectations are too funny. That one kiss in episode 7 was also very meaningful in that he loved this person for being his friend and then he fell in love suspecting but not sure that this person was the dancer, the woman who once saved him from humiliation and he loved that person no matter who she/he was anyway then the confirmation. So the kiss was very meaningful to the prince but so for Ra On who thought the prince kissed her as the eunuch Hong. For Ra On that acceptance of her for "whom she was at that moment" was also special and significant. And there are the sageuks that try to be more historically accurate and try to portray history as it was written and there are no kisses.

So, for curiosity's sake.... a question.... what makes kisses such a big deal in dramas, what does it mean for the viewer?  

Very interesting question!

I think kisses are big deal in the romance genre. I think once we take up and become emotionally invested in the romance genre, then we expect to have a happy ending which stands for the emotional satisfaction for the viewers, the very purpose of the romance genre itself. 

Not only that, I think kisses stand for the confirmation that the love are reciprocal between two people (romance genre is monogamist by default) and that the journey will be amply rewarded with happiness for both.

Although different culture, different time periods (how do people express passion to each other during Joseon period?), basically different contexts - would result in differing expressions of love, I think it is safe to say that within the context of our modern time, kiss, especially on the mouth, is pretty much a universal symbol of love, passion, lust and also affection. 

In the context of this drama, where the romantic atmosphere is very strong due to the off the chart chemistry between Bogum :heart: Yoojung, ah it would be nice to have more kiss scenes! 

I do think we will have at least one more proper kiss scene (probably in the final episode) between Crown Prince and Raon although I hope the show will give more surprise kiss scenes just like in episode 7 :wub:

Have to say it again, really enjoy the discussion in this thread, really appreciate it guys! 

Edited by acaciahoning
  • Like 22

On 27/9/2016 at 3:03 PM, babysiew said:

wol hee and eunuch ma were released from palace by CP to have their own life out of palace

Thank chingu.. my bad ..i forgot the scene because i was focused at cp ro romance .. do you think they'll help cp in another time to reply cp kindness??

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Mr PD of MDBC

Yes i feel it's strange as well , beside this i also think why in the palace especially at CP's place , so little ppl guard there ... seems it's not makes sense , they are fighting and make so many noises ... why NO ONE heard and send help ? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, chocolatepie said:

@nonski, @lovehbhjw2013, @Earth2KatyD117, @charliew, @tiendoank, @bonuibonui, @ruka18, @zee0123, @angelineong, @syeramy, @ruuuuthpft, @iheartyoojung, @febz, @minsunie

you gals are so naughty.  One leg in CP's ship, another leg in YS's ship.. i'm going to report this to CP..:angry:.. who knows you gals might lose your balance and fall into the water instead and CP will not save you gals! hehehe:P:P

i will be like Ra On.. my eyes can only see CP, nobody can shake my love for CP... I will not let go of CP's hand unless he said so.. just like Ra On.. Without CP's order, i will always be by his side..:wub::wub: 

Hahahaha can a girl have a two hearts? Hahahaha LOLS. Of course, I'm loyal to our CP but hey he have Raon, so I'm practically giving those two their moments(Ha! as if I stand a chance) HIHIHIHI.  wink-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786125

Actually, I have to admit.

I don't have two hearts but....a three. How can I forget about KIM HYUNG?! I've been offering him to join in one of my sewing session, still got no reply! sad-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786123

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

That's exactly why they disappeared.

Because to get an ambulance, they had to walk all the way to Modern Seoul.

Noooo.. they were making a time travelling machine .. walking will only get them to the USA (if they walk west direction or Russia if they walk north direction) walking will not get them to the future ... they were making time travelling machine ... 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Yeah understand .... hahahahahah don't worry .... we love all the cast here ... we are just joking around so no need to take that seriously 

haha...understand....we are all having fun but just saying that we are not looking for that kind of exclusive love between CP and RO where an ant also cannot crawl in between them...  :wink:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, chocolatepie said:

@nonski, @lovehbhjw2013, @Earth2KatyD117, @charliew, @tiendoank, @bonuibonui, @ruka18, @zee0123, @angelineong, @syeramy, @ruuuuthpft, @iheartyoojung, @febz, @minsunie

you gals are so naughty.  One leg in CP's ship, another leg in YS's ship.. i'm going to report this to CP..:angry:.. who knows you gals might lose your balance and fall into the water instead and CP will not save you gals! hehehe:P:P

i will be like Ra On.. my eyes can only see CP, nobody can shake my love for CP... I will not let go of CP's hand unless he said so.. just like Ra On.. Without CP's order, i will always be by his side..:wub::wub: 

Hahahaha, because we never going to win against RO. :lol:

We need to stay by YS side...just in case :phew:

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Mr PD of MDBC

They went after the other bandits .. and to get help . :D

• Like 19